PDA

View Full Version : Do u miss your EX Boyfriend or Girlfriend ???

TsJennifer
11-16-2007, 03:59 AM
Im curious if you miss your ex boyfriend or girlfriend? Even if its been a while since you have seen or talked to them and moved on and involved in other relationships? Even though you know it would never work out with them and there not a good person for you to be with?

Is this normal?

Jennifer Paris

alphanumeric
11-16-2007, 04:00 AM
of course it's normal, but for myself no...

mbf
11-16-2007, 04:02 AM
I miss all of them and I am not bitter neither

I just remember the good times, but sometimes its better to take different routes.....

andyuk
11-16-2007, 04:03 AM
my first love,i was cut up for over 2 years.
but i could pass her in the high street now,and not even care.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-16-2007, 04:04 AM
I miss fucking her so hard she kicked me out of her apartment, twice. Other than that, nah I'm good.........

tonkatoy
11-16-2007, 04:10 AM
I miss past ex, present ex, and I will probably miss future ex.

the_corner
11-16-2007, 04:10 AM
... yes ...

BBaggins06
11-16-2007, 04:17 AM
Sometimes I miss my ex, she was the only woman I ever truly loved. Fortunately, we were able to stay friends and we still talk about once a week or so and I'll go see her a couple times a year, but there's no chance of getting back together though. Mahalo

Matt

whatsupwithat
11-16-2007, 04:26 AM
yep. missing her right about now. why? cold out. tired. all alone. watching a movie. feel like getting naked and cuddling, playing with someone i feel comfortable with, that i love. but i know she's the worst thing for me and i know i no longer love her. but i miss her sometimes. and i miss the good times we had.

KiraHarden
11-16-2007, 04:29 AM
I miss my ex wife sometimes, she made me laugh and was the only woman I ever loved. I never had a BF so cant say if I miss one.

2754tim
11-16-2007, 04:30 AM
Yeah,I Really Do,She's A Great Person Who Is Having Some Personal
Problems.I Miss Her And Worry About Her A Lot

marissaazts
11-16-2007, 04:30 AM
no i never miss, i have a sniper rifle

stillies77
11-16-2007, 04:32 AM
yes.

Quiet Reflections
11-16-2007, 04:35 AM
I will always miss her.... until i line mine sights up!!

on the real side... i will miss her forever but what is it to love unless you give a piece of yourself.

whatislove
11-16-2007, 04:40 AM
Only all the time.

Night Rider
11-16-2007, 04:44 AM
only on sundays :cry

slinky
11-16-2007, 04:57 AM
The one I'll never get over

http://ompi.onemodelplace.com/OMP_Images/Model/197736/197736_m_892DEA4A-E830-0A3E-491946A1AB76D12D.jpg

TheOne1
11-16-2007, 05:11 AM
nope no love lost over ex's... I love the girlfriend I have.. on...off.. and back on again

Chuck
11-16-2007, 05:14 AM
You sound like you're missing someone JP.

I miss my crazy ex who thought she could leave me with my car. We used to have great times, especially around Thanksgiving and Christmas. So I miss her worse around this time of year.

For some reason we always seemed to break up around the end of summer. She was / is toxic for me but that does not stop me from missing her, but as I am getting older and wiser I miss her less and less. You're still young so you might miss that person until you replace them. Good Luck and Choose Wisely :D

CORVETTEDUDE
11-16-2007, 05:37 AM
"Outa sight, outa mind!"

DJ_Asia
11-16-2007, 05:42 AM
Yup for sure my high school sweetheart was like my soul mate,she was simply an amazing human.When ever I dream about her it still weirds me out the next day....my second wife i miss too...bitch!

tall, dark & Handsome
11-16-2007, 06:00 AM
Only when I am not thinking clearly. :D

MrsKellyPierce
11-16-2007, 06:29 AM
Im curious if you miss your ex boyfriend or girlfriend? Even if its been a while since you have seen or talked to them and moved on and involved in other relationships? Even though you know it would never work out with them and there not a good person for you to be with?

Is this normal?

Jennifer Paris

Ps: here is a recent pic of my girl friends and I on my visit to cali last week.

Me on the left, Vanessa in the Middle and Alyssa on the right! Miss you girls Yes there a lot of times I do. It sucks and makes me listen to sad songs and have a big glass of chocolate milk and cookies lol. I was devoted to him cause he was my ideal man in looks and what I thought personality. I did everything for him for two and a half years I was his doormat. The more I loved him, the more he devoured it and used it for his advantage. I feel like everyday if he talked to me and he caught me on a weakened day I would attempt to talk romantically again. I have to pinch myself to get away from that feeling. I literally feel like I'm an alcoholic when it comes to him, and I have to stay sober! Thats why that song sober means so much to me. He was my drug or alcohol. I needed it, I yearned it. The more he pushed me away or treated me like crap the more I loved him. I was truly pathetic.

P.S. Thats a very beautiful pic of the three of you by the way. I love Miss Vanessa!

JANIRA
11-16-2007, 07:09 AM

Is this normal?

Jennifer Paris

Ps: here is a recent pic of my girl friends and I on my visit to cali last week.

Me on the left, Vanessa in the Middle and Alyssa on the right! Miss you girls I think its so strange how we can have in mind the "Picture Perfect " person that you would want to be with, and yet you end up falling for someone who aint that "Ideal" girl/guy, but totally the oppisate. Jennfier, its hard probley because you guys have had history, and went through some things, sometimes even if the person aint good for , yet you go through things with that person, it does bond you in some sorts. A good friend of mines, is with a guy on and off, and he is totally not her type of guy, and she has been with him for over a year, and they have been through hardships, and she is in love with him and he is head over heels for her too, even thou she loves him and so forth she knows he aint good for her. Sometimes its always the ones that aren't good for us , that make us most happiest. BEST OF LUCK SWEETY! BTW I LOVE YOUR SWEATER!!!

tall, dark & Handsome
11-16-2007, 08:17 AM
I still cry when I here that song shimmer by fuel.

I reminds me of my ex-girlfriend. She still wants to get back together, but I know that is just what she thinks she wants and it could never be the same.

the song memories makes me cry too. I am such a baby.
an after school special could make me cry, but I never let anyone see me do it.

qeuqheeg222
11-16-2007, 08:24 AM
man i miss her stubborn country ass quite a bit..i usually catch myself talking or paraphrasing something from her on a daily basis..it is really hard to just shut something down when you have a had a very serious bond and been thru a lot together..i was with her for a rough,scandalous five yrs..sometimes off sometimes on..she was a beautiful tg that i got to see blossom...ah hell.....y'alll know them tg yrs is like dog yrs 1yr=7yrs...

londonrussianblond
11-16-2007, 10:45 AM
awwwe,, we miss u too hunny!!,, was great seeing you again and hanging out with u,, ur sooo much fun,, come back to cali soon!! hugs luv vanessa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

justatransgirl
11-16-2007, 10:50 AM
The only one of my exes I miss is my last BF, a fun guy who died in a commercial dive accident 3 years ago, and I didn't get to say goodbye. Live hard die young was what we used to say, just didn't expect it so soon.

But if it hadn't happend I never would have met the love of my life, my soul mate, my partner in life and crime, Miss Jessica. And the happiness and trevails of the past 2 years would have never happened.

Hugs to all the lonely people - your time will come. Some of us just have to wait longer than others.

TS Jamie :-)

bob69
11-16-2007, 10:59 AM
From my experience, you rarely miss the actual ex.. more like times you had together or this image of everything that was great about them. After all, it did end.. so there was something wrong. I just remember the good times and then think of why it ended.. that invariably halts any ideas of the ex as some perfect lost opportunity/fantasy of a parallel life where magically all the things that drove me crazy about them vanish and all that is left is the intimacy.

juggerman
11-16-2007, 11:29 AM
i miss her. i messed it up.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-16-2007, 12:02 PM
I miss the doing things together, cuddling, hunting for christmas present (especially now that the holidays are approaching) etc. But I don't miss any of my past bf's. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

tall, dark & Handsome
11-16-2007, 12:51 PM
I try to miss them whenever possible like when I know they are going to be some place I leave.

By the way I do have a million of them. Hi-fucking-larious jokes that is

BRONXBODY
11-16-2007, 06:03 PM
I miss who I thought she was for six years.....We laughed together so much and had so much fun, but when things were bad they were REAL bad. She was very vindictive and a liar and a cheater. She got pregnant 2 times from her other lover and had me convinced they were mine. She terminated all the pregnancies though. I was devestated. So do I miss her? No.....I only miss who I thought I was in love with.

yodajazz
11-16-2007, 06:42 PM
From my experience, you rarely miss the actual ex.. more like times you had together or this image of everything that was great about them. After all, it did end.. so there was something wrong. I just remember the good times and then think of why it ended...

