Night Rider
11-23-2007, 11:27 PM
where's the evidence

trannybanger
11-23-2007, 11:34 PM
come on, bust a move

elo
11-23-2007, 11:37 PM
where's the evidence+1.And how do you know her last name is Mendez,Youngmc?

Nikka
11-23-2007, 11:40 PM
who is her

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 11:44 PM
who is her

she's from puerto rico and her name is Magda

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/m_3b78c4f439d0e3b3287190c56e28a3c6_876.jpg

Night Rider
11-24-2007, 12:50 AM
So are you going to provide the evidence or are you just looking for a free cock shot?

MrsKellyPierce
11-24-2007, 12:53 AM
I don't know if she's real or fake.

I just know she told me in a thread she's still a crossdresser. But she was confused on what a transexual is, so who knows.

Night Rider
11-24-2007, 12:58 AM
I had slight suspicions too but I'm trusting (or naive) :?

Youngmc
11-24-2007, 01:07 AM
after reading all of her posts, , im just not buying it, i dunno its just a hunch, and she claims to be a cd, and those pics with her family it doesnt look like it..after she said her family didnt support her..... i dont want an xxx shot, just somethin that we know is her, looks like some pics of off a hi5 page or myspace, just a hunch.... also the thing where guys dont leave her alone at the beach...... even the hottest girls in the world dont have guys every second coming up to them where she cant tan or swim.....her stories dont make any sense, and how she showed whats between her legs, nah not buyin it,

MrsKellyPierce
11-24-2007, 01:13 AM
after reading all of her posts, , im just not buying it, i dunno its just a hunch, and she claims to be a cd, and those pics with her family it doesnt look like it..after she said her family didnt support her..... i dont want an xxx shot, just somethin that we know is her, looks like some pics of off a hi5 page or myspace, just a hunch.... also the thing where guys dont leave her alone at the beach...... even the hottest girls in the world dont have guys every second coming up to them where she cant tan or swim.....her stories dont make any sense, and how she showed whats between her legs, nah not buyin it,The internet is also a place of fantasy let her have her day.

Night Rider
11-24-2007, 01:13 AM
you could be on to something :popcorn

MacShreach
11-24-2007, 01:23 AM
The internet is also a place of fantasy let her have her day.

Yup, with that sentiment I will agree, Kel. This is a pretty broad church.

Youngmc
11-24-2007, 01:27 AM
i hope she is real, she is cute, not as hot as everyone making her out to be, but she is really cute, and ill be first in line to support her if she is real, but i rather know the truth..... i believe she has come to a crossroads of survival on HA

MrsKellyPierce
11-24-2007, 01:46 AM
i hope she is real, she is cute, not as hot as everyone making her out to be, but she is really cute, and ill be first in line to support her if she is real, but i rather know the truth..... i believe she has come to a crossroads of survival on HA I really could care less either way

elo
11-24-2007, 01:48 AM
i hope she is real, she is cute, not as hot as everyone making her out to be, but she is really cute, and ill be first in line to support her if she is real, but i rather know the truth..... i believe she has come to a crossroads of survival on HA I really could care less either wayYou say that only since you are not a lesbian. :P

SexyMagdi
11-24-2007, 01:54 AM
after reading all of her posts, , im just not buying it, i dunno its just a hunch, and she claims to be a cd, and those pics with her family it doesnt look like it..after she said her family didnt support her..... i dont want an xxx shot, just somethin that we know is her, looks like some pics of off a hi5 page or myspace, just a hunch.... also the thing where guys dont leave her alone at the beach...... even the hottest girls in the world dont have guys every second coming up to them where she cant tan or swim.....her stories dont make any sense, and how she showed whats between her legs, nah not buyin it,

Well it shows that youve never been to Puerto Rico. Guys here are so perverted all they do is hit on hot girls. trust me Ive done it.

MrsKellyPierce
11-24-2007, 01:57 AM
My suggestion Madga would be to make a salute/sign with your face in it that says your screenname at Hungangels.com thats what I did.

Legend
11-24-2007, 01:58 AM
My suggestion Madga would be to make a salute/sign with your face in it that says your screenname at Hungangels.com thats what I did.

Nice suggestion.

thx1138
11-24-2007, 02:07 AM
Someone lying on HA? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

Coroner
11-24-2007, 02:17 AM
I wrote that she´s beautiful on the other topic. Am I gay?

MrsKellyPierce
11-24-2007, 02:23 AM
My suggestion Madga would be to make a salute/sign with your face in it that says your screenname at Hungangels.com thats what I did. Old sign pic from back in the day

CORVETTEDUDE
11-24-2007, 05:02 AM
Columbo's on the case!!!

CORVETTEDUDE
11-24-2007, 05:06 AM
after reading all of her posts, , im just not buying it, i dunno its just a hunch, and she claims to be a cd, and those pics with her family it doesnt look like it..after she said her family didnt support her..... i dont want an xxx shot, just somethin that we know is her, looks like some pics of off a hi5 page or myspace, just a hunch.... also the thing where guys dont leave her alone at the beach...... even the hottest girls in the world dont have guys every second coming up to them where she cant tan or swim.....her stories dont make any sense, and how she showed whats between her legs, nah not buyin it,The internet is also a place of fantasy let her have her day.

Kelly....you've changed!!! Luv ya !!!

TrueBeauty TS
11-24-2007, 06:21 AM
I had slight suspicions too but I'm trusting (or naive) :?

So send in the Wolfe. There...You happy now, Mother F*cker?

:wink:

TheOne1
11-24-2007, 06:48 AM
Does she really live in Puerto Rico?

.....i dunno

whatsupwithat
11-24-2007, 06:59 AM
I wrote that she´s beautiful on the other topic. Am I gay?

Hahahaha!

Buddy Wood
11-24-2007, 07:12 AM
I don't get it. What is she then? Some creepy guy who stole a bunch of pics of a pretty girl - or maybe even a girl he knows. Sitting in front of his computer, getting off on other guys telling him what a gorgeous and passable transsexual he is??

Is that what you mean? Cuz that's hilarious.

EyeCumInPiece
11-24-2007, 07:17 AM
I hate to assume, and if im wrong im apologizing in advance. But, ima have to agree with the topic author.

TheOne1
11-24-2007, 07:23 AM
I like to stir the shit once in awhile...

but how can you turn your clocks back in PR...when we never change the time...ever?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=357082&highlight=#357082

johnie
11-24-2007, 08:22 AM

but how can you turn your clocks back in PR...when we never change the time...ever?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=357082&highlight=#357082

I really hope that SexiMagdi is a real person, not a next generation chat bot. However, that slip up over day light saving time seems to indicate there is something fishy going on here.

help!!!
11-24-2007, 08:42 AM
suddenly all of her pics have vanished? shame she was cute fake or not

tsntx
11-24-2007, 11:21 AM

I just know she told me in a thread she's still a crossdresser. But she was confused on what a transexual is, so who knows.

i havent felt whoever is in the pics is the same person posting since i read the same comment ... i think it was one of her first postings after joining... i didnt say anything sooner bc i dont care enough... if guys only need a pretty picture to beleive someone is who they say they are then online dating would be a big business... oh wait n/m :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
11-24-2007, 12:54 PM

i havent felt whoever is in the pics is the same person posting since i read the same comment ... i think it was one of her first postings after joining... i didnt say anything sooner bc i dont care enough... if guys only need a pretty picture to beleive someone is who they say they are then online dating would be a big business... oh wait n/m :roll: :lol:

KiraHarden
11-24-2007, 01:47 PM
If she was fake, it wasnt her that was cute! Why is'nt she posting on this thread. I know I would post a pic like Kelly metioned to nip this in the bud.

Legend
11-24-2007, 02:55 PM
Looks like it was another vala_ts or blackmagic,some random guy looking to boost his weak ego.The person did managed to get a thread dedicated to him and recieved tons of random ass kissing so he got the job done.

Night Rider
11-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Thank God I wasn't one of her ass-kissing brigade!

She's definately fake.....

CORVETTEDUDE
11-24-2007, 03:29 PM
And there you have it. The facts as presented to the attending jury provide conclusive evidence that maybe she is and maybe she ain't. How do you find? :shrug

SarahG
11-24-2007, 06:40 PM
I suspected something after the "I transitioned because I was bored and wanted a change in my life" comment. I don't really care one way or another.

suckseed
11-24-2007, 06:53 PM
The name brand of the hormones she was taking sounded strange. What a shame. Why lie? By the way, I've been working out!

62des
11-24-2007, 06:57 PM
If she was fake, it wasnt her that was cute! Why is'nt she posting on this thread. I know I would post a pic like Kelly metioned to nip this in the bud.

BUSTED!!!!!

Daylight Savings Time thread
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26476&start=10

JWBL wrote:don't forget to change your clocks back later on...................
enjoy the night as much as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SexyMagdi , who claimed to live in Puerto Rico,wrote: Yup yup just changed all my clocks.

TheOne1 wrote: they don't change clocks back in puerto rico..

2 Words..FUCKIN OWNED! :lol:

Coroner
11-24-2007, 07:15 PM
And there you have it. The facts as presented to the attending jury provide conclusive evidence that maybe she is and maybe she ain't. How do you find? :shrug

Who gives a shit anymore but I was right with suspecting that the girl looked like a GG. It was a GG.

elo
11-24-2007, 07:29 PM
suddenly all of her pics have vanished? shame she was cute fake or notYep,she/he???deleted all pics.So its seems someone is BUSTED!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-24-2007, 07:32 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/10743_654.jpg

Hmm..You've got a nice BOD suckseed! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

suckseed
11-24-2007, 07:40 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/10743_654.jpg

Hmm..You've got a nice BOD suckseed! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

My regimen includes lots of time on this forum and a strict eclair diet.

TJ347
11-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Well, we all know that she ain't the only fake here, right? I mean, I have nothing I'd call conclusive evidence, but some things a few people have said just don't add up.

suckseed
11-24-2007, 08:29 PM
Well, we all know that she ain't the only fake here, right? I mean, I have nothing I'd call conclusive evidence, but some things a few people have said just don't add up.

Hints; we need more of them!

TrueBeauty TS
11-24-2007, 09:27 PM
LOL

I love how all of a sudden, everyone "always knew" she was a fake.

:lol:

TJ347
11-24-2007, 09:38 PM
I'm not saying I've bothered to create a list of "suspect" individuals, but there are some posters I'm not sure of, for different reasons. I'm not interested in trying to identify any of them publicly, because I may very well be wrong, plus it's not that serious to me.

That said, who's to say a whole lot of us are who we say we are? I once said something while arguing with Blackmagic that somebody saw as conflicting with something I later said in one of Peggy's threads. Now, I explained things more fully and the matter was resolved, but it only dealt with what I did for a living, not something as critical to this board as whether or not someone is really a TS. Still, it wasn't lost on me that there was someone who had closely scrutinized what I said... And clearly, it only takes one. However, this person was wrong, primarily because he didn't take certain things into account, which he couldn't have done because I hadn't made enough information available. And so, a would-be super sleuth was foiled, but at least the embarrasment wasn't public.

If you're gonna play Columbo, have the skills is all I'm saying. And I ain't got 'em.

TJ347
11-24-2007, 09:40 PM
LOL

I love how all of a sudden, everyone "always knew" she was a fake.

That is quite funny, isn't it. :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
11-24-2007, 09:44 PM

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=357082&highlight=#357082 :lol:

tall, dark & Handsome
11-24-2007, 09:55 PM
Okay I say the next case we take is to find the body of Jimmy Hoffa

yodajazz
11-24-2007, 10:11 PM
there i said it

You think that's something, I just found out that Betty Crocker is a fake.
She's not a real person, just a marketing invention.

By the way Suckseed that picture you posted was of me, stolen from my website.

suckseed
11-24-2007, 10:14 PM
there i said it

You think that's something, I just found out that Betty Crocker is a fake.
She's not a real person, just a marketing invention.

By the way Suckseed that picture you posted was of me, stolen from my website.
:oops: :oops: :oops: Damnit!

KiraHarden
11-25-2007, 02:02 AM

BUSTED!!!!!

Daylight Savings Time thread
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26476&start=10

JWBL wrote:don't forget to change your clocks back later on...................
enjoy the night as much as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SexyMagdi , who claimed to live in Puerto Rico,wrote: Yup yup just changed all my clocks.

TheOne1 wrote: they don't change clocks back in puerto rico..

2 Words..FUCKIN OWNED! :lol:
She/he had close to 300 posts in 30days, now not one since this came out...

KiraHarden
11-25-2007, 03:37 AM
I never paid that much attention to Magda. I suppose that he is a fake if he couldn't follow Kelly's suggestion and hold up a sign. The avatar is gone and he hasn't posted since. It seems to all add up, but i would like to hear his explanation.
I think this thread is dead, but I would like to see her response to this as well.

Coroner
11-25-2007, 04:09 AM
I never paid that much attention to Magda. I suppose that he is a fake if he couldn't follow Kelly's suggestion and hold up a sign. The avatar is gone and he hasn't posted since. It seems to all add up, but i would like to hear his explanation.
I think this thread is dead, but I would like to see her response to this as well.

I don´t think "she" will. She must have died by getting an overdose of ass-kissing and compliments.

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 04:10 AM
she's long gone...there'll be no comeback

KiraHarden
11-25-2007, 04:12 AM

I don´t think "she" will. She must have died by getting an overdose of ass-kissing and compliments.
Whew! I was worried she was catching me in posts... :)

TJ347
11-25-2007, 04:29 AM
"She" will be back most certainly, albeit under a new ID. I highly doubt "Magdi" will come back as a TS though, after having been exposed like this.

soupdragon351
11-25-2007, 04:32 AM
Have to hand it to Youngmc,at the beginning of the post everyone questioned him . Now he ,she or whatever is gone.....

TJ347
11-25-2007, 05:31 AM
Magdi never claimed to be a TS, just a occasional CD. Whatever that's suppose to mean.

I didn't know that "Magdi" claimed to simply be an occasional CD, but had I known that, I would have publicly claimed he was a fake. I mean, the person in his avatar clearly wasn't an occasional CD, so had I known that was all he claimed to be, this whole reveal would have happened sooner. I may not be a detective, but the obvious doesn't usually get by me.

And to think, I simply missed that one post where he claimed to be a CD...

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 05:35 AM
I missed that too. She was a pretty well groomed CD!! I'm surprised she didn't even put up a fight before the timezone evidence..

Coroner
11-25-2007, 05:37 AM
"She" will be back most certainly, albeit under a new ID. I highly doubt "Magdi" will come back as a TS though, after having been exposed like this.

I agree that Magdi will probably return under a new ID. Maybe he'll promote himself to a TS next time. :lol:

Magdi never claimed to be a TS, just a occasional CD. Whatever that's suppose to mean. I personally had nothing against Magdi, but now that i know what i know, especially the probability that his avatars weren't his, I have to believe that he was a male pulling a prank. Not even a CD. (Not that that's much better) But if Magdi wants to comeback and explain, then I'm all ears.

I didn´t catch that post where she said she´s just a CD. I asked her in one topic she was the person on that avatar and I somehow missed the reply but I guess she said yes. Since there are so many T-girls that totally look like GG´s, I accepted that she was the girl on her avatar. But the girl l on the pics is obviously a GG. :roll:

I guess many guys just thought that she´s a nice girl like Luna555, looking for a community to join. Well, busted.

62des
11-25-2007, 05:39 AM
Honestly I didn't beleive she was just a crossdresser anyway. She was just too fine to just be a man dressed as a woman.

TJ347
11-25-2007, 05:47 AM
Where're these "nice" girls you speak of? Seems you've missed a couple posts... :lol:

Coroner
11-25-2007, 05:49 AM
Where're these "nice" girls you speak of? Seems you've missed a couple posts... :lol:

I´m escaping from the truth. :lol:

lust4ts
11-25-2007, 06:00 AM
Damn I go out for one night and I miss all this :roll:

Looking back, as people have said the pics did not look like a cross dresser at all, the girl in the pic was very pretty and by her looks and features would have to have been taking hormones for at least a little while I would guess, but then what do I know!

The pics are all gone so it seems it must have just been a guy who found some shots of a cute girl somewhere on the internet and decided to try and "live the fantasy" so to speak.

Oh well just another day at HA I guess :)

KiraHarden
11-25-2007, 06:16 AM
I even said on her post that she being a CD, :oops: looked better than me, and I was on hormones. I'm so gullible.

TJ347
11-25-2007, 06:35 AM
Is Magdi implying that he's more of a TS here?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27008&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Yes, he is implying he's a TS, most definately.

KiraHarden
11-25-2007, 06:41 AM
Magdi clearly states that he's a CD here. I also know that Magdi said that he was a CD in other threads that i don't feel like searching for.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=354704&highlight=#354704

But then read this exchange with Nowhere and Suckseed. Is Magdi implying that he's more of a TS here?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27008&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90
He did say he was a cd

Coroner
11-25-2007, 06:43 AM
Magdi clearly states that he's a CD here. I also know that Magdi said that he was a CD in other threads that i don't feel like searching for.

But then read this exchange with Nowhere and Suckseed. Is Magdi implying that he's more of a TS here?

Well, maybe "she" meant she´s a Compact Disc. Not a crossdresser. :lol:

help!!!
11-25-2007, 06:47 AM
pmsl compact disk lets be honest she/he had most of us in her/his hands including myself

TJ347
11-25-2007, 07:04 AM
pmsl compact disk lets be honest she/he had most of us in her/his hands including myself

To be honest, I only very recently became aware of "Magdi", both because I'm not one of those guys chasing down every supposed girl who comes to HA, and because we don't seem to have ever commented in the same threads. So, to be honest, "she" didn't have me in "her" hands.

Just want to be sure to separate myself from the rest of you gullible characters. "She" didn't pull the wool over this guy's eyes, no sir! :smh

Seriously though, if "Magdi" fooled you, who cares? You're no doubt being fooled by a number of other people here as we speak. It's the way it goes on the 'net.

Legend
11-25-2007, 07:07 AM
I think i'm gonna have to say,

http://i10.tinypic.com/85pur11.gif
To forum member crayons being a gg

http://i6.tinypic.com/8aoltlx.gif
Because you show one breast pic your a gg

http://i12.tinypic.com/80pb0r4.gif
On page 24 his/her breast pic is replaced by some kids waving at a camera
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20446

Show a pic that shows your face,i can type faceless breast pic in google and come up with some fake pic like the one you posted.The pic in your avatar couldn't be you because you stated you were 24 a while back that person looks older then 24.

When did gg's start getting erections?

I concur with this poster as I too shall purchase this DVD video upon it's release for the same reasons. I'd like to further add that the last picture in which Joanna Jet and the unknown male perfomer are engaged in a double penetration with the unknown female filled me with such sensual emotion that blood quickly trickled to my groin forcing upon me a raging erection that must be cured with the expulsion of semen upon viewing the carnal copulation in it's interity.

You know what crayons has in common with guys who were found out to be frauds(vala_ts/Blackmagic)they all seemed kinda bitter.

http://i2.tinypic.com/6urcdvo.gif
I think you should revise your testimony and tell the truth about your gender.

help!!!
11-25-2007, 07:14 AM

To be honest, I only very recently became aware of "Magdi", both because I'm not one of those guys chasing down every supposed girl who comes to HA, and because we don't seem to have ever commented in the same threads. So, to be honest, "she" didn't have me in "her" hands.

Just want to be sure to separate myself from the rest of you gullible characters. "She" didn't pull the wool over this guy's eyes, no sir! :smh

Seriously though, if "Magdi" fooled you, who cares? You're no doubt being fooled by a number of other people here as we speak. It's the way it goes on the 'net.

thats too true if u think logically about it i could be anyone as i still havnt introduced myself yet on this profile as the other one screwed up as a result of an email addy change (damn u Kelly lol )

sooo lets reinvent myself what am i going to be today???? lol

Coroner
11-25-2007, 07:19 AM
We should let this thread die because it goes the same way like that of Kelly when she joined. Everyone called her a fake, a guy who was looking for attention, a CD, a fag....... :smh

Magdi should return and make this clear but if "she" doesn´t...... well, who cares, she will be forgotten soon. That´s what she is worth.

chefmike
11-25-2007, 07:50 AM

Show a pic that shows your face,i can type faceless breast pic in google and come up with some fake pic like the one you posted.The pic in your avatar couldn't be you because you stated you were 24 a while back that person looks older then 24.

I concur with this poster as I too shall purchase this DVD video upon it's release for the same reasons. I'd like to further add that the last picture in which Joanna Jet and the unknown male perfomer are engaged in a double penetration with the unknown female filled me with such sensual emotion that blood quickly trickled to my groin forcing upon me a raging erection that must be cured with the expulsion of semen upon viewing the carnal copulation in it's interity.

You know what crayons has in common with guys who were found out to be frauds(vala_ts/Blackmagic)they all seemed kinda bitter.

I gotta go with Legend on that one.

suckseed
11-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Unghh! Right in the guts. Well, she's my token fantasy GG here. It's not too likely I'll be meeting her anyway. But I loved the idea of that sharp tongue being in this lovely head -

lust4ts
11-25-2007, 08:07 AM
Unghh! Right in the guts. Well, she's my token fantasy GG here. It's not too likely I'll be meeting her anyway. But I loved the idea of that sharp tongue being in this lovely head -

I swear the person in that pic is some Brazilian TS who has done a few movies, not a hugely well known girl but she looks familiar from my "Way too much porn days" I think!

mbf
11-25-2007, 08:10 AM
oh, how naive are we really?

well, this whole "incident" could be of some use for the guys equipped with the most ass-kissing tendencies. of course it wont.

on the net ANYBODY is a "fake" per default, untill he/she gets on cam :roll:

@Crayons:

the thing that makes me also suspicious about her (him?) isnt all those pics or changed pics - and definitely not that "erection"-comment ( c mon, ever heard of "sarcasm" Legend?), its Crayons brilliant sense of sarcasm.

show me a GG thats equally sarcastic,

stillies77
11-25-2007, 08:13 AM

I gotta go with Legend on that one.

i love phoenix wright.

suckseed
11-25-2007, 08:42 AM
Did I change anyone's mind? :lol:
Maybe...but I think all your points are spot on. Well done. Your stock is rising, M77! Crayons for HA GG in 2008...four more years!

lust4ts
11-25-2007, 08:53 AM
I don't show my face either, do you? Do most people on this forum? Come on!

I show my face and I'm really a two foot tall, 470lb eunuch
from the Outer Hebridees, oh and my brother is bigfoot BTW!

TJ347
11-25-2007, 08:57 AM
I will never understand how posting a pic of yourself on the internet can in any way resolve a disagreement. I mean, does posting a pic of your face after making an argument in the "Pussy Or Ass" thread somehow make your position more correct than someone who has no pic up?

Yeah, that was a bit off topic, but whatever...

justatransgirl
11-25-2007, 09:03 AM
I've been busy, came into this late. So here's the real question.

Do members here feel like they have been deceived by Magdi?

And if so does this make you feel stupid / angry with her for duping you/us?

And if so, should this be a "crime?"

And if not, then does it harm the credibility of conversations on the site?

Just some points to ponder without indicting anyone.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

mbf
11-25-2007, 09:07 AM
I've been busy, came into this late. So here's the real question.

Just some points to ponder without indicting anyone.

Giggle,

not me

"crime"??? lying is a crime in certain circumstances. this is a porno-board on the net, where a great deal is "phantasy".....

it only harms the "credibility" of the particular faker.

bottom line is: I am rather astonished at some of the naivety expressed, but thats one of the interesting aspects of this board: it never ceases to astonish me .....

suckseed
11-25-2007, 09:21 AM
See, for me, anonymity is crucial; it's why I can always be honest. Do you think I've ever told anyone my TS sex stories in real life? (Actually, I don't tell my best GG sex stories here because to my knowledge, things happen to me that friends have told me they've never heard happening to anyone else!) So, I assume that there's no motivation to lie here. Who cares about glory that's based on lies, coming from people you'll never meet that don't even know you? Crayons tells me she's female, I believe her. Magdi tells me she's a feminine CD...uh, okay, suppose it's possible. So, count me as naive if you want. I prefer to see it as trusting. I'm not a cynic.
Why do I care about being anonymous about TS's? If it was something that I saw expanding or even maintaining a presence in my life, maybe I wouldn't. It's been an interesting process having experiences that I keep to myself. But for me, as I've said, I think my experimenting is over. So why not keep it private? It's hard to have much to say here lately. It's just a social thing.

I will admit to being not too psyched about people I've gotten to know escorting. My perception of it is that it's dangerous and leads nowhere. I also think of sex with lots of random people as unacceptably dangerous for me. AIDS, Hep C, Herpes and HPV have turned sex from a harmless
fun thing to something I consider before acting on it. Bareback sex with a steady gf is just superior to me.

TJ347
11-25-2007, 09:22 AM

Some do obviously, whereas most couldn't care less.

Some do obviously, whereas most couldn't care less.

What?

If people are not in fact who they say they are, then it could (not necessarily would) very well "harm the credibility of conversations" on this site, or any other one for that matter. I mean, if you're being prepped for open heart surgery and the surgeon tells you just as the anesthesia is being administered that not only isn't he licensed, but that he's also never performed surgery before, that revelation would certainly reduce his credibility instantaneously. It's kind of the same when a guy here is trying to learn more about TS from someone who claims to be a TS, only to later be revealed as a man. Time's been wasted, bad information has likely been given, and worse, relationships people thought they had with a TS never actually existed, leaving them pissed all around. Easy to understand someone being angry in such a situation, really.

Say, do you think it'd be possible for one to be a member of a board for a year or more and maintain a facade of being a TS? I mean, one wouldn't have to post every day, just now and again... And so long as they didn't give away too much personal info, how could anyway ever catch them in their lies? Just saying...

tsntx
11-25-2007, 10:10 AM

Well, maybe "she" meant she´s a Compact Disc. Not a crossdresser. :lol:

or possibly "Complete Douche" ? or maybe "Cock bandits are Dumb"

justatransgirl
11-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Say, do you think it'd be possible for one to be a member of a board for a year or more and maintain a facade of being a TS? I mean, one wouldn't have to post every day, just now and again... And so long as they didn't give away too much personal info, how could anyway ever catch them in their lies? Just saying...

Yes, but most of the "real" t-girls who participate here regularly are knows escorts or performers of one sort or another. So it's important to them to be up front. But I'd agree that it's relatively easy for someone to decieve the site.

For example I'm really Brittany Spears posting incognito... had you fooled didn't I?

Giggle,

TheOne1
11-25-2007, 07:32 PM
Maybe...but I think all your points are spot on. Well done. Your stock is rising, M77! Crayons for HA GG in 2008...four more years!

what makes you think crayons is a gg? :lol:

did we not learn anything from threads like this?

suckseed
11-25-2007, 11:41 PM

Why do you think it's out of the realm of possibility that she's not? I've known a few women that have stated that they find TS's interesting. Dated a woman last year whose main bf used to share his tranny porn with her.
What do I have to lose taking Crayons at her word?

crayons
11-25-2007, 11:43 PM

I only read your little essay and i have to say, I'd like to think you took some time writing this and coming up with that data. put together this sort of effort to getting pictures of nude trannies with sagging balls and this forum will reach new dimensions of popularity.

miss thang

crayons
11-25-2007, 11:45 PM

what makes you think your not gay? are you not on a forum that champions big cocks?

tsntx
11-25-2007, 11:46 PM
i like crayons.... male, female, inbetween... idk and idc ... i like her ;)

suckseed
11-25-2007, 11:53 PM
I'd make a cup of tea with her panties.

Jericho
11-26-2007, 12:35 AM

Ewwww, but... :lol:

peggygee
11-26-2007, 12:42 AM

Post 2400

That's right up there with "You're so fine,I'd drink your bathwater". :lol:

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 01:08 AM
I seemed to miss a lot of gossip...

crayons could in fact be talking the piss out of us the whole time, but I'd like to think not.

whatever gender crayons is, he/she's been one of the highlights of this board

mbf
11-26-2007, 01:15 AM

heck, one mediocre post from Crayons is more entertaining than the collected works of legend anytime...

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 01:23 AM

heck, one mediocre post from Crayons is more entertaining than the collected works of legend anytime...

:lol: that's true

Legends posts are as exciting as a kick in the sack

Oli
11-26-2007, 01:26 AM

LMAO :claps :claps

I believe there are editors combing the extensive HA archive, putting all those musing together as we speak. Check Barnes and Noble childrens section next week.

Legend
11-26-2007, 03:58 AM

I only read your little essay and i have to say, I'd like to think you took some time writing this and coming up with that data. put together this sort of effort to getting pictures of nude trannies with sagging balls and this forum will reach new dimensions of popularity.

miss thang

Shut the fuck up you fucking phony,i think it speaks volume about people on this forum when they start kissing ass over pictures regardless if they know the person.People who kissed magdi's ass thought she was some hot girl but they looked like fools in the end because they went off her pics and not her personality.You won't ever show your face because your so goddamn fake so you can take your phony breast pic and shove up.

TJ347
11-26-2007, 04:03 AM
Legend, you make a great point. Too many guys fall all over a supposed TS (or, in Crayons case, GG)... with nothing more to go on than a pic or two. Now, it'd be one thing if anyone had ever seen these "girls" and then talked about how good they looked, but based on a pic put up on the internet?

Whether Crayons is really a GG or Poopchute Pumping Princess is really a TS, I can't say, but pics alone certainly won't convince me one way or the other.

Legend
11-26-2007, 04:17 AM
Legend, you make a great point. Too many guys fall all over a supposed TS (or, in Crayons case, GG)... with nothing more to go on than a pic or two. Now, it'd be one thing if anyone had ever seen these "girls" and then talked about how good they looked, but based on a pic put up on the internet?

Whether Crayons is really a GG or Poopchute Pumping Princess is really a TS, I can't say, but pics alone certainly won't convince me one way or the other.

If guys would have listen to what she was actually saying in her posts they would have known but i guess they could care less as long as they were talking to a hot girl,in her post she referred as herself as a crossdresser but was using a gg's pics.Crayon's gender has always been questioned but when he showed that phony breast pic the random ass kissing was rapid,people always referred me as a ass kisser but i've never went crazy because i've seen some fake ass pics.

suckseed
11-26-2007, 04:24 AM
Jesus, gotta quit laughing long enough to post. First of all, I make use of the pm function myself. I feel like I know some people here reasonably well. Secondly, I'm hardly 'falling all over' myself. I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee and my guitar, taking little breaks from playing and working on my computer. Thirdly, Crayons is funny, witty, and intelligent. Those are sexy qualities. Last time I checked she said she lives in Georgia. That's like four states away from Oregon. Fourth (we'll drop the suffixes now) I'm 44, she's 24, and I'm not buying a fresh box of condoms in anticipation of her coming over. But as far as I'm concerned, those words are coming from that pretty head which hangs out with those lovely breasts. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.
Legend, you sure get huffy a lot. Chill the fuck out, watch some cartoons.

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 04:35 AM
Legend, you sure get huffy a lot. Chill the fuck out, watch some cartoons.

It's those raging hormones, give him a couple of years until his balls drop and I'm sure he'll be more tolerable..

Legend
11-26-2007, 04:55 AM
Crayons is funny, witty, and intelligent. Those are sexy qualities.

Would you say that if he was a fat,bald and ugly guy in others words if he was like night rider.If each guy you know had those qualities would you refer to those qualities as being sexy then?I don't have a problem with him other then throwing his every thread needs a shemale pic bullshit but this is some guy getting his rocks off by pretending to be a female.

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 05:00 AM
Would you say that if he was a fat,bald and ugly guy in others words if he was like night rider.

I've posted pics here faggot. Why don't you do the same with a sign saying "Hung Angels - Legend - I'm not really 15, I just act like it"

Until then keep your bitch mouth shut..

suckseed
11-26-2007, 05:04 AM
sigh.

Legend
11-26-2007, 05:16 AM
Would you say that if he was a fat,bald and ugly guy in others words if he was like night rider.

I've posted pics here faggot. Why don't you do the same with a sign saying "Hung Angels - Legend - I'm not really 15, I just act like it"

Until then keep your bitch mouth shut..

Dude no one was talking to you but it's apparent you what my attention but i would wear that sign for kicks if you wear one that says i'm a fatherless cripple who hires escorts,now that would be funny.I knew if i referred to you in general you would respond like a puppet.

"Until then keep your bitch mouth shut.."
That makes sense retard.
http://i9.tinypic.com/8fkxgmr.gif

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 05:23 AM
You mentioned my name you emotional mess. And now you're trying to worm your way out of posting a photo, because you haven't conquered puberty yet. Stop trying to be Mr. Detective with crayons when you aren't who you claim to be. Until you post a pic, fuck off and play with your baldy sack..

Legend
11-26-2007, 05:40 AM
You mentioned my name you emotional mess. And now you're trying to worm your way out of posting a photo, because you haven't conquered puberty yet. Stop trying to be Mr. Detective with crayons when you aren't who you claim to be. Until you post a pic, fuck off and play with your baldy sack..

If you think i'm 15 why in the hell would you even want me to show a pic.You referred to guys who posted in that club kids thread as faggots and child molesters but you want a 15 year to show his picture,go take you medicine and shine your wheelchair retard.

BTW at least a have a sack,are you sure that accident didn't make you impotent.
http://i13.tinypic.com/81ozfhl.jpg

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 05:46 AM

If you think i'm 15 why in the hell would you even want me to show a pic.You referred to guys who posted in that club kids thread as faggots and child molesters but you want a 15 year to show his picture,go take you medicine and shine your wheelchair retard.

Once again, worming your way out :lol:

I didn't say post a pic if you're 15, I said post a pic to prove you're not 15. I've basically got the confirmation I needed so carry on watching the rest of rugrats..

Legend
11-26-2007, 06:11 AM

I didn't say post a pic if you're 15, I said post a pic to prove you're not 15. I've basically got the confirmation I needed so carry on watching the rest of rugrats..

So you are assuming i'm 15 until i prove otherwise right,so you assuming i'm 15 asks me to post my pic,dude your the biggest moron on this forum period.I already know your a jackass so no confirmation needed.I'm don't have to prove anything to you because frankly i don't give a shit about you as a person or a member of this forum,when will you retards learn i don't care how you preceived me but its really sweet that you douchebags seem to put alot of effect into thinking i care.So have tons of fun talking to yourself mr.car accident.
http://i10.tinypic.com/8e9trus.jpg

suckseed
11-26-2007, 06:19 AM
M77, words of wisdom.
NightRider, what can I say? :lol:
Legend...it's 'you're', not 'your'. And cut the child molester stuff. You know that's not what he meant. It's a weak argument. He's saying you haven't posted a picture either, and you're behaving immaturely. You and I manage to steer clear of each other for the most part, do we not? I bear you no ill will. I've seen people gang up on you and I don't like that when all you did was get a bit excited with whatever point you were making. Just....mellow out, okay? it's not the end of the world.

lust4ts
11-26-2007, 06:35 AM

Legend
11-26-2007, 06:42 AM
M77, words of wisdom.
Legend...it's 'you're', not 'your'. And cut the child molester stuff. You know that's not what he meant. It's a weak argument. He's saying you haven't posted a picture either, and you're behaving immaturely. You and I manage to steer clear of each other for the most part, do we not? I bear you no ill will. I've seen people gang up on you and I don't like that when all you did was get a bit excited with whatever point you were making. Just....mellow out, okay? it's not the end of the world.

He referred to me as a child molester because i posted a picture of a baby crying referencing a person as a whiner/complainer.I don't think anyone likes being referred to as one.

That's why i can respect what you have to say and mostly agree what you are saying and with that said i'm done with proving if anyone who isn't what they claim to be,i'll just look out for myself and let other people decide for themselves.

suckseed
11-26-2007, 06:52 AM
M77, words of wisdom.

He referred to me as a child molester because i posted a picture of a baby crying referencing a person as a whiner/complainer.I don't think anyone likes being referred to as one.

That's why i can respect what you have to say and mostly agree what you are saying and with that said i'm done with proving if anyone who isn't what they claim to be,i'll just look out for myself and let other people decide for themselves.

Well, I'm not in favor of anyone throwing that term around. The woman I was seeing this summer told me that she was molested as a child and I wanted to hunt the guy down, though it was 35 years ago. Okay, I'm out too.

TheOne1
11-26-2007, 07:03 AM

what makes you think your not gay? are you not on a forum that champions big cocks?

I'm actually a F2M named Chuck..
i thought that was public knowledge.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=154785&highlight=#154785

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 04:25 PM
So you are assuming i'm 15 until i prove otherwise right,so you assuming i'm 15 asks me to post my pic,dude your the biggest moron on this forum period.I already know your a jackass so no confirmation needed.I'm don't have to prove anything to you because frankly i don't give a shit about you as a person or a member of this forum,when will you retards learn i don't care how you preceived me but its really sweet that you douchebags seem to put alot of effect into thinking i care.So have tons of fun talking to yourself mr.car accident.

You're either 15 or the most immature little tosser on this forum. You're running about here trying to play detective with crayons, when you're the one that's fake. You're probably still firing blanks over the men's underwear section in catelogs. It's about time you grew the fuck up and stopped giving your emotional, and quite frankly, boring responses to peoples posts. There are many, many people on this forum that think you're still at school because you act like No. 1 bitch. Are you getting bullied at school or what the fuck's wrong with you?

Also stop trying to make it out (for the 3rd time) that I called you a child molester. You posted a pic of a baby crying and I said it was inappropriate for a porn related forum. Nothing illegal there, just your immaturity coming through again. So why don't you fuck off and come back when you start shaving you stupid little cunt.

Nowhere
11-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Is Magdi implying that he's more of a TS here?

Yes, he is implying he's a TS, most definately.

Glad to see you guys caught up to me.

Yes, taking hormones that don't exist.

Look, seeing the pics, as I indicated, it looked like someone was stealing them from a myspace profile and just adding additional ones here, as people asked for it.

I have never seen a girl as passable as that who didn't start taking hormones at the beginning of puberty (12-13) and had SRS by 18, and when she started claiming to be a "crossdresser", all I needed was proof of her non-hormone regiment and that was it.

I later posted how she was fake without a specific thread on it, but people wanted to "believe" as I said...

NewYorker
11-26-2007, 11:38 PM

I don't understand, what's the problem? Just post your photo and shut him up already.

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 11:44 PM
I don't understand, what's the problem? Just post your photo and shut him up already.

I know he'd never have the balls to post a photo, incase his school friends find out. To be honest I was just asking him because I knew he wouldn't. He's an adolescent with a big mouth.

partlycloudy
11-28-2007, 03:08 AM
ladies and gentlemen of HA.

in the case of HA vs crayons, allow me to enter into evidence exhibits A and B.

exhibit A was first posted on page 24 of this thread:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20446&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=230
and has since been replaced by another pic.

exhibit B was posted on page 6 of this thread:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27423&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=remember&start=50

if the jury will take a look, they'll notice two important discrepancies between exhibit A and B.

1. the size of the nipple in relation to the areola are different in exhibit A and exhibit B.

2. there's a beauty mark above the left breast in exhibit A that is not present in exhibit B.

based on this new evidence, i ask that the HA court grant a continuance in the case of HA vs crayons.

prosecution now turns over the evidence to the defense for examination.

TsVanessa69
11-28-2007, 03:33 AM

Well it shows that youve never been to Puerto Rico. Guys here are so perverted all they do is hit on hot girls. trust me Ive done it.
Very true. I was at Atlantic Beach in Condado last year and a guy grabbed my cock under water and I had to stay in the water a while so my cock would go down before I went back to my blanket.

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 03:43 AM
Well partlycloudy, that confirms it. Crayons is indeed a fake as I'd been warned. Thanks for the laughs crayons, but now that I know for definate that you're a guy, I'm creeped out big time.

edit - terrible spelling

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 03:59 AM
I have to say I knew it all along, when crayons joined he was clearly a guy, then all of a sudden everyone was taking about him being a GG, until I saw the first pic I didn't even know why. I still did not buy it, and those pics pretty much confirm it. Not just the size of the breasts, but the nipples are completely different. What is it with HA, and guys finding pics on the net of cute girls and pretending to be them, be it TS or GG. Either way it is pretty gay :roll:

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 04:13 AM
I'll keep my mind open and I'm still waiting for incontestable proof that crayons is a guy. These two pictures don't prove that yet.

The posts she made about having a cock sealed the deal for me!

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 04:18 AM

Hmmmm, irony. Someone calling another person gay, when they seem to enjoy pretending to be a girl on a forum full of guys :roll:

And for someone who likes to come across as very clever, posting two pictures of completely different people kind of laughs in the face of that, an elementary mistake my dear.......Oops I mean Sir I think :wink:

Oh well I hope you had lots of fun with your gay little cherade, did it feel good huh!

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 04:18 AM
I'll keep my mind open and I'm still waiting for incontestable proof that crayons is a guy. These two pictures don't prove that yet.

The posts she made about having a cock sealed the deal for me!

You don't think that she was being sarcastic as she always has been?

I'm hoping that she is a gg, but everything adds up to fake..

..we'll probably never know for sure

TJ347
11-28-2007, 04:20 AM
What the hell is wrong with you people? This is the internet, a veritable fantasty land for people who are otherwise unimportant, so if a guy wants to pretend he's a girl (or vice versa for that matter), well... that's what the internet was made for!

I myself am pretending to be a sarcastic millionaire right this minute, and will curse the firstborn child of anyone who dares to take my right to play make-believe away from me, as it's my inalienable internet right to invent talents and even an entire lifestyle that I don't actually have, for purposes no one in their right mind could ever figure out. And so, while I'm not at all sarcastic in real life, since you all don't really know me, you don't know that, so I can pull it off! But in all honesty, I am a millionaire. No, seriously... I've got a pic I took from inside my vault to prove it! :lol:

mbf
11-28-2007, 04:21 AM

You don't think that she was being sarcastic as she always has been?

not that I give a rats stinkin ass....

but the thing that gives away that cryon *might* be a guy aint those pix, but that great sense of sarcasm.

only seen that on a natural born woman once - Maggie Thatcher (and I am aware of the fact using "woman" in that particular case is extremely polite of me)

MrsKellyPierce
11-28-2007, 04:23 AM
You witch hunting mofos lol

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 04:23 AM
Hmmm...I see proof that there are two different pics, which i admit, is important.

Though it does prove that something is fishy, I don't see proof that crayons is a guy. But if crayons disappears, never to return, then I'll concede that I you guys were right. :lol:

No offence but it is obvious, I remember when that first pic was posted by him, and now that second pic has been posted by him too. What other plausible reason would there be to post pics of two different girls breasts on a forum and say "These are my babies" unless you are trying to deceive?

Add that to the cock thing, that was taken from before anyone thought he was a GG, and that spells BULLSHIT! as clear as the word is written there.

mbf
11-28-2007, 04:25 AM
no one cares. period.

(no one that has much of a life that is....)

TJ347
11-28-2007, 04:28 AM
Kelly once posted pics that weren't of her.....but she still was who and what she claimed to be...

You sure about that? :idea:

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 04:31 AM
Hmmm...I see proof that there are two different pics, which i admit, is important.

Though it does prove that something is fishy, I don't see proof that crayons is a guy. But if crayons disappears, never to return, then I'll concede that I you guys were right. :lol:

No offence but it is obvious, I remember when that first pic was posted by him, and now that second pic has been posted by him too. What other plausible reason would there be to post pics of two different girls breasts on a forum and say "These are my babies" unless you are trying to deceive?

Add that to the cock thing, that was taken from before anyone thought he was a GG, and that spells BULLSHIT! as clear as the word is written there.

Kelly once posted pics that weren't of her.....but she still was who and what she claimed to be...

This is not about Kelly, I never once thought Kelly was not real! Besides for the people who did not believe Kelly was a girl she kind of quashed that with the HA sign and going on cam.

Two pictures of two different girls breasts that could be taken from anywhere, and some bitchy comments do not add up to a GG. The facts are staring you in the face, ignore them if you please!

TJ347
11-28-2007, 04:39 AM
Let it be, fellas. As I've said before, SexyMagdiMendez certainly isn't the only fake here.

You may remember a guy who's name isn't worth mentioning who originally talked about an experience he had with some TS or other, until multiple people called bullshit due to multiple inconsistencies and illogical occurances, and he decided to start posting future tales in Shemale Stories instead of General Discussion. So, you have people who aren't who they say they are, and people who aren't what they say they are... and both are just as bad.

trannybanger
11-28-2007, 04:40 AM
not that I give a rats stinkin ass....

but the thing that gives away that cryon *might* be a guy aint those pix, but that great sense of sarcasm.

in my mind the exact same thought.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 04:52 AM

This is not about Kelly, I never once thought Kelly was not real! Besides for the people who did not believe Kelly was a girl she kind of quashed that with the HA sign and going on cam.

Two pictures of two different girls breasts that could be taken from anywhere, and some bitchy comments do not add up to a GG. The facts are staring you in the face, ignore them if you please!

I don't dislike Kelly and have nothing against her BTW, I'm just citing an example of how it might possibly happen. So don't mistake this for Kelly bashing. But the fact remains that Kelly DID post pics that were not of her. She ended up being who she said she was...why is it not possible that crayons did the same thing?

I know you're NOT Kelly bashing, that is clear. There is a huge difference though between the two events, most of the debate about Kelly was about her using other pics as well as her own. The people who thought she wasn't even a girl were just dumb. She showed lots of pictures of her face, at different times and as I said even got on cam and made a pic with a HA sign in her hand.

I think it goes a long way to show the sort of people that post here, when all someone has to do is stop posting from a guys perspective and stick a couple of pics of DIFFERENT pairs of breasts up, and all the sudden say she is a GG. To then have guys drooling over her and buying that deception!

Look the case was kind of open (for some) until tonight, the evidence is clearly there, I don't want to argue, it is cool if you can't see it. I'm just making it clear that I don't buy it!

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 05:19 AM
Sorry about that first bit, that was a typo, check it, it says "NOT Kelly bashing", I changed it as soon as I noticed it lol.

I will answer the rest of your questions in a second, just wanted to point that out!

Legend
11-28-2007, 05:28 AM

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20446&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=230

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27423&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=remember&start=50

if the jury will take a look, they'll notice two important discrepancies between exhibit A and B.

1. the size of the nipple in relation to the areola are different in exhibit A and exhibit B.

2. there's a beauty mark above the left breast in exhibit A that is not present in exhibit B.

based on this new evidence, i ask that the HA court grant a continuance in the case of HA vs crayons.

Nice work i should be disbarred for missing that second but i can guarantee that mr.crayons and his bitter attitude won't be back.

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 05:37 AM
I'd take the bet too. I don't care what gender crayons is actually, it's not like he/she was doing it for the compliments. If she was a girl then cool, and if he's a boy then he's made a total cunt out of all of us, lol.

Legend
11-28-2007, 05:40 AM

Nice work i should be disbarred for missing that second but i can guarantee that mr.crayons and his bitter attitude won't be back.

That's a bet that I'd take.

lol,dude there is no kinda excuse you can make up for that.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 05:43 AM
I know you're Kelly bashing, that is clear.

I actually like Kelly, so that's incorrect. Citing an example is not bashing, as crayons lawyer it is my duty to raise reasonable doubt. :lol:

There is a huge difference though between the two events, most of the debate about Kelly was about her using other pics as well as her own.

It COULD be the same. How do we know for sure that one of those two Boob shots weren't of crayons? It works both ways.

The people who thought she wasn't even a girl were just dumb. She showed lots of pictures of her face, at different times and as I said even got on cam and made a pic with a HA sign in her hand.

That part of the story has absolutely nothing to do with my example.

To have guys drooling over her and buying that deception!

Do you honestly believe that I'm "drooling" over crayons or anyone else on this forum? If you do then You're sadly mistaken. But she does make some funny posts. If i was going to drool over a GG like an adolescent, I wouldn't do it on HA.

Look the case was kind of open (for some) until tonight, the evidence is clearly there,

Evidence of different pics, not of crayon's Gender. Which is why i Cited the Kelly example.

I don't want to argue,

You could have fooled me. :lol:

it is cool if you can't see it.

I can see what's in front of me clearly. As i said, I continue to keep an open mind in this matter in the event more compelling evidence turns up.

I'm just making it clear that I don't buy it

As is your right.

I didn't want to say this but OK, I will. If you can not see that someone who in their earlier posts talked about their cock and then later stuck up a couple of DIFFERENT pics of girls breasts and said she is a GG, is a fake, then I guess I give up, even someone completely gullible could see that it adds up to a guy sitting behind a chair jacking off as other guys complement him, anyway keep up the faith :roll:

Legend
11-28-2007, 05:49 AM
That's a bet that I'd take.

lol,dude there is no kinda excuse you can make up for that.

Make up for what? You guaranteed that crayons wouldn't be back, I said that I would bet that crayons would be back.

oh you meant under a different username,sorry misunderstanding.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 05:55 AM
I didn't want to say this but OK, I will. If you can not see that someone who in their earlier posts talked about their cock and then later stuck up a couple of DIFFERENT pics of girls breasts and said she is a GG, is a fake, then I guess I give up, even someone completely gullible could see that it adds up to a guy sitting behind a chair jacking off as other guys complement him, anyway keep up the faith :roll:

No need to get bent out of shape, I'm just waiting for the proof of crayon's Gender. :lol:

I'm cool, I think the proof is pretty self evidential, you believe what you want, just never consider a role in the police force, especially as a detective. Your arrest stats would be very poor :wink:

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 05:56 AM
Which side of the bet would you want to take?

I think he/she will definately be back under crayons.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 06:01 AM
I'm cool, I think the proof is pretty self evidential, you believe what you want, just never consider a role in the police force, especially as a detective. Your arrest stats would be very poor :wink:

It might be evidential in HA's Kangaroo courtroom, but it would never cut mustard in a real court. Like it or not, crayons would have gotten off. :lol:

Not when they saw a 330lb hairy biker guy in a leather jacket and bandana come walking through the doors he wouldn't :lol:

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 06:04 AM
If you could be sure it was crayons. :lol:

Well I would kind of assume that for a court appearence the letter would be sent out to the person on trial :roll:

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 06:09 AM

If Legend is up to it, we can do it. I was thinking a similar bet like what you and Partly cloudy have going on, for the Hatton fight.

I'm definately up for it, but if I lose the Hatton one, I'm stuck with some horrific avatar for 3 months. You and Legend can go at it if you want, or if you come up with something else, then I'm in.

Legend
11-28-2007, 06:14 AM
oh you meant under a different username,sorry misunderstanding.

Nope, the same one.

I doubt it,i mean what kind of excuse can he give for lying about his gender how can you beleive anything his says.If you look at people who have done that vala_ts/blackmagic they did it for compliments,encouragement and when they got caught they didn't want to play on HA anymore.

Legend
11-28-2007, 06:16 AM

If Legend is up to it, we can do it. I was thinking a similar bet like what you and Partly cloudy have going on, for the Hatton fight.

What was their bet?

suckseed
11-28-2007, 06:18 AM

Fair enough. I'd like to say that I don't make a habit out of going back and reading everything someone's ever written here. I came to know Crayons as a genetic girl. As someone else said, the 'blood is rushing to my engorged member' quote seemed pretty sarcastic to me, and she does love poking fun at the cock bandits here. I relate to that, because to me in the final analysis a penis is a few ounces of differently shaped flesh, and not something to obsess about. If you like it, great, but ffs you don't need to worship it. She and I have corresponded about many things, and none of them were sexual.
Have any of you doubters considered that perhaps she's a gg, but none of the pics are her? Maybe she's not inclined to show her face or body...so she grabs a similar - or prettier - picture and says 'this is me'. Or, yes, she's a guy posing for kicks. In any case, it's extremely unlikely I'll ever meet her, and that's probably for the best. Either one of us might turn out to be a nut job. But as for me, I like her, and it's the person inside that I'm relating to. It's not that big a deal to me...it's not like she's representing anything other than a person who enjoys taking the piss out of some heavy breathers from time to time. To me, it's fun to feel like I'm anonymously talking to a whip-smart pretty woman who knows my kinks.
She's the only gg that does. I don't want that illusion to be lost.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 06:18 AM
If you could be sure it was crayons. :lol:

Well I would kind of assume that for a court appearence the letter would be sent out to the person on trial :roll:

A 330LB biker is not part of the evidence that was presented here, which is what I was referring to when i said it wouldn't hold up.

If crayons were to to send us a pic showing a 330LB biker then the argument would have ended a long time ago. :lol:

BTW, just because you put a laughing face on everything does not make it in the slightest bit funny!

Sometimes you are quite slow, you said the evidence would not hold up in court, I informed that when they saw a big hairy guy come walking through the doors they would know. To which you then tried to be funny and say how would they know if was him. Well the big hairy guy would be the one on trial, crayons, armed only with a couple of pics of random girl’s breasts!

Even her most avid supporters would concede that she is a fake, with what has come to light tonight, it just seems you must just that little bit more gullible the rest of them!

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 06:22 AM
I'm definately up for it, but if I lose the Hatton one, I'm stuck with some horrific avatar for 3 months. You and Legend can go at it if you want, or if you come up with something else, then I'm in.

The i guess you wouldn't be in on that bet. That wouldn't mean that you couldn't PM me some suggestions. :lol:

I suggest the avatar bet between you and Legend. It's the best option.

8)

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 06:24 AM
Are yous two still arguing about whether this would hold up in a 'real court'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 06:24 AM

Fair enough. I'd like to say that I don't make a habit out of going back and reading everything someone's ever written here. I came to know Crayons as a genetic girl. As someone else said, the 'blood is rushing to my engorged member' quote seemed pretty sarcastic to me, and she does love poking fun at the cock bandits here. I relate to that, because to me in the final analysis a penis is a few ounces of differently shaped flesh, and not something to obsess about. If you like it, great, but ffs you don't need to worship it. She and I have corresponded about many things, and none of them were sexual.
Have any of you doubters considered that perhaps she's a gg, but none of the pics are her? Maybe she's not inclined to show her face or body...so she grabs a similar - or prettier - picture and says 'this is me'. Or, yes, she's a guy posing for kicks. In any case, it's extremely unlikely I'll ever meet her, and that's probably for the best. Either one of us might turn out to be a nut job. But as for me, I like her, and it's the person inside that I'm relating to. It's not that big a deal to me...it's not like she's representing anything other than a person who enjoys taking the piss out of some heavy breathers from time to time. To me, it's fun to feel like I'm anonymously talking to a whip-smart pretty woman who knows my kinks.
She's the only gg that does. I don't want that illusion to be lost.

Alas, it is kind of hypocritical referring to many of the guys here as cockbandits and gays if she is a guy pretending to be a girl on a predominantly guy forum, which the evidence strongly indicates.

Usually one coincidence is understandable, two suspicious, three pretty much tells you that there is some truth in the suspicions, see it or don't see it, it is up to you!

Legend
11-28-2007, 06:26 AM
What was their bet?

Check in the sports section, in the Mayweather vs Hatton thread. It's between partly cloudy and Night Rider.

Ok i'll bet you a super disturbing avatar that crayons won't be back.

Night Rider
It's not like crayons has raped anyone. Let's keep this real here.

suckseed
I'd like to add...this is an ironic thread to me on a forum based on women skilled in the art of beautiful illusions, and the guys who love them. The prettiest 'angels' here still use some combination of surgery, makeup and Photoshop.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 06:29 AM

I know, I think it is really gay if someone pretends to be a girl on forum full of guys, it's pretty fucking low, not to mention weird!

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 06:34 AM

I know, I think it is really gay if someone pretends to be a girl on forum full of guys, it's pretty fucking low, not to mention weird!

It is weird, but it's not like crayons was doing it for attention/compliments. Crayons is a wind up merchant and maybe he thought he could get away with more as a girl. It definately wasn't a sexual thing IMO. That's just an opinion if she does get proven to be a boy, at the minute I don't know what to think.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 06:37 AM
Thankyou, I'm honoured, I will treasure it and place it on my mantle piece to remind me of the day I owned you :wink:

suckseed
11-28-2007, 06:40 AM
What was their bet?

Check in the sports section, in the Mayweather vs Hatton thread. It's between partly cloudy and Night Rider.

I'll bet you Legend. One month, you pick mine, I pick yours, loser uses the avatar for 30 days. What do you say, it'll be fun!

Night Rider
Bear in mind that our bet is 3 months. Let's be men about this..:D

MrsKellyPierce
A song dedicated to this thread!! Mostly just the chorus and Leann looks hot in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhQHkPSHZRw

suckseed
11-28-2007, 06:43 AM
...see it or don't see it, it is up to you!

To tell you the truth, I've pretty much always realized that the first picture I saw of Crayons was probably too good to be true. I mean that is a gorgeous face. But it's a damn fun thought!

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 06:45 AM
What was their bet?

Ok, but we will have to wait a decent amount of time before we call a winner. How long would you want the avatar worn by the loser?

That would be cool, but I believe he will come back, it doesn't change the fact he is a guy posting pics of tits for kicks, ah ah the last bit rhymes!

He has been proven as a fake who posts fake pictures, the only thing that will convince me is seeing a girl holding a sign saying "I'm crayons from Hungangels" posted by crayons or a webcam vid of the same.

Besides my avatar is already bad enough, I have to live with that face, have some sympathy :P

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 06:47 AM
Thankyou, I'm honoured, I will treasure it and place it on my mantle piece to remind me of the day I owned you :wink:

You can't own someone on the Internet. That can only happen in real life, but then again, I think you take this all too seriously so I guess it's an important day in your life. :lol:

I already told you I'm honoured to own you, now clean my shoes :wink:

Legend
11-28-2007, 06:47 AM
What was their bet?

Ok, but we will have to wait a decent amount of time before we call a winner. How long would you want the avatar worn by the loser?

The middle of next month ok?The lose shall sport the avatar for 2 whole months,is that a deal?

This is gonna be fun,i have the perfect avatar for you.

Legend
11-28-2007, 06:49 AM
What was their bet?

I'll bet you Legend. One month, you pick mine, I pick yours, loser uses the avatar for 30 days. What do you say, it'll be fun!

You willing to bet a super disturbing signature,with the same time limit as my bet with m77?

hondarobot
11-28-2007, 06:52 AM
A song dedicated to this thread!! Mostly just the chorus and Leann looks hot in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhQHkPSHZRw

Heh. Song dedications are definitely in order. Why is this thread always near the top of the forum lately?

In other news-

Here's my song related to recent dumb ass postings directed against me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1p7yt3bRjY

suckseed
11-28-2007, 06:52 AM
What was their bet?

You willing to bet a super disturbing signature,with the same time limit as my bet with m77?
Hmmm, lol. Now what exactly am I betting? Signatures with you, but not avatars? I don't mind, but to be honest I don't really have the heart to be mean to you. :oops:

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 06:55 AM
I don't mind, but to be honest I don't really have the heart to be mean to you. :oops:

Come on, man up!!

Take the bet..

:twisted:

Legend
11-28-2007, 06:57 AM
What was their bet?

Hmmm, lol. Now what exactly am I betting? Signatures with you, but not avatars? I don't mind, but to be honest I don't really have the heart to be mean to you. :oops:

Yes if crayons doesn't return by jan 1,you will have to put any signature i give you on your profile until March 1st or if he returns by then i'll put any sig you give me on my profile no matter how disturbing it is.Don't worry its all just for fun.

Legend
11-28-2007, 06:58 AM
November is almost up. How about making January 1st the date? If crayons doesn't show up by the 1st, I will have to wear whatever avatar you choose until March 1st. You'll have to do the same in that time slot if crayons does show up before January 1st.

Deal

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 06:59 AM
there's one deal hehe

suckseed
11-28-2007, 07:08 AM
LOL! Okay. For my part since I have talked to her I won't pm her about anything. My prediction is that she'll post anyway, because she won't care. Hey, what if she doesn't read this and posts? She might not know.

suckseed
11-28-2007, 07:44 AM
What I'm saying is, I'll up the ante: if she posts without knowing about what's being said here, it shouldn't count, you get my drift? She didn't know about this thread until we talked the other day. I'm telling you, she's gonna think this is funny/irrelevent. She won't be scared away.

lust4ts
11-28-2007, 07:50 AM
What I'm saying is, I'll up the ante: if she posts without knowing about what's being said here, it shouldn't count, you get my drift? She didn't know about this thread until we talked the other day. I'm telling you, she's gonna think this is funny/irrelevent. She won't be scared away.

I think he will come back, it's explaining why he posted two different pics, talked about his cock in his earlier posts that he needs to do. And then take a classic "Hungangels sign pic" or get on cam.

Then I will eat my shorts and say "suckseed and M77 rule me for ever and everything I post from now on is as gay as pink socks" Until then he is a guy who posts pics of tits for kicks!

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 04:00 PM
the bet is if she shows up, end of story

...it's been sealed

good luck gentlemen

:mrgreen:

Legend
11-28-2007, 07:37 PM

I know the bet is on with m77 but after reading this are you still game?

suckseed
11-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Sure am!

crayons
11-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Make up for what? You guaranteed that crayons wouldn't be back, I said that I would bet that crayons would be back.

What do you win? And can we share the winnings?

crayons
11-28-2007, 10:17 PM
I can't believe I got so much attention- to think I'd leave you guys now? Can the moderators change my title from 'Veteran Poster' to 'Princess'? Please?

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 10:18 PM
LOL looks like legend is sporting an obscene avatar for 2 months!

NewYorker
11-28-2007, 10:22 PM

Come on, you know Crayon's been reading the whole thread just waiting for the terms of the bet to be set to make a comment.

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 10:23 PM

Come on, you know Crayon's been reading the whole thread just waiting for the terms of the bet to be set to make a comment.

who cares, a bet's a bet. life's a bitch

crayons
11-28-2007, 10:24 PM

Actually I haven't. You'd be surprised to learn there is a universe outside HA.

suckseed
11-28-2007, 10:29 PM
I am fucking cracking up right now.

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 10:37 PM
I am fucking cracking up right now.

hurt him with the sig. you know he would to you

:twisted:

suckseed
11-28-2007, 10:39 PM
But not until January?

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm not sure what the bet was, it's up to you.

Legend
11-28-2007, 10:53 PM
I can't believe I got so much attention- to think I'd leave you guys now? Can the moderators change my title from 'Veteran Poster' to 'Princess'? Please?

How about Veteran Poster to tattooed male biker behind computer,thanks alot.

chefmike
11-28-2007, 10:53 PM
So crayons has convinced you guys that he's a chick? :roll:

Night Rider
11-28-2007, 10:58 PM
So crayons has convinced you guys that he's a chick? :roll:

Nobody has convinced me anything. But it's there's no concrete evidence that crayons is a guy. I don't give a fuck what he/she is, it's not like I'm having cyber-sex..

suckseed
11-28-2007, 11:02 PM
I haven't asked for her social networking id. But yes, she has me convinced she's a she.
There's no way to prove it, anymore than I can prove anything I've ever said about myself, short of revealing my identity with a sign and a photo which ain't happening. I think it's strange that you guys care so much. It's probably related to her insults, or the boy's treehouse mentality - hey, this is our place to talk about chicks with dicks! - but I tell ya, it's going to remain a mystery.

chefmike
11-28-2007, 11:17 PM
I really couldn't care less if he or she is a fucking hermaphrodite trapeze artist...I don't look at that many threads here lately anyway...but what little that I have read about this whole sordid affair leads me to side with Legend on this matter...I'm going to have to go with the tattooed biker option, folks...

suckseed
11-28-2007, 11:22 PM
Chef, that avatar is totally you, btw.

crayons
11-28-2007, 11:24 PM
I really couldn't care less if he or she is a fucking hermaphrodite trapeze artist...I don't look at that many threads here lately anyway...but what little that I have read about this whole sordid affair leads me to side with Legend on this matter...I'm going to have to go with the tattooed biker option, folks...

very nice. let me tell you a little story:

i watched a movie once where cops were looking for a killer. they arrested someone who they thought for sure was the killer and took him to the interrogation room to "drill him over". they repeatedly asked him how he'd killed the previous victims but he kept repeating he had no idea what they were talking about. eventually the chief in charge realized this wasn't the guy and went over and slapped him.
the guy said "what the hell did you do that for?" but nobody answered him. I thought about this for a long time until i realized it.

the chief was so frustrated that this guy wasn't the killer he was looking for that he still somehow had to make him guilty for something- and thus punish him. you see what am saying here?

crayons
11-28-2007, 11:27 PM
btw: "the tattooed biker option" got me thinking of buck angel. damn!

TheOne1
11-28-2007, 11:34 PM

i watched a movie once where cops were looking for a killer. they arrested someone who they thought for sure was the killer and took him to the interrogation room to "drill him over". they repeatedly asked him how he'd killed the previous victims but he kept repeating he had no idea what they were talking about. eventually the chief in charge realized this wasn't the guy and went over and slapped him.
the guy said "what the hell did you do that for?" but nobody answered him. I thought about this for a long time until i realized it.

the chief was so frustrated that this guy wasn't the killer he was looking for that he still somehow had to make him guilty for something- and thus punish him. you see what am saying here?

after that story, yup..shes def. a chick...

chefmike
11-28-2007, 11:36 PM
Chef, that avatar is totally you, btw.

'Tis the season...you know it's xmas when I break out the grinch avatar...I'd like to think of it as an HA tradition...

crayons
11-28-2007, 11:39 PM

in a room full of crackers i cut the cheese- what can i say?

suckseed
11-28-2007, 11:52 PM

in a room full of crackers i cut the cheese- what can i say?

Weeping jesus on the cross...these remarks are all about context and irony....there are some humorless mofo's out there.

NewYorker
11-28-2007, 11:57 PM

Actually I haven't. You'd be surprised to learn there is a universe outside HA.

And yet you were the first comment as soon as the bets were in place. That's the mother of all coincidences. I won't be surprised at all that there's a universe outside HA, I happen to live in it. Considering the fact that we joined a year apart and yet you have nearly 8 times the posts I do, I'd say you spend more time in HA universe.

desiplaya17
11-29-2007, 12:26 AM
kelly shore you are such a drama queen....

chefmike
11-29-2007, 12:38 AM
So crayons is Kelly Shore? Now it's all starting to make sense...and does this mean that blackmagic is hondarobot?

Night Rider
11-29-2007, 12:39 AM
kelly shore you are such a drama queen....

:lol: 1st post....love the lurkers

MrsKellyPierce
11-29-2007, 12:40 AM
kelly shore you are such a drama queen.... lol

LAtoNY
11-29-2007, 12:47 AM
I think I speak for all of us here in saying:

Crayons and Kelly, let's break the monotony here. Can each of you please post photos showing your huge boners blasting a monster load all over something/somebody? I think that would be a nice way to ease into the holiday spirit.

(this surely does not make me gay, right)?

Regards,
LAtoNY

MrsKellyPierce
11-29-2007, 12:50 AM
I haven't even been part of this thread besides posting a song lol

suckseed
11-29-2007, 12:53 AM
Next let's demand that Mike prove he's a chef, I'm a musician and True is a Beauty. I want to see villagers with torches.

Jericho
11-29-2007, 01:29 AM
Next let's demand that Mike prove he's a chef, I'm a musician and True is a Beauty. I want to see villagers with torches.

crayons
11-29-2007, 01:48 AM
And yet you were the first comment as soon as the bets were in place. That's the mother of all coincidences. I won't be surprised at all that there's a universe outside HA, I happen to live in it. Considering the fact that we joined a year apart and yet you have nearly 8 times the posts I do, I'd say you spend more time in HA universe.

you're a male that likes cock. in san francisco's castro district they call that gay. coincidence?

crayons
11-29-2007, 01:50 AM
Crayons and Kelly, let's break the monotony here. Can each of you please post photos showing your huge boners blasting a monster load all over something/somebody?
Regards,
LAtoNY

there's already a thread like that: it's called GG's you wish were trannies. in kelly's case you'd only have to fit the something/somebody recipient of the monster load. break out your photoshopping skills and get to work.

Legend
11-29-2007, 03:34 AM

you're a male that likes cock. in san francisco's castro district they call that gay. coincidence?

You're a male pretending to be a female on a transgender forum,i think they would call you a mental case anywhere.

Let's see i'll go on a transgender forum and pretend to be a female so that i may get the attention that i do so deserve,if anyone questions my true gender or says anything that pisses me off i'll just throw a generic gay insult at them to try and make them feel bad.
http://i9.tinypic.com/6ksrn1c.jpg

whatsupwithat
11-29-2007, 05:36 AM
suckseed is not a seed.

i'll bet you.

;)

lust4ts
11-29-2007, 05:50 AM

Yes Crayons that is a lovely story, I enjoyed it very much!

Now can please explain why you posted pics of two different girl’s breasts and claimed they were yours please.

There is no need for an amusing little anecdote, oh and calling me gay just won't do either. A direct answer if you would!

Legend
11-29-2007, 05:54 AM
It appears you lost the bet Legend.

I'm a man of my word.

Oli
11-29-2007, 06:16 AM
I want to see villagers with torches.

The last 25+ pages don't count? These are the villagers.

NewYorker
11-29-2007, 06:45 PM

That's the best you can come up with? Come on. You get beaten at the topic you started and so you switch to a different one, that's just pathetic.

Besides, how do you know I'm male? I've never made any claims of being either gender, unlike you. Before you're insults are of any worthy, you're going to have prove you're not a man too.