View Full Version : Videos of Miss International Queen pageant

whatsupwithat
11-17-2007, 09:50 PM
a thai friend of mine passed these videos of the Miss International Queen pageant along to me to share with ha. wow. it's beautiful to see something done for the community on such an awesome scale. enjoy! :)

http://www.missladyboys.com/hotvdo/contest/miqhotnews10.html

gunn
11-17-2007, 09:52 PM
Thanks,cool to see that.

RogerUK
11-18-2007, 03:16 AM
Excellent Mate :D

Star
11-18-2007, 03:46 AM
Im going to enter Miss International Queen in 2009.

whatsupwithat
11-18-2007, 03:59 AM

star, that's wonderful. you will keep us updated on that, no? so we can all travel to thailand and be your cheering section? :)

Star
11-18-2007, 04:16 AM

star, that's wonderful. you will keep us updated on that, no? so we can all travel to thailand and be your cheering section? :)

Definetely!

Hopefully i'll get in when it comes time to apply....

whatsupwithat
11-18-2007, 04:37 AM

Definetely!

do you know darlene? in australia? i believe she entered some pageants in thailand, as well.

Star
11-18-2007, 04:54 AM

Definetely!

do you know darlene? in australia? i believe she entered some pageants in thailand, as well.

Yes, i know of her...

...she was in a documentary about the pagent.... ....she didnt seem to happy about it and said that it was a total waste of time, i think she was a bit upset when they didnt let her go threw to the other round....

whatsupwithat
11-18-2007, 05:01 AM

Definetely!

Yes, i know of her...

...she was in a documentary about the pagent.... ....she didnt seem to happy about it and said that it was a total waste of time, i think she was a bit upset when they didnt let her go threw to the other round....

yes. i saw that, too. i talk to her from time to time. she's a pretty amazing person. and very talented.

Star
11-18-2007, 05:25 AM

Definetely!

Yes, i know of her...

yes. i saw that, too. i talk to her from time to time. she's a pretty amazing person. and very talented.

Really?... what is she doing with herself now? Does she still live in Sydney?

...last year i read that she was rumoured to be going into the Big Brother house...but it turned out to be just that, a rumour....

dc_guy_75
11-18-2007, 05:38 AM
Great link Whatsup...

I think it could get bigger, imagine if all the most beautiful transsexuals in the world competed? It seems only a handful of girls were from North America or Europe (South America seemed to have a few contestants).

Thanks again...

whatsupwithat
11-18-2007, 05:53 AM

Definetely!

Yes, i know of her...

...last year i read that she was rumoured to be going into the Big Brother house...but it turned out to be just that, a rumour....

she's doing parties, performing around asia, and all that. truly an incredibly talented girl. have you watched her videos?

whatsupwithat
11-18-2007, 05:53 AM
Great link Whatsup...

I think it could get bigger, imagine if all the most beautiful transsexuals in the world competed? It seems only a handful of girls were from North America or Europe (South America seemed to have a few contestants).

Thanks again...

now, that would be awesome. great idea!

Star
11-18-2007, 05:59 AM

Definetely!

Yes, i know of her...

she's doing parties, performing around asia, and all that. truly an incredibly talented girl. have you watched her videos?

she has videos now, youtube?

nope, i havent...

whatsupwithat
11-18-2007, 06:01 AM

nope, i havent...

yep. on youtube and myspace.

odelay24
11-18-2007, 07:03 AM

nope, i havent...

links?

Nikka
11-18-2007, 07:17 AM
nice videos :)

dan_drade
11-18-2007, 07:28 AM
a thai friend of mine passed these videos of the Miss International Queen pageant along to me to share with ha. wow. it's beautiful to see something done for the community on such an awesome scale. enjoy! :)

http://www.missladyboys.com/hotvdo/contest/miqhotnews10.html

Jesus Christ man, that link is crazy cool. All of the girls were absolutely stunning. These girls could go head to head with any of the Miss America or Miss Universe girls.

Star
11-18-2007, 08:33 AM

nope, i havent...

do you have her myspace adress babes?

sd123223
01-25-2008, 05:39 AM
kat cole is the hottest she came 4th from australia

WendyWilliams
01-25-2008, 05:44 AM
Mimi Marks and Erica Andrews are from the U.S and are 2 of the last 3 winners. Although Erica represented Mexico.

MrsKellyPierce
01-25-2008, 06:02 AM
I am doing Miss International this year.