PDA

View Full Version : I'm thankful for....................................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-22-2007, 02:05 PM
I'm thankful for having some really really attractive chicks as friends (hehe)
I'm thankful for having my own place, food always in the fridge, and bills always paid
I'm thankful for being a moderator of what I would call an excellent forum
I'm thankful for having the freedom of choice
I'm thankful for my health
I'm thankful for a grandmother still alive and full of wisdom even though I've only spent a few decades with her
I'm thankful for a loving family that if need be will drop everything and come help
I'm thankful I don't have to wake up to someone I don't want to be with everyday
I'm thankful I don't ever have to worry about having someone I'm in a relationship cheat on me
I'm thankful for being blessed with 3 legs, comes in handy on full moons
I'm thankful for condoms, specifically the double extra large ones
I'm thankful for my passport and the freedom to travel when i want where i want
I'm thankful for flirtatious women, married or not
I'm thankful for my dog, she's a bitch but unlike some GG's and TS' I know she always has my back
I'm thankful for my very very very few male friends, because any real man can tell you having more than 1 true male friend (especially around your girl) is a blessing
and for now, last but not least........................
I'm thankful for my haters:
each and every one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the chicks in the clubs that know I won't ever buy them a drink
the dudes everywhere that get bitchy when i pull up in my car with or without a bad ass chick in it
the folks that get hung up on because they're calling me for something instead of calling me to talk
the guys who's girl left them after meeting me (hehe)
and
the obese chicks I shake my head at every spring & summer when they have the nerve to put on a sundress and some flip flops

feel free to add yours to the list, it's going to be a long day for some of you by the time I post this, and for some of you the day is ½ way over

JWBL
p.s. Happy Thanksgiving for those of you celebrating it

2754tim
11-22-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm Thankful For So Many Things But I'm Grateful For Being Alive,I Flat
Lined 3 Times On The Table,The Doctor Told Me I Was Dying,The Charge Nurse Asked Me Who I Wanted To Contact In My Family.I Went Out Again,
They Finally Declared Me Dead And Pushed The Gurney Aside.
I Was On The Gurney,I Knew I Was Still Alive,I Was Still Breathing.
I Sat Up On The Gurney And I Heard A Lot Of,"Holy Shits!"
The Doctor Came Running Over And Said,"Sir,Hang In There And Work With
Us,Clinically,You're Dead".So They Worked On Me And Saved My Life.
Everyday's A Bonus.This All Happened In Jan

Christopher Plowe
11-22-2007, 04:06 PM
-I'm thankful to still be alive
-I'm thankful for my family
-I'm thankful for my friends
-I'm thankful for the women that I’ve loved and who in turn loved me, even though things didn’t work out in the end… each one of them touched my life in a profound way
-I’m thankful to have been able to honorably serve my country both in peace and in war
-And lastly, I’m thankful to be an American

http://content.pimp-my-profile.com/graphics/set4/thanksgiving.png

Quinn
11-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Too many things to make a list, so let me just say that I'm thankful for a lot.

-Quinn

Legend
11-22-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm thankfull for my family and my health.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-22-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm thankfull for my family and my health.

I'm thankful for Bleach...............................

Tomfurbs
11-22-2007, 05:29 PM
I am thankful I paid off my student loan within a year of graduating ( mighty mighty kudos to me)
I am thankful that I have met the people I have met.
I am thankful my parents are so loving yet so dopey (an awesome combination)
I am thankful for my wise older sister
I am thankful I am starting to understand my mistakes
I am thankful for bums...thanks God... If I beleived in YOU the beers would be on me

JANIRA
11-22-2007, 06:05 PM
IM eternally thankful for : MY HEALTH, MY GROUNDEDNESS, MY REALISTIC WAY OF VIEWING THINGS AND BEING , ALL THAT I HAVE OVERCOME IN THE PAST, MY FAMILY MY BEAUTIFULS ( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), IM TAHNKFUL FOR GOD KEEPING AWAY FROM ALL THE BITTERNESS & HATEFUL PEOPLE, "MY BEAUTIFUL ASS" , AND MOST OF ALL, IM VERY THANKFUL FOR BEING A......HUNG ANGEL!

Happy thanksgiving to all from: Mr. Black to the closeted T-girl lover who lurks behind the threads,,, Stay Blessed .. xxox JANIRA

GIA LOVES RON
11-22-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm THANKFUL for everything good and bad that happened to my life and made me the way I am today. I'm thankful for this forum so I could vent out my thought in life. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE :D .... HAVE FUN! and hope all is well with everyone. Mwah!

GrimFusion
11-22-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm thankful that I've pretty much hit rock bottom in life and from here on in, things can only get better.

blckhaze
11-22-2007, 06:53 PM
im thankful that im still alive an not in prison, with the stats for black boys and men.

MrsKellyPierce
11-22-2007, 08:03 PM
pfft I'm thankful for Hung Angels cause it gives me something to do when I'm bored

CORVETTEDUDE
11-22-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm thankful for my health, as well as that of my family.

I'm thankful that I have the opportunity and ability to live in relative comfort, without wondering where my next meal might come from, and when.

I'm thankful and honored to have the cyber-friendships I presently enjoy here on HA. I am truly privileged to be associated with each and every person here, regardless of gender, location or, beliefs.

Thanks for allowing me to participate!

stillies77
11-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Im thankful for having an ok family...awesome fiancee and being such a sexy beast.