View Full Version : Anyone Familiar With The Village Cafe & Bar (NYC)?

LarryFromNYC
11-16-2007, 08:09 AM
I recently picked up the Village Voice newspaper which I have not read in almost 1 year. On the back there's an ad in the Bulletin Board section that says Transgender Party at the Village Cafe & Bar located at 137 7th Ave So. (near 10th St). It goes on to say everybody is welcome, open 7 nights from 7:30pm, and no cover charge before 11pm. Is anyone familiar with this place? What have your experiences been? What are the best nights to attend? What are the pros and cons of this place? Thanks for your response.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-16-2007, 08:31 AM
formerly known as Edelweiss
where most of the local girls go after the leave the real party
OR
where most of the girls that can't make $$$ but don't want to leave Manhattan to go back to their boro frequent

$$$ entrance fee for a bar and then if I'm not mistaken more to go up to the 2nd floor to basically get a tugjob on a disgusting lounge apparatus

LarryFromNYC
11-16-2007, 08:45 AM
JohnnyWalker,

Thanks for the response. On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate this place? Are you a frequent visitor?

trannybanger
11-16-2007, 12:31 PM
the place used to be great back in the day. i would say now, if you hapen to be walking by and can manage to get yourself in for free, give it a whirl. don't make a special trip.