View Full Version : I'm sorry

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 11:37 PM
guys about you losing your job down at the sperm bank...I heard you were drinking on the job and got caught...I always knew you swallowed! :lol: :twisted:

elo
11-15-2007, 11:46 PM
guys about you losing your job down at the sperm bank...I heard you were drinking on the job and got caught...I always knew you swallowed! :lol: :twisted:Hu? :what

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 11:48 PM
guys about you losing your job down at the sperm bank...I heard you were drinking on the job and got caught...I always knew you swallowed! :lol: :twisted:Hu? :what Hey Elo, I asked santa for a condom, and got three. I asked him for a dollar, and got ten. When I asked him for a ho, he gave me your number..is that true? :lol: :twisted:

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 11:50 PM
My god you are hot- are you contributing to the sperm bank, because I want to withdraw!!!

So what is your opinion of hairy bbottoms Kelly??? lol where do these newbies come from, but anyways. I like smooth butts!! NO HAIR.

help!!!
11-16-2007, 12:04 AM
My god you are hot- are you contributing to the sperm bank, because I want to withdraw!!!

So what is your opinion of hairy bbottoms Kelly??? lol where do these newbies come from, but anyways. I like smooth butts!! NO HAIR.

we were all newbies once kelly

MrsKellyPierce
11-16-2007, 12:06 AM
I do lol

elo
11-16-2007, 12:06 AM
guys about you losing your job down at the sperm bank...I heard you were drinking on the job and got caught...I always knew you swallowed! :lol: :twisted:Hu? :what Hey Elo, I asked santa for a condom, and got three. I asked him for a dollar, and got ten. When I asked him for a ho, he gave me your number..is that true? :lol: :twisted:You seem to be in party mood,Kelly.And yeah its true... :actionsmiley

MrsKellyPierce
11-16-2007, 12:09 AM
guys about you losing your job down at the sperm bank...I heard you were drinking on the job and got caught...I always knew you swallowed! :lol: :twisted:Hu? :what Hey Elo, I asked santa for a condom, and got three. I asked him for a dollar, and got ten. When I asked him for a ho, he gave me your number..is that true? :lol: :twisted:You seem to be in party mood,Kelly.And yeah its true... :actionsmiley I knew it you damn cockwhore! :lol:

elo
11-16-2007, 12:19 AM
guys about you losing your job down at the sperm bank...I heard you were drinking on the job and got caught...I always knew you swallowed! :lol: :twisted:Hu? :what Hey Elo, I asked santa for a condom, and got three. I asked him for a dollar, and got ten. When I asked him for a ho, he gave me your number..is that true? :lol: :twisted:You seem to be in party mood,Kelly.And yeah its true... :actionsmiley I knew it you damn cockwhore! :lol:If its wrong to be cockwhore i wanna be a sinner!Wanna top or bottom me,bitch?

MrsKellyPierce
11-16-2007, 12:21 AM
guys about you losing your job down at the sperm bank...I heard you were drinking on the job and got caught...I always knew you swallowed! :lol: :twisted:Hu? :what Hey Elo, I asked santa for a condom, and got three. I asked him for a dollar, and got ten. When I asked him for a ho, he gave me your number..is that true? :lol: :twisted:You seem to be in party mood,Kelly.And yeah its true... :actionsmiley I knew it you damn cockwhore! :lol:If its wrong to be cockwhore i wanna be a sinner!Wanna top or bottom me,bitch? :lol: :lol: Bendover mama wants to put her tits on your back

elo
11-16-2007, 12:34 AM
[quote] :lol: :lol: Bendover mama wants to put her tits on your backAt your service,mama.You and your tits are welcum. :moon :mrgreen:

andyuk
11-16-2007, 05:54 AM
LOL

Leverage87
11-16-2007, 05:58 AM
You are too funny Kelly.

Ecstatic
11-16-2007, 06:14 AM
LOL@drinking on the job!

MrsKellyPierce
11-16-2007, 06:26 AM
no I don't have clients

And did you like that Ecstatic lol

justatransgirl
11-16-2007, 11:00 AM
I don't have clients either... I have "friends" who take care of me and make sure my sperm depository is always full...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

SexyMagdi
11-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Wow those are halarious. LMAO

dan_drade
11-16-2007, 08:51 PM
guys about you losing your job down at the sperm bank...I heard you were drinking on the job and got caught...I always knew you swallowed! :lol: :twisted:

LOL Kelly