I wrote a song after a breakup called "Love is its Own Reward", saying the same thing. And half of all love songs are about breaking up. Those moments of love were the reward itself. It was not garunteed to last. I have heard of people breaking up after a twenty year relationship, it still the same. What was good goes bad. So we are just thankful for the good times and know that they can happen again, with someone else.

TsJennifer
11-16-2007, 10:27 PM
I miss who I thought she was for six years.....We laughed together so much and had so much fun, but when things were bad they were REAL bad. She was very vindictive and a liar and a cheater. She got pregnant 2 times from her other lover and had me convinced they were mine. She terminated all the pregnancies though. I was devestated. So do I miss her? No.....I only miss who I thought I was in love with.

Wow thats crazy. You mentioned something that really stuck out in my mind " I only miss who I thought I was in love with." I think thats what Im missing as well.

Mr_Choc69
11-17-2007, 12:54 AM
You will most likely miss something about an ex. Lets not forget that there was a reason that you fell in love with this person (I am obviously talking about LTR). Yes, there may have been some bad at the end that caused the break-up - but the mind will often only remember the good about a person. Time always allows the passage of emotions and thoughts. You can't snap a finger and be over it. Be patient.

soul4real
11-17-2007, 01:09 AM
that I really think about HARD
One a gg one a TS that never really were together but i love her a lot

The first the gg we were together and I was at a bad point in my life, between jobs, depressed, and just down.. She really helped me out but I could see it took a toll on her. So i tried to separate us so that i wouldn't be putting my problems on her. She understood. But thngs were never the same, because we dated other ppl and i got jealous and she got jealous. Eventually we knew it wasnt going to work. Plus she got custody of her son and that changed things..

The TS is someone that will always have a special spot in my heart and to this day she could call me and I'll be there. She actually posted here a couple times :( But she felt as though I couldn't give her what she wanted, and I felt she really didn't want what she was saying she did, but i was offering to be that for her :(

But yes i think about both of them ALL the time.. I think its normal, maybe not healthy but normal. I hope they are both happy, wonder what they are doing, and wish them the best. I find something in my life happening and i think of how they would react, or something on tv and imagine them laughing.. Im emo :(

BeardedOne
11-17-2007, 01:21 AM
Do I miss her/them?

I dunno, maybe if the sights are off a little and the wind is wrong. :twisted:

SexyMagdi
11-17-2007, 01:28 AM
Hmm I cant say. Cause well all the girls Ive ever had were golddiggers so Im glad they are gone.

bezane
11-17-2007, 01:48 AM
My genetic ex......NO!!!! I still love her but she just didn't get it.

My one and only TG ex.....YES!!! A ton. Because we never had a chance. I find TG girls, generalizing of course here, to be destructive on relationships. She just ruined it because she assumed I would never love her forever anyway. I think she was wrong. I think many of like girls do the same thing. It makes me furious but all I can do is live one day at a time and as we know, NO ONE can guarantee anything.

Maybe the girls should try dating guys that don't view them as a fetish and are sincere in the way that they aren't dating them for anything other than WE JUST GET ALONG SO WELL.

Sounds sappy. Fuck it. I'm a romantic. Big deal. This is a very sad thread.

redtiger
11-17-2007, 05:34 AM
Miss might not be an appropriate term here. Just curious! Curious about what it would be like to see her again after 14 years.

In fact, since she lived in Nevada when I dated her I thought I saw her at the Las Vegas airport this Summer on my way back to Chicago. But I couldn't be sure. And since I was with "special company" I couldn't just yell out her name and see if she responded.

PghTGrlLvr
11-17-2007, 07:40 PM
Jennifer, I don't know if it's normal but if not it should be. I've been married 26 yrs. to my high school sweetheart, raised 3 boys all college age now...........BUT..........There is one girl out there I met at age 14 and she is still and always will be THE ABSOLUTE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!
Probably wasn't meant to be, we dated off and on for years and have rekindled our romance over the years. We still are very much in love, but 2 ships that pass in the night I guess. Though we do keep circling the globe.

Coroner
11-17-2007, 08:02 PM
I don ´t miss any of the girls I´ve been with. The only one I miss, is a girl from the High School. I was in love but never came together and somehow it hurts until today because I knew she was the one for me. She met a guy two years ago and got pregnant, so everythings was blown away by time......

:cry: