PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me Bitch?

MrsKellyPierce
11-19-2007, 08:39 AM
What is it with the men lately on the board? You all have turned into catty vixens. Why don't you go put some heels on? :lol: :lol:

hondarobot
11-19-2007, 08:42 AM
We are sweeping the area. Nothing to see here.

:wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 08:43 AM
LOL Beats me Kelly. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Luna555
11-19-2007, 08:44 AM
I dont get it either.

MrsKellyPierce
11-19-2007, 08:46 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only femme fatale that is clueless and not impressed.

andyuk
11-19-2007, 08:51 AM
LOL.
i love your threads kelly :D

Oli
11-19-2007, 08:51 AM
What is it with the men lately on the board? You all have turned into catty vixens. Why don't you go put some heels on? :lol: :lol:

The influx of noobies, all internet alphas, attempting to mark their territory and curry favor with the lady they fancy. Unfortunately, they rub many veteran posters the wrong way, and refuse to back down. Hence, these 15 page bitch fights. While humorous, they are tiresome to wade through and the volume of them is truly staggering.

dan_drade
11-19-2007, 08:52 AM
Meowwwwwww, Damnit, now where are my heels. LOL.

Gmanfromthechi
11-19-2007, 08:59 AM
We all have our time of the months. Just some worse then others.

MrsKellyPierce
11-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Thanks Andy :)

suckseed
11-19-2007, 09:10 AM
It bears repeating, Kelly...boobies that squeaked like a doggie toy when you squeeze 'em would be perfect for you.

Dino Velvet
11-19-2007, 09:11 AM
I wish McDonalds served breakfast 24 hours. I could really use an Egg McMuffin right now. I always wake up too late. The only way I can ever get there before 10:30 AM is if I stay up all night and go there at like 6 in the morning. Jack In The Box serves breakfast 24 hours and they have the Breakfast Jack and the Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich. Those are good but there is something about an Egg McMuffin that you just can't duplicate. This Friday I will have my Egg McMuffin as I come back from the Black Friday sale at Best Buy, which opens at 5AM, where I will buy all seasons of Deadwood and The Wire at 50% off. If seasons of South Park are on sale I will buy those seasons as well.

suckseed
11-19-2007, 09:13 AM
Dino, ever buy dvd's and cd's used from Amazon? Sometimes there are crazy deals, with like new or even new stock.

hondarobot
11-19-2007, 09:17 AM
Dino, ever buy dvd's and cd's used from Amazon? Sometimes there are crazy deals, with like new or even new stock.

Why are you posting a quote of mine here? Heh.

Looooser.

hondarobot
11-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Oh, it's your sig now. Double loser. I hope that works for ya.

:roll:

Oli
11-19-2007, 09:22 AM

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb146/Qui_cogniscit/Thread-hijack.jpg

Your ride sir,

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w60/mackie_2122/SHORTBUS.jpg

tall, dark & Handsome
11-19-2007, 09:25 AM

You are catching the end of fight weekend. There was the Ha biggest losers awards, and then some brand new posters who left their stamps in memorable ways, Especially with Hara.
Me? I am just injesting 500 Mg of vitamin C an hour; Ginger and honey tea, and every bowl of Chicken noodle soup has enough Cayenne, Habenero, and garlic to fortify the alamo from an attack, but apperently not enough to finish this cold off.

At least I had a good friday night.

suckseed
11-19-2007, 09:26 AM

Dino Velvet
11-19-2007, 09:35 AM

As a matter of fact, yes. I try to buy them new though. This weekend, I bought Hollywood Vice Squad off of one of the private vendors on Amazon. On eBay, I bought a double feature which has the movie Crawlspace on it, also new. Crawlspace is a great flick that stars Klaus Kinski, who plays a man who runs an apartment house for women and is the demented son of a Nazi surgeon who has the house equipped with secret passageways, hidden rooms and torture and murder devices. Klaus Kinski is one of my all time favorites. Crawlspace is on the cable from time to time. If you want to see something crazy, watch Mein Liebster Feind(My Best Fiend). It's all about the volatile love/hate relationship between Kinski and Werner Herzog.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/bunini/fitzcarraldo61.jpg
Klaus Kinski 1926-1991
"Man muß den Menschen vor allem nach seinen Lastern beurteilen. Tugenden können vorgetäuscht sein. Laster sind echt. (One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real.)"

"I'd have been better than Adolf Hitler. I could've delivered his speeches a lot better. That's for certain."

"I choose films with the shortest schedule and the most money."

"Wer mich beleidigt, entscheide ich." (I decide who offends me.)

"So I sell myself, for the highest price. Exactly like a prostitute. There is no difference."

"Making movies is better than cleaning toilets."

"I'm like a wild animal who's behind bars. I need air, I need space."

justatransgirl
11-19-2007, 11:26 AM
]
This weekend, I bought Hollywood Vice Squad off of one of the private vendors on Amazon.

Is that the one where the pimp get his balls cut off by the other pimp? I saw that back in the 80's sick movie - obviously you can see I enjoyed it since I still remember it.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

TJ347
11-19-2007, 11:34 AM
The arguments of late amongst the gents here can be broken down into smaller subgroups, making it easier to understand the reasoning behind them:

Kissass/Suckup Battles

In these scenarios, competitors either argue with each other trying to prove themselves as the #1 fan of a particular girl...

OR

One group of kissasses/suckups argues with another group, who are fans of a rival girl, with both intent on proving their loyalty to their respective girl.

Toughguy Battles

In these scenarios, competitors (not always guys, BTW) try to assert their dominance over each other, typically due to the fact they're powerless in the lives they lead in the real world, and are safe from harm on the internet whereas in the real world they'd swiftly get their asses kicked.

Dum-Dum Battles

In these scenarios, one "competitor" is having a laugh, while the other is very serious. It can be very difficult to discern when you are caught up in a "dum-dum battle", particularly in its early stages, and when you do ultimately realize it (if you ever do, that is), you generally feel (and also look) like a dum-dum... hence the name. Here is an excellent example of a "dum-dum battle":

One poster responds with a :roll: or :cry to a vicious diatribe by another, leading to the OP demanding a more "manly" response. A reply of "You're such a loser!" or such then comes, leading to another vicious diatribe from the OP, the other poster responding with something such as :jerkoff . The OP here is the "dum-dum", as the other poster is simply having a laugh, while the OP is growing increasingly furious by the minute.

Hope that helps clear things up! :sleep

tall, dark & Handsome
11-19-2007, 11:39 AM
Dino,
Just recognized that mad man Herzog and had to stop and make sure. I am sure that is Kinski actually attacking him. Fitzcarraldo (sp?) was great too.
Did you see Rescue Dawn?

Dino Velvet
11-19-2007, 11:39 AM
This weekend, I bought Hollywood Vice Squad off of one of the private vendors on Amazon.

Is that the one where the pimp get his balls cut off by the other pimp? I saw that back in the 80's sick movie - obviously you can see I enjoyed it since I still remember it.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

That's Vice Squad. Ram Rod castrates a pimp played by Fred Berry(Re-Run from What's Happening).

Dino Velvet
11-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Dino,
Just recognized that mad man Herzog and had to stop and make sure. I am sure that is Kinski actually attacking him. Fitzcarraldo (sp?) was great too.
Did you see Rescue Dawn?

Haven't seen Rescue Dawn yet but I am about to download the torrent.

Here's a link to the torrent http://www.mininova.org/tor/987581

SexyMagdi
11-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Um can you inform me I dont know what you mean?

MacShreach
11-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Dino,
Did you see Rescue Dawn?

It was. He did that a lot, according to Herzog and others. You can see from Herzog's expression in the pic that he's used to this, he's not scared....Kinski was so over-the-top he makes this place look like Sunday school. It's amazing his daughter is so pleasant.....But then we don't see behind closed doors, do we?

Kinski was The Greatest. Really. But I think to be that good you have to be a bit mad, no?

Chaotic
11-19-2007, 01:03 PM

Grown men being catty! Rather like seeing your parents drunk or stoned for the first time, isn't it? :smh

mbf
11-19-2007, 01:06 PM
I personally havent enjoyed the board MORE than the last couple of weeks......

and yes, Kinski was pure genius. I mean, those todays pussy-generation of directorswouldnt wnat to touch that guy with a ten-foot pole, out of angst he could rip them a button off their italian designer shirts....

tall, dark & Handsome
11-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Dino,
Did you see Rescue Dawn?

Haven't seen Rescue Dawn yet but I am about to download the torrent.

Here's a link to the torrent http://www.mininova.org/tor/987581

I liked it, but there have been a lot of good movies this year so I think it sort of got overlooked.
Thanks for the site

tall, dark & Handsome
11-19-2007, 01:32 PM
It was. He did that a lot, according to Herzog and others. You can see from Herzog's expression in the pic that he's used to this, he's not scared..

I think to be that good you have to be a bit mad, no?

Herzog does some truelly insane things like insisting that they in fact have a full sized steamer scale a peruvian mountain top intact for fitzcarraldo, and I think that the cast of rescue dawn, specifically christian bale had a difficult time working with him, but what are you going to do, he is an amazing director.

Yea, sometimes when I need results i play the mad card. My family actually things i am a bit of a lunatic with an anger management problem, but thats only because it is my family and I care about them.

I know I can fly off the handle so I have disciplined myself to only use it when neccesary, and definately not in a debate situation unless I know it will have immediate results in my favour.

Rescue Dawn was pretty good though I think I will watch it again on that bit torrent link dino sent

Dino Velvet
11-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Dino,
Did you see Rescue Dawn?

It was. He did that a lot, according to Herzog and others. You can see from Herzog's expression in the pic that he's used to this, he's not scared....Kinski was so over-the-top he makes this place look like Sunday school. It's amazing his daughter is so pleasant.....But then we don't see behind closed doors, do we?

Kinski was The Greatest. Really. But I think to be that good you have to be a bit mad, no?

In Mein Liebster Feind, Herzog explains how Kinski freaked out the Indians with his behavior during the filming of Fitzcarraldo. Some of the Indians approached Herzog later and offered to kill Kinski if he wanted them to. Herzog told them not to.

Anybody ever see the Spaghetti Western The Great Silence? Kinski was such an awesome villain. Best ending ever in a Western. When the film opened in Italy, people were outraged at the ending and rioted.

Another great Kinski/Herzog movie is Nosferatu. Kinski gives one of the creepiest performances ever.

Fans of Kinski and Herzog should buy this.
http://www.amazon.com/Werner-Herzog-Klaus-Kinski-Legacy/dp/B00005YKXQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1195471120&sr=1-2
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZTFZ2YW0L._SS500_.jpg

thx1138
11-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Kelly wrote: "What is it with the men lately on the board? You all have turned into catty vixens. Why don't you go put some heels on?" - Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

iloveshemales77
11-19-2007, 02:39 PM
I think he was mostly being himself. He started off playing small time psychopathic hoodlums in German TV cop shows in the 60s. Became his niche. Some of that material is great! He did a Serge Gainsbourg on TV talk show once; Telling the (female) interviewer she had great tits and could he pls fuck her.

MrsKellyPierce
11-19-2007, 10:30 PM
you hi-jacking whores!

Dino Velvet
11-20-2007, 09:01 AM
you hi-jacking whores!

Jump on the bandwagon and watch a Kinski movie. You'll feel better.

...And I'm not a whore. I don't charge for it.

GrimFusion
11-20-2007, 09:10 AM

Oh, go cram it in your cram hole! lol.

tall, dark & Handsome
11-20-2007, 09:27 AM
you hi-jacking whores!

Kelly take it as a compliment your sweet sirens voice calmed our inner neanderthal. Now if you were to start to show one of us preference then watch out...... peace time over.

bezane
11-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Kinski fans......."Crawlspace"......that one is off the charts on the creepy scale.

Truly disturbing. I like it.

EyeCumInPiece
11-20-2007, 11:43 AM
Do you suppose is has something to do with forcing everyone to login to see pics, so while at it, they might as well comment? lol

That pretty much sums it up.

I, and most of the rest of you, are not part of the Cattycunty guys on here. I have noticed they have increased in numbers. As long as the ladies are here, i just try 2 ignore them. :oops:

Dino Velvet
11-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Which insane European film guy's daughter is hotter: Klaus Kinski's daughter Nastassja or Dario Argento's daughter Asia? It's a tough decision for me but I like Asia. If you're going to mess with Asia you better eat your Wheaties because I hear she's a freak.

Nastassja
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/23/39839371_6e880c950d.jpg

Asia
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/asia0109ef.jpg

Dino Velvet
11-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Just a heads up for the Klaus Kinski fans. Crawlspace has been mentioned several times in this thread. It is being re-shown Monday 12/3 on FLIX channel. Check your local listings for the starting time. This is the only showing so don't miss this great movie.

http://scribalterror.blogs.com/scribal_terror/images/crawlspace.jpg