PDA

View Full Version : Any "ladies" like to game in their spare time?

Zodiac_2K99
11-17-2007, 08:50 AM
If so, what are your favorites? Or what are you playing right now? I'm slaving through Final Fantasy XII... and enjoying every minute of it...

... helps take my mind off my shitty job.

Zodiac_2K99
11-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Should I just start another "hot T-Girl you'd like to bang" thread to get some responses in here?

SAY SOMETHING YA BASTARDS!! [/SARCASM]

alpha2117
11-17-2007, 09:17 AM
Vicki does ... she may respond at some stage.

Zodiac_2K99
11-17-2007, 10:05 AM
... yikes... maybe I shouldn't have asked.

Just trying to be different with my question... sorry.

Leverage87
11-17-2007, 10:11 AM
Zodiac, your seriously enjoying FFXII? I played that game for 4 or 5 hours total, then sold it, not even quite halfway through.

Nicole, I know exactly what your talking about, when I was younger I got involved with Everquest (Very addicting type of online PC game, World of Warcraft, which its similar to is speculated as the main cause behind a chinese man's death because he didnt sleep) and I would go without sleep for days, and wouldn't talk to anyone, I knew it was bad when I started using shorthand in real life conversations.

Now days I game, but to a lesser extent, usually only when there is nothing going on with my friends, or when I'm sick, or just feel like burning some aggression on Halo.

Leverage87
11-17-2007, 10:20 AM
I'm agreeing with you, it can be very unhealthy when its taken to far, like anything.

Zodiac_2K99
11-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Sounds like he got addicted, and forgot to pay attention to other things... like his girlfriend. Well, that's what I think...

And considering the dissapointments that were FF X, FFVII, VIII and X-2, yes, yes it is fun... just cause you don't know how to get the most out of it.

Zodiac_2K99
11-17-2007, 10:35 AM
... yikes... maybe I shouldn't have asked.

Just trying to be different with my question... sorry.Jesus Christ. Don't take it so personally. That's my take on it, but I'm only one person. My BF drove me nuts with that shit. But my opinion isn't everyone's, right? Someone said that Vicki liked gaming. Maybe she'll reply.

I really don't care that much, just curious, that's all. Judging by the tone of your response, I was afraid I had upset you or something.

MacShreach
11-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Can I just ask what's with the fucking quote marks in the thread title? Pretty derogatory, that.

Legend
11-17-2007, 12:31 PM
Can I just ask what's with the fucking quote marks in the thread title? Pretty derogatory, that.

I think he just meant he wanted the ladies answering his question as guys seem to hop on questions aimed at the ladies of this forum all time,i could be wrong though.

Clind
11-17-2007, 12:35 PM
sometimes i play Medieval :Total War
i like also Metal of Honnor but i avoid to play because i can stop it playing ,so it s about a year now that i dont play very poften

Legend
11-17-2007, 12:59 PM

And from the looks of it, the girls on HA don't give a rat's ass about computer games. Also most seem to not care about comic books, comic book characters, or movies based on comic book characters.

Must be because they are adult women.

I think some do its just this question has been asked a thousand times,i can pull up old threads were tons of girls answered this same question.Just because your an adult doesn't mean you can't enjoy videogames or comic books,most of that stuff today is targeted towards adults.

MacShreach
11-17-2007, 01:13 PM

And from the looks of it, the girls on HA don't give a rat's ass about computer games. Also most seem to not care about comic books, comic book characters, or movies based on comic book characters.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MacShreach
11-17-2007, 01:16 PM
i like also Metal of Honnor

No disrespect Clind, but that reminds me of the old saw, you know:

"She offered her honour
He honoured her offer

And he was honour and offer all night!"

8) 8) 8)

manbearpig
11-17-2007, 04:48 PM

I think some do its just this question has been asked a thousand times,i can pull up old threads were tons of girls answered this same question.Just because your an adult doesn't mean you can't enjoy videogames or comic books,most of that stuff today is targeted towards adults.

For example Adult Swim. And alot of anime is generally geared at adults.

Zodiac_2K99
11-18-2007, 06:24 AM

It means I was asking the laides... not the fans of the ladies.

Zodiac_2K99
11-18-2007, 06:26 AM

So sue me for asking something that didn't involve sex. Last I checked, it was a free country.

It was a harmless question, why are you being an ass about it?

... for that matter, who the hell mentioned comic books?

Zodiac_2K99
11-18-2007, 06:27 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if there was a middle finger emoticon... I'd show it to you.

justatransgirl
11-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Jessica plays on Second Life sometimes... and Runescape.

Sometimes the two of us play "Tanks..." And sometimes at arcades we play shoot monster video games. After two years together we are getting pretty good at covering each other!

Usually the guys I know play enough games to keep me occupied...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)