PDA

View Full Version : How OLD do you guys want to live?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 02:15 AM
60? 70? 80? 100? LOL

Any thoughts?

~Kisses.

HTG

Chuck
11-23-2007, 02:20 AM
55 tops! Any older and then we revert to be helpless infants again. Aint nobody changing my diaper.

muhmuh
11-23-2007, 02:20 AM
~5 years ago the plan involved biting a bullet before i get to the age where i suddenly decide that what i really want in life is a ferrari and a 18 year old girlfriend
today im really not sure at all

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 02:21 AM
55 tops! Any older and then we revert to be helpless infants again. Aint nobody changing my diaper.

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Chuck
11-23-2007, 02:22 AM

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

But it depends on who I have in my life with me.

If I had you, then FOREVER!! :lol:

We could change each other's Depends.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 02:24 AM
Lmao :lol: You're quite FUNNY! Thank's for the laugh. I needed that. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
11-23-2007, 02:24 AM
EDITED for copyritght reasons 8)

dan_drade
11-23-2007, 02:25 AM
Hell, I want to live as long as possible as long as I am not disabled in some way. If I become disabled somehow and I can no longer live a normal life, the I don't think I'll want to live any longer. But if I can still get around and have a good time, I'll be happy to live to be 100.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 02:26 AM
God! Please kill me (with pills) if and when I get to that age where I'm required to wear depends. LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

CORVETTEDUDE
11-23-2007, 02:27 AM
When I go, does not concern me...we're all gonna go, sometime. I will, however, go naturally. I refuse to be hospitalized for any reason. I do not believe life extension past the natural ability for the body to support it. No pills, no IVs, no surgery, no nada! I believe in a concept called "Quality of Life", and do not agree that lying in the prone, sedentary position in a medical facility bed enhances it.

The other side is, I do everything I can to stay as healthy as possible. There are many people(see them every day) in their teens, 20s and 30s that can't touch me.

trannybanger
11-23-2007, 02:29 AM
well when i made that deal with the devil he said i could live forever...

EyeCumInPiece
11-23-2007, 02:33 AM
well it would depend on where the world and my health will be in the future. Im looking forward to being a tranny chasing dirty old man so ima say 89.

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 02:35 AM
Good question. I don't really know to be honest, just as long as I'm still happy and enjoying life. The last thing I want is to end up being a burden on my kids, and I sure as fuck don't want to go into a retirement home.

Probably 70/80s would be ideal.

Quinn
11-23-2007, 02:38 AM
"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long. . . ."

You can't push yourself the way I have and live to be an old man. I've beaten the odds way too many times as it is, and the numbers always ballance out in the end. That said, I'm happy and my goals have been accomplished, so it's all a bonus from here.

-Quinn

dan_drade
11-23-2007, 02:43 AM
Shit chuck, you only have one more day to live. I'll wish you a happy b-day tomorrow if you are still around. LOL

iloveshemales77
11-23-2007, 02:45 AM

You can't push yourself the way I have and live to be an old man. I've beaten the odds way too many times as it is, and the numbers always ballance out in the end. That said, I'm happy and my goals have been accomplished, so it's all a bonus from here.

-Quinn
one lucky man.Respect Bro!

Legend
11-23-2007, 02:48 AM
I want to be immortal like duncan mccloud.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 02:52 AM
I want to be immortal like duncan mccloud.

Kewl. Um, So you didn't say what you would exchange it with Legend? Your sense of sight? hearing? taste? mobility? what? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 02:55 AM
Wrong thread! Damit!! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
11-23-2007, 02:56 AM
Fifty will work. I've updated all the beneficiary forms and am working on the will. I have about sixty days left. If I go beyond that, it will prove that gawd is one sadistic muthafugga with a sick sense of humor.

MacShreach
11-23-2007, 03:01 AM
Only till I die.

Legend
11-23-2007, 03:07 AM
Wrong thread! Damit!! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

I'll answer it anyway i wouldn't want to be immortal without any of my major senses,that would be torture,i think i would want to live to a hundred then.

lust4ts
11-23-2007, 03:20 AM
I am so scared of getting old, I just hope I ease into it more as it happens. I guess it is like most things, the thought of it is probably much worse than the reality!

For me the key is to do everything I want to do, so I can feel content in my twilight years.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-23-2007, 03:41 AM
I am so scared of getting old, I just hope I ease into it more as it happens. I guess it is like most things, the thought of it is probably much worse than the reality!

For me the key is to do everything I want to do, so I can feel content in my twilight years.

Ahhh, Grasshopper! Age is not the death if one's spirit...it's the mind. Keep the mind young and all things will fall into place more easily.

thx1138
11-23-2007, 03:52 AM
Only as long as I can maintain my erection. BTW: I have no problems with Nicole changing my diaper twice daily.

lust4ts
11-23-2007, 04:00 AM

Ahhh, Grasshopper! Age is not the death if one's spirit...it's the mind. Keep the mind young and all things will fall into place more easily.

Totally, I'm guessing from that post that you are of a, how shall I put it "more mature age". I bet you feared getting older when you were younger but once it actually happened it wasn't nearly as bad as you imagined, my post was referring to that same exact notion!

LTR_Seeker
11-23-2007, 04:02 AM
i want to live as long as i can life is awesome

Jericho
11-23-2007, 04:14 AM
I met this 93 year geezer in town the other day.
He was sat on a park bench crying his eyes out.
Figuring it must be something bad, i asked him, "What's up mate"?
He said, "I'm married to an eighteen year blonde with big tits, who fucks my brains out every morning and then goes and makes me breakfast".
I thought you lucky fucker, "What have you got to cry about"?
He said "I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I LIVE!!!"

When the mind goes, i want to be gone with it.

Quinn
11-23-2007, 04:15 AM

-Quinn
one lucky man.Respect Bro!

Thanks, shemales77. Much appreciated.

-Quinn

Star
11-23-2007, 04:17 AM
Well i don't think anyone going to have a choice in how long they live.

The world officially comes to an end in 2012...according to the "Mayas" i think they were called...some super inteligent civilization that dissapeared millions of years ago apparently...... more to it...but i was watching it on the discovery channel......so

THE WORLD ENDS THE YEAR OF "2012"

...and i believe it...watch the documetary or look them up.....

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 04:19 AM

The world officially comes to an end in 2012...according to the "Mayas" i think they were called...some super inteligent civilization that dissapeared millions of years ago apparently...... more to it...but i was watching it on the discovery channel......so

before or after the olympics :o

lust4ts
11-23-2007, 04:20 AM

The world was supposed to end in 2012 in X-Files too.

Then again if it was on the discovery channel it must be true :lol:

Star
11-23-2007, 04:23 AM
...i don't know, i think before the olympics....lol

.....LOL, discovery channel so it must be true!.....

Ecstatic
11-23-2007, 06:29 AM
Hey! I resent that!

Now help me with these things, I keep sticking myself with the pins....

For me, as long as I'm healthy and sound of body and mind....

....too late....

GIA LOVES RON
11-23-2007, 06:37 AM
I want to live as far as 80-90 yrs. old. I want to die in a very Serene mode. But first I need to quit smoking...geez! :D

alphanumeric
11-23-2007, 07:18 AM
I want do die in my sleep, just like my grandfather...

Not screaming and crying like his passengers.

JamesHunt
11-23-2007, 07:57 AM
Yeah, I supposre that's the fear of growing old, not being able to wipe your own ass, or losing your mind. I dunno what the solution is. If I still had my mind but not my body, I'd wheel my wheelchair to the highest fuck off cliff, and roll over the edge

francisfkudrow
11-23-2007, 08:22 AM
I think there is a problem with continually finding new medical advances to let you live longer, but not so much when it comes to living better. Eventually, we'll all live to be 120, but we'll still be old by the time we reach 60. Being old for half your life isn't any fun. If I'm going to live to be 120, I want to look like I'm in my twenties until I'm in my forties.

JamesHunt
11-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Isn't this a big problem in Japan, half the population is over 50, and is a massive strain on the social security system. How long before the capitalist whores have everyone over 60 executed, cos they aren't 'efficient'.

justatransgirl
11-23-2007, 09:31 AM
~5 years ago the plan involved biting a bullet before i get to the age where i suddenly decide that what i really want in life is a ferrari and a 18 year old girlfriend
today im really not sure at all

Take the Ferrari, it'll last longer and in 22 years it will still look hot - while the 18 year old sex pot will be 40... :-)

God! Please kill me (with pills) if and when I get to that age where I'm required to wear depends. LOL :lol:

LOL - Hara honey - I thought fetish was your game?

As for me, I'm already on borrowed time, so I don't care. Today, tomorrow, next month, a year, it doesn't matter. It's not like anyone will miss me.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

muhmuh
11-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Take the Ferrari, it'll last longer and in 22 years it will still look hot - while the 18 year old sex pot will be 40... :-)

the idea is to get a new one every few years
youll have to deal with looking like a complete pillock when you pick them up at school though

ccg218
11-23-2007, 06:17 PM
i figure about 70...cuz that about the average agen in my family where people begin to "loose it"...so at 70, i gotta figure out how to go out with a "bang"

Tomfurbs
11-23-2007, 06:38 PM
I'm gonna die aged 33... like jesus.

flabbybody
11-23-2007, 08:06 PM
I want to die exactly one day before the onset of the disease/conditoin that causes my death.

iloveshemales77
11-23-2007, 08:08 PM
"Old age, it's the only disease...that you don't look forward to being cured of."

SexyMagdi
11-23-2007, 08:11 PM
I cant specify an age. But Id say as long as I can would be fine. hehehe

peggygee
11-24-2007, 05:04 AM

-Quinn

My light too had burned very bright.

But before it burned out I turned my life around.

Genetically on both sides of my family my relatives live to be very old,
and fairly healthy.

So I'm hoping to go the distance, and be around for quite a while.

The Lord willing.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-24-2007, 05:17 AM

Totally, I'm guessing from that post that you are of a, how shall I put it "more mature age". I bet you feared getting older when you were younger but once it actually happened it wasn't nearly as bad as you imagined, my post was referring to that same exact notion!

BINGO...dude!!! I won't divulge my exact age, but the following info should give you a very accurate guess; It was never my intention to reach the age of 30. I volunteered for, not one, but two(2) tours in Viet Nam, as a Navy SEAL. Once I passed 30, when Jimmy Peanut was President, I realized being 30 Something was a hell of alot better than any 20 Something. I served in the Navy for 26 years, retiring in 1993. I have no fear of dying, I can't change it, why worry about it. I just try to enjoy every day I'm still above the ground and standin' on two. How's that?

Nikka
11-24-2007, 05:18 AM
I donīt care how much I live... I mean it in a good way :)....

Nikka
11-24-2007, 05:19 AM
I'm gonna die aged 33... like jesus.

lol

barclee
11-24-2007, 05:22 AM
Though life sucks for me at the moment, I want to live forever. I have the strong feeling that I will never die, so as long as I have that: still going strong.

Death is a fault of this universe (quote Paul Verhoeven)

Sorry if my English is expresssed corrupt in some way

LAGent4ts
11-24-2007, 06:02 AM
I'm between 50 and 55, and am told I look mid 40's. Age for me is all about attitude and frame of mind.
Hopefully, my time to depart will be around the time I am dependent upon someone else for my day to day needs, not sure what my needs are, or can't remember who I am. I want my kids to remember me in a vertical as opposed to horizontal position.

Sorry, what was this thread about?

youcancallmeclaire
11-24-2007, 11:41 AM
Can I be like one of those vampires in movies and whatnot who lives for a thousand years and is somehow still sexy, enjoys good wine and classical music, and talks about how the times change and loneliness is forever and stuff like that?

gaiseric
11-24-2007, 01:20 PM
I wanna live until I die - no more, no less 8)

gaiseric
11-24-2007, 06:25 PM
I have to confess - I swiped the above comment from an Eddie Izzard DVD. It does seem appropriate for the thread though :lol: :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2007, 04:38 AM
Can I be like one of those vampires in movies and whatnot who lives for a thousand years and is somehow still sexy, enjoys good wine and classical music, and talks about how the times change and loneliness is forever and stuff like that?

Girl me too! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG