PDA

View Full Version : Vicki Richter, please respond

hondarobot
11-20-2007, 03:06 AM
Hondarobot/Jeff is a creep who molested you, right? Yes or no?

suckseed
11-20-2007, 03:09 AM
And while we're at it....check out my sig.

hondarobot
11-20-2007, 03:11 AM

It's somewhat odd that you have that as sig. She's hasn't said that, has she?

suckseed
11-20-2007, 03:21 AM

And I got a pm from her that very day saying why she didn't. In that same thread she said she voted that you were a stalker.
The offer stands to let a third party read my private messages. Vicki has said that would be fine.

hondarobot
11-20-2007, 03:23 AM

And I got a pm from her that very day saying why she didn't. In that same thread she said she voted that you were a stalker.
The offer stands to let a third party read my private messages. Vicki has said that would be fine.

That's awesome. You will fall in love and live in paradise someday. On the other hand, you just might be a crazy fan with odd delusions.

:lol:

suckseed
11-20-2007, 03:30 AM
That's awesome. You will fall in love and live in paradise someday. On the other hand, you just might be a crazy fan with odd delusions.

Interesting choice of insult, much like your insisting I was drinking last night.
But yes, Jeff, I fully plan to fall in love and live in paradise with a woman who loves me back. Thanks for the sweet thought.

hondarobot
11-20-2007, 03:33 AM

Interesting choice of insult, much like your insisting I was drinking last night.
But yes, Jeff, I fully plan to fall in love and live in paradise with a woman who loves me back. Thanks for the sweet thought.

Oh, bye the way, I have no interest in being your friend, Suckseed. That will never happen.

You shouldn't have played games you don't understand.

suckseed
11-20-2007, 03:35 AM
Oh, bye the way, I have no interest in being your friend, Suckseed. That will never happen.
Woe!

You shouldn't have played games you don't understand.
cause...I give up. Why?

suckseed
11-20-2007, 03:37 AM
Isn't this image perfect?

Vicki Richter
11-20-2007, 06:50 AM

Yes. And stop hijacking all my threads.

Oli
11-20-2007, 07:02 AM

Clear enough?

CORVETTEDUDE
11-20-2007, 07:12 AM
Well, that just about does it!!!!

Oli
11-20-2007, 07:17 AM
this thread is a train wreck...

IMO, it's sad. :roll:

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 12:37 PM

Put hondarobot on suicide watch!

hondarobot
11-20-2007, 03:24 PM

How am I high jacking your threads, exactly?

If you don't want me to post in any of your threads here, you got it. No problem. I will not post in a thread of yours again, or reference you in any way.

Don't post in any of my threads, either.

Oh, and you're a liar. We both know that.

hwbs
11-20-2007, 03:26 PM
:screwy :frustrated :lies

chefmike
11-20-2007, 03:45 PM

ROTFLMFAO!

Teabagger Vance
11-20-2007, 03:50 PM

OUCH! http://www.hondarobot.justgotowned.com/

mpcc2004
11-20-2007, 05:10 PM
GAME...SET...MATCH!!!

2754tim
11-20-2007, 05:14 PM
OMG...HondaRobot Or Whatever The Fuck Your Name Is. Do You Live In
A City Where There's Train Servce? If So,Hop Into The Pit And Go Over And
French Kiss The Third Rail.

suckseed
11-20-2007, 06:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioKto0di3EA

hondarobot
11-20-2007, 07:04 PM
Let's see, Suckseed, Chef Mike, and several other losers. Great cast of "friends", heh.

Sorry, didn't mean to highjack a thread. . . oh, wait, this is my thread.

suckseed
11-20-2007, 07:30 PM
Yeah dude, whatever. Just stick to your word.

hondarobot
11-20-2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah dude, whatever. Just stick to your word.

Please stop hijacking my threads. . . dude.

I never even explained the tattoo reference. 100% her own fault. Unbelievable.

MacShreach
11-20-2007, 08:00 PM

Go Vicki!

ROTFLMFAO :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

And boy did he ever ask for that one.

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 08:05 PM
:sadcry

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/babyownedalien_206.jpg

chefmike
11-20-2007, 10:00 PM
How's this thread working out for you so far, tardbot?

hondarobot
11-20-2007, 10:07 PM
How's this thread working out for you so far, tardbot?

Working out just fine, weirdo. I'm still waiting for Vicki Richter to explain what exactly she was afraid of me for. Suckseed hasn't explained that yet, either, as far as I know.

Could be amusing to hear. It will have to be Suckseeds version though, because I really don't want VR highjacking my threads.

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm still waiting for Vicki Richter to explain what exactly she was afraid of me for.

hhhmmmm I wonder :screwy

hondarobot
11-20-2007, 10:21 PM
As do I. I have to apologize, though. I actually did think Night Rider was Chef Mike. I can't believe there are two seperate people who actually spend that much time on this forum.

chefmike
11-20-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm still waiting for Vicki Richter to explain what exactly she was afraid of me for.

Maybe it's that creepy Norman Bates/John Hinckley thing that you got going on, stalkerbot. I'm just saying...

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 10:29 PM
As do I. I have to apologize, though. I actually did think Night Rider was Chef Mike. I can't believe there are two seperate people who actually spend that much time on this forum.

Your constant stalking of VR has earned you silver poster status.

Now that she's made her feelings clear, what is your purpose for being here?

hondarobot
11-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Clearly, I must be suffering from mental problems.

Is it just you two guys bothering with this thread, still? That's kinda boring and there are some things I could be doing at work right now. Please continue to bump this as often as you like, though.

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Your stalking days are over. Get yourself a course of these and for christ's sake stay of the drink. :)

http://www.makingthemodernworld.org.uk/learning_modules/psychology/02.TU.04/img/IM.0069_zp.jpg

MacShreach
11-21-2007, 03:44 AM
. I'm still waiting for Vicki Richter to explain what exactly she was afraid of me for.

Well I'll tell you something, buster, you're the only cunt here that doesn't know that, and, lest we forget, you're the brainiac that told everyone.

The lady answered your question already. Any vestige of credibility you might have had you have burned up by your response to it. Now leave her alone, for fuck's sake.

I'm sick to the back teeth hearing about how hard done by you are and how everyone else is ganging up on you--utter bollocks. You bring it on yourself.

People don't like you because you act like a twat. It's not a fucking conspiracy, it's YOU.

hondarobot
11-21-2007, 04:05 AM
. I'm still waiting for Vicki Richter to explain what exactly she was afraid of me for.

Well I'll tell you something, buster, you're the only cunt here that doesn't know that, and, lest we forget, you're the brainiac that told everyone.

The lady answered your question already. Any vestige of credibility you might have had you have burned up by your response to it. Now leave her alone, for fuck's sake.

I'm sick to the back teeth hearing about how hard done by you are and how everyone else is ganging up on you--utter bollocks. You bring it on yourself.

People don't like you because you act like a twat. It's not a fucking conspiracy, it's YOU.

Once again: how am I doing anything to her? I'm posting on a public forum. She doesn't have to read anything I post, nobody does. I've never done anything to be mean to her. I don't attempt to communicate with her in any way, I'm just posting on this forum.

I find your heroics very impressive, though.

Teabagger Vance
11-21-2007, 04:17 AM
because I really don't want VR highjacking my threads.

You know, it's funny. I don't seem to recall this *ever* happening!

Please cite examples.

hondarobot
11-21-2007, 04:31 AM
because I really don't want VR highjacking my threads.

You know, it's funny. I don't seem to recall this *ever* happening!

Please cite examples.

That's totally funny, you're right!

I said I don't want her to. That statement does not imply that she has in the past.

I'm sure people like you are far more capable of citing examples, if there were any.

Teabagger Vance
11-21-2007, 04:43 AM

I said I don't want her to. That statement does not imply that she has in the past.

I'm sure people like you are far more capable of citing examples, if there were any.

What indications has Vicki given that she would be hijacking your threads in the future?

You. Are. Delusional. :roll:

hondarobot
11-21-2007, 04:47 AM

What indications has Vicki given that she would be hijacking your threads in the future?

You. Are. Delusional. :roll:

It was transmitted as a secret message while she was using an alternate identity.

Thank you for your continued interest in this thread.

SmashysmashY
11-21-2007, 04:57 AM
hondarobot please take the advice of a disinterested third party. i wasted a small chunk of my life reading this drivel. you are actually bringing shame on the entire male gender. stop now.

hondarobot
11-21-2007, 05:01 AM
hondarobot please take the advice of a disinterested third party. i wasted a small chunk of my life reading this drivel. you are actually bringing shame on the entire male gender. stop now.

My hobby now is to bring shame on to the "drivel" of this site, when I find it convenient to do so. You earned it.

SmashysmashY
11-21-2007, 05:15 AM
i'm not trying to make you look bad. I couldn't give two shits and a squirt of piss about vicki richter i don't even know her. but she said she doesn't like you in an open forum. why don't you just tell her to fuck herself and then put your dick in other holes.

hondarobot
11-21-2007, 05:26 AM
i'm not trying to make you look bad. I couldn't give two shits and a squirt of piss about vicki richter i don't even know her. but she said she doesn't like you in an open forum. why don't you just tell her to fuck herself and then put your dick in other holes.

You can't make me look bad, but yes, Vicki Richter can go fuck herself, or fuck whatever/whoever. I don't think that's ever been a point of contention. That's pretty much what she does for a living.

How is that not obvious?

2754tim
11-21-2007, 06:42 AM
Honda-Get A Bottle Of Valium And A Quart Of Vodka,Combine Both.That'll
Solve Your Problem

JamesHunt
11-21-2007, 06:44 AM
This thread is a wind up right? Surely it can't be real :?

chefmike
11-21-2007, 10:14 AM
This thread is a wind up right? Surely it can't be real :?

LMAO...it's real. Hondarobot aka tardbot aka stalkerbot aka Joe Lunchbox is known for making an utter fool of himself on this forum time and time again....when he's called on it he goes into his tiresome crybaby passive-aggressive routine.

MacShreach
11-21-2007, 11:27 AM
You can't make me look bad

Well, not in comparison to the excellent job you're doing yourself, my man.

MacShreach
11-21-2007, 11:31 AM
I've never done anything to be mean to her.

That would be apart from sexually assaulting her?

chefmike
11-21-2007, 04:04 PM
Here we have yet another thread(of his own creation) that tardbot is desperately hoping will go away...

hondarobot
11-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Here we have yet another thread(of his own creation) that tardbot is desperately hoping will go away...

Not at all, that's why I keep bumping it.

chefmike
11-22-2007, 12:34 AM

By all means tardbot, please allow me...here's a bit of HA history for the noobs...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=15123&highlight=loser+gang

chefmike
11-26-2007, 10:42 PM
It looks like stalkerbot has slunk away from yet another cyberbeatdown with his tail between his legs...now there's a shocker...our resident jizzmopper has been made a fool of once again...

chefmike
12-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Did you forget about this thread, hondajizzmopper?

chefmike
12-02-2007, 11:49 AM
You noobs may not be familiar with the poster who was known as J, but many of us here miss his scathing humor. J did not suffer fools lightly. Here is a quote where J eviscerates tardbot before the sad little jizzmopper even knew what hit him...it is fucking priceless.

blah blah, yeah we made a pact to bully around poor innocent shmucks like u.... and of course ill continue reading, why not? i read when im bored or need passion...

its simple, this site consists of the following:

the mods; from what i know all relatively well adjusted dealing with reality

the non member peekers; probably married, sexually confused, most likely republicans

the older, been there done that crowd; contribute interesting stuff every so often, write pretty well, respect the witty and insightful ones here, sometimes play peacemaker and tryin to squeeze as much as possible from memories, discourse and who knows what other surprises life offers

the filthy cumcatchers: the ones who beg for cock, who have no shame in describing their method of masterbation without request, who skip through any meaningful conversation and are here just to feel like they arent as pathetic as their inner self says cause wombat discussed his anal warts, posted pics of it and is even more low than they are

the witty bunch: not always a hit with their posts, but u can count on a few general quips and humrous observations in an above average rate

the trouble makers: playin the conservative card, playing the top vs bottom card, playin the racist card, playin the jesus is lord and came from outerspace card, etc.

the girls: some stars, some in their mind, some out of their mind, all valuable here, and thankfully many with good insight, despite agendas, into fields other than the ts community

the clueless ones: the know they like it, they dont know why, theyre way too concerned with figuring out why, probably from the south, probably love the lord, and probably not too successful in life

YOU: the guy who everyone is glad is around, because someone has to be the biggest loser, and its a good thing to spot the obvious winner right away and remove self doubt...the guy who youde think twice before shaking his bare hand...the guy who ur not shocked with anything he says or does since u put as little value on his life as he does...the one youde never let a family member or friend take a ride with...and the guy who knows all this but is putting up a pretend fight because dealing with reality would probably involve lots of drugs, alcohol and a noose...we all know its only time before ur 3 for 3

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13130&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

chefmike
12-02-2007, 12:51 PM

chefmike
12-02-2007, 07:43 PM

Oli
12-02-2007, 08:15 PM
blah blah, yeah we made a pact to bully around poor innocent shmucks like u.... and of course ill continue reading, why not? i read when im bored or need passion...

the non member peekers; probably married, sexually confused, most likely republicans

the older, been there done that crowd; contribute interesting stuff every so often, write pretty well, respect the witty and insightful ones here, sometimes play peacemaker and tryin to squeeze as much as possible from memories, discourse and who knows what other surprises life offers

the filthy cumcatchers: the ones who beg for cock, who have no shame in describing their method of masterbation without request, who skip through any meaningful conversation and are here just to feel like they arent as pathetic as their inner self says cause wombat discussed his anal warts, posted pics of it and is even more low than they are

the witty bunch: not always a hit with their posts, but u can count on a few general quips and humrous observations in an above average rate

the trouble makers: playin the conservative card, playing the top vs bottom card, playin the racist card, playin the jesus is lord and came from outerspace card, etc.

the girls: some stars, some in their mind, some out of their mind, all valuable here, and thankfully many with good insight, despite agendas, into fields other than the ts community

the clueless ones: the know they like it, they dont know why, theyre way too concerned with figuring out why, probably from the south, probably love the lord, and probably not too successful in life

YOU: the guy who everyone is glad is around, because someone has to be the biggest loser, and its a good thing to spot the obvious winner right away and remove self doubt...the guy who youde think twice before shaking his bare hand...the guy who ur not shocked with anything he says or does since u put as little value on his life as he does...the one youde never let a family member or friend take a ride with...and the guy who knows all this but is putting up a pretend fight because dealing with reality would probably involve lots of drugs, alcohol and a noose...we all know its only time before ur 3 for 3

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13130&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Chef, that is still my all time favorite response on the board...Better than the beatings LG and Rogers gave WMC...J was hilarious.

Tomfurbs
12-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Reminds me...what happened to LG, he was quality in the gabbly chat. Miss the dude...

chefmike
12-02-2007, 09:21 PM

Chef, that is still my all time favorite response on the board...Better than the beatings LG and Rogers gave WMC...J was hilarious.

Without a doubt, Oli...J took no prisoners...he was known for sending fools like tardbot home in a body bag...J wasn't ranked as HA's
'Resident Ballbuster' for no good reason.

chefmike
12-24-2007, 06:23 PM
Happy Festivus!

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 08:55 PM
What is this thread? What's going on here? This is the real pornstar Vicky Richter he's talking about?

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 09:05 PM

Without a doubt, Oli...J took no prisoners...he was known for sending fools like tardbot home in a body bag...J wasn't ranked as HA's

Hey "Chef"? J was not a ballbuster, he couldn't compose a decent post and he ran away from the forum, requesting his posts to be deleted. I know, you love him, now he's gone, too bad.

I don't recall him sending me home in a body bag.

Chef Mike's "Junkyard Dog" title is the single funniest thing on this forum. I think he actually requested that after posting way too many times.

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 09:08 PM
What is this thread? What's going on here? This is the real pornstar Vicky Richter he's talking about?

I'm afraid so :o

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 09:22 PM
So Hondarobot created this thread in order for Vicky Richter to weigh in with a final verdict on his guilt, as such choosing her as his appointed judge, jury, and executioner. She comes into the thread briefly, says dispassionately that yes he's a molester, and that he should stop hijacking her threads. Then he accuses her of lying, apparently unsatisfied that the only witness other than himself, and the only non-psychotic witness has fingered him as a molester, even though as I said he chose her to clarify the issue.

Okay, so here's my hangup. What is the issue? Yes, it is sport to pick on someone whose only defense is paranoid psychosis, but the real amusement is that every once in a while it's clear that things register. Like when he says "my nearly psychotic pursuit of Vicky Richter", you get the sense that beneath the bluster, the bravado, the self-delusion he understands how crazy he is.

Well, that's great. But how about understanding that there's a real issue behind this. All of these people picking on you live thousands of miles apart and know what a scumbag you are and feel in some way they're carrying out your sentence for you. Fucking pig. Just apologize, stop fucking denying it, don't harass the girl and move on or this will be dragged out til you do. And the worst part about this is that you had to reveal your diminutive physical stature for us so I feel like I'm picking on a pussy. Too bad, a molester is a molester.

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 09:26 PM
Heh. The next time I see her, I'm pulling her panties off and molesting her again.

Have fun looking at pictures, guys.

:P

chefmike
12-24-2007, 10:20 PM
So Hondarobot created this thread in order for Vicky Richter to weigh in with a final verdict on his guilt, as such choosing her as his appointed judge, jury, and executioner. She comes into the thread briefly, says dispassionately that yes he's a molester, and that he should stop hijacking her threads. Then he accuses her of lying, apparently unsatisfied that the only witness other than himself, and the only non-psychotic witness has fingered him as a molester, even though as I said he chose her to clarify the issue.

Okay, so here's my hangup. What is the issue? Yes, it is sport to pick on someone whose only defense is paranoid psychosis, but the real amusement is that every once in a while it's clear that things register. Like when he says "my nearly psychotic pursuit of Vicky Richter", you get the sense that beneath the bluster, the bravado, the self-delusion he understands how crazy he is.

Well, that's great. But how about understanding that there's a real issue behind this. All of these people picking on you live thousands of miles apart and know what a scumbag you are and feel in some way they're carrying out your sentence for you. Fucking pig. Just apologize, stop fucking denying it, don't harass the girl and move on or this will be dragged out til you do. And the worst part about this is that you had to reveal your diminutive physical stature for us so I feel like I'm picking on a pussy. Too bad, a molester is a molester.

That's a very astute observation. Luckily for Vicki, the little creep's attempt at date rape was only partially successful...although he remains as close to a registered sex offender as the HA forum has...thus it is our responsiblity to alert the neighbors, as it were. Tough shit for the tardbot...

chefmike
12-24-2007, 10:28 PM

Hey "Chef"? J was not a ballbuster, he couldn't compose a decent post and he ran away from the forum, requesting his posts to be deleted. I know, you love him, now he's gone, too bad.

I don't recall him sending me home in a body bag.

Chef Mike's "Junkyard Dog" title is the single funniest thing on this forum. I think he actually requested that after posting way too many times.

J left because of a dispute with an Hung Angel who shall remain nameless, you deranged jizzmopper. It had absolutely nothing to do with your punk ass. You are a laughing stock and J helped make you that, bitch. Sucks to be you, huh tardbot?

chefmike
12-24-2007, 11:07 PM
...he couldn't compose a decent post ...

J is a lawyer, while you on the other hand are a mentally unbalanced jizzmopper at a disreputable gay bar...go figure...

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 11:09 PM
J is a lawyer, while you on the other hand are a mentally unbalanced jizzmopper at a disreputable gay bar...go figure...
Disreputable is right. I read the review. Only queers and steers hang out over there. And people with madcow's disease but they're filed under steers.

The_Scientist
12-24-2007, 11:56 PM
It took me 30 minutes to read this war and peace novel...
I suggest we bring this to an end in the traditional way,
honda vs the loser gangs best in a handbags at dawn duel
I will act as the neutral arbitrator ^^

Night Rider
12-25-2007, 12:00 AM
honda vs the loser gangs

Who the fuck are you calling a loser you cunt?

How about you settle your head never mind this dispute.

Twat.

The_Scientist
12-25-2007, 12:04 AM
lol I was kidding, take a chill pill

and for reference a twat is a female fish which i find quite funny as an insult ><

Night Rider
12-25-2007, 12:07 AM
lol I was kidding, take a chill pill

and for reference a twat is a female fish which i find quite funny as an insult ><

I was kidding too.

A twat is also slang for a female organ. You'll learn about this sort of stuff when you become sexually active.

:mrgreen:

The_Scientist
12-25-2007, 12:11 AM
lol, hey I am very sexually active, my hand counts right?!?

Night Rider
12-25-2007, 12:22 AM
Of course it counts, hand is a man's best friend. :)