PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted

MrsKellyPierce
11-21-2007, 08:58 PM
To wish everyone a Happy Holiday. And if you'll like me that lost her parents at a young age and/or someone close to you my condolences and love go out to you! Also to girls/guys with out that family support. I hope you at least have a friend to brighten and cheer your Holiday.

With All My Love

Kelly :D

blckhaze
11-21-2007, 09:09 PM
Thx kells and same to you.

MrsKellyPierce
11-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Thanks sexy

suckseed
11-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Happy T, Kellybelly.

PghTGrlLvr
11-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Hope you have someone special to spend the holidays with Kelly. If you were around The 'Burgh I'd have you over the join us (wife, 3 boys and me) for Thanksgiving day. I check out the parades in the morning for the big balloons, watch some football, and have a few adult beverages. Turkey, Deep Fried Cornish hens, all the trimmings and champagne of course.
My wife invited a Tgirl friend of ours over for my birthday several years ago & she stayed 3 months!!
Have good one..................

MrsKellyPierce
11-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Oh I do my love I have a very large family, ten other siblings and lots of nieces and nephews, but thank you very much!!

And P.S. To all the men overseas thank you for your bravery and support I appreciate it and I hope you have a joyous holiday and are able to get in contact with your loved ones!! And please come home soon safe and sound!

wombat33
11-22-2007, 01:32 AM
To wish everyone a Happy Holiday. And if you'll like me that lost her parents at a young age and/or someone close to you my condolences and love go out to you! Also to girls/guys with out that family support. I hope you at least have a friend to brighten and cheer your Holiday.

With All My Love

I HOPE YOU AND YOURS HAVE ALL THE NICE BLESSINGS AND GOOD FEELINGS THROUGHOUT THE HOLIDAY SEASON KELLY. I LOST MINE EARLY TOO AND ALL I CAN DO IS ALWAYS MAKE THE HOLIDAYS GREAT FOR OTHERS TO FILL THE VOID.

I'D SAVE A SEAT FOR YOU AT THE TABLE IF YOU WANT TO COME UP TO NYC FOR THANKSGIVING DINNER.

(AND, I'D WARM THOSE TWO NEW MUFFINS OF YOURS FOR YOU TOO).

DON'T LET THAT LAST COMMENT LESSEN MY SINCERITY OF THE PRIOR COMMENTS.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU.

MrsKellyPierce
11-22-2007, 01:36 AM
Awe thanks babe :)

2754tim
11-22-2007, 01:42 AM
Kelly,Happiest And Best Of Holidays To You,Tim

Steve-Oh
11-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Happy Holiday to you too, Kelly!
Happy T-Day!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the HungAngels!!

Steve-Oh

justatransgirl
11-22-2007, 02:10 AM
Hey Kelly, happy "T"-Day! And to everyone on the site!

My (loving) partner left me to go stay with her family (and her loser brothers) and for dinner tomorrow. I guess blood is thicker than water. Yes, I'm depressed. My Mother is coming down. She has a place down here, so we'll have dinner together.

If there's any guys in the San Diego area who are also alone and you want come over and fuck the s**t out of me tonight, call me.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

MrsKellyPierce
11-22-2007, 02:36 AM
awe thanks gobble gobble back lol

CORVETTEDUDE
11-22-2007, 06:37 AM
Kelly, Happy T-Day and Christmas Season to you, as well. I really hope you enjoy every moment to the fullest. Be Sweet!!! :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
11-22-2007, 06:39 AM
thanks babe

andyuk
11-22-2007, 06:47 AM
sweet message kelly.
even though we don't celebrate it,i wish you and all other members a very happy and peaceful holiday

Jon991
11-22-2007, 06:52 AM
Happy holidays Kelly!

Falrune
11-22-2007, 06:55 AM
I lost a large part of my family to a drunk driver. happy holidays to you, too, Kelly.

MrsKellyPierce
11-22-2007, 07:03 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Falrune I also did, my two cousins the day before her wedding. It was a blessing in disguise that all her kids were in the car and lived.

but thank you both of you!

Gtech
11-22-2007, 09:41 AM
A Happy T-day to everyone!!!!

EyeCumInPiece
11-22-2007, 12:28 PM

With All My Love

Awww Kelly :( I hear what your saying and this was one post that alot of people needed to see. You can come to my house for Thanksgiving if youd like! :shock: