PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE HUNGANGELS, NO FORUM IS BETTER THAN THIS ONE!

magic9inch
05-18-2005, 02:22 AM
SINCERLY MR. MAGIC9INCH

edited by thanos

hondarobot
05-18-2005, 02:44 AM
Whew. . .I think magic9inch finally left. Now we can make the board fun again!

:wink:

Felicia Katt
05-18-2005, 04:44 AM
its like the Joni Mitchell song.

Don’t it always seem to go that you don't know what you’ve got ‘til it's gone. They paved paradise and put up a parking lot

A lot of the good posters were driven away by all the rude comments directed at them. Others left because the people they came here to communicate with were gone. Others were driven to silence because they didn't want to get flamed or bullied for speaking up. Others stopped talking because the only new posts were more pictures, and not actual discussions. Instead of asking what happened to the board, maybe you should ask, what did I do to cause the board to go downhill? or what did I ever really contribute to make it good in the first place?

Felicia

d
05-18-2005, 05:10 AM
so get the fuck outta here. u never add anything to this site anyway. all u ever post is some "let me see ur dick shit"

Ecstatic
05-18-2005, 05:20 AM
What Felicia said! The >>good<< dialog seems to ebb and flow, sometimes very active, sometimes not, and that'll happen. I don't care so much about the pics threads--except for the party pics, though sometimes one comes up which grabs my attention--but I think it's expected to see a mix of "oh-my-god-look-at-the-cock-on-her!!!!" and thoughtful, reflective, creative dialog on a forum like this. I wish some of those who felt driven away--like Danielle--would come back, but I'm glad that some of us continue the dialog while the rest play. There's room for both.

Felicia, don't you ever leave! Yours are always among the posts I keep an eye out for. And that goes for all the girls, some more active than others; I don't know of another forum which compares.

magic9inch
05-18-2005, 05:25 AM
SINCERLY MR. MAGIC9INCH

edited by thanos

SMH@CHANGING MY WORDS

thanos
05-18-2005, 05:27 AM
What is SMH? Please "hip" me to this slang.

magic9inch
05-18-2005, 05:27 AM
Whew. . .I think magic9inch finally left. Now we can make the board fun again!

:wink:
MAN THIS BOARD BEEN DEAD FOR MONTHS NOW. POST SOME LINKS OF OTHER FORUMS :D

magic9inch
05-18-2005, 05:29 AM
What is SMH? Please "hip" me to this slang.

SHAKINGMYHEAD

magic9inch
05-18-2005, 05:30 AM
WHY IS THIS FORUM NOT POSTING VIDS? I NEED VIDS AND PICS :D

thanos
05-18-2005, 05:34 AM

Well you'll really be mad come friday. Hungangels has been purchased by Catfancy Magazine. Soon our boards will be nothing but pussy, and not that good kind
http://www.catfancy.com/upload/35/Monthly%20Cover/%5CCF0506Cover.jpg

Ecstatic
05-18-2005, 05:36 AM
LOL!!!

magic9inch
05-18-2005, 05:40 AM
wow that was wack

thanos
05-18-2005, 05:44 AM
I'm posting from a very dull midwestern airport right now. My material is not going to be top notch.

NYCe
05-18-2005, 05:53 AM
This post is a mess. I have no idea where to begin.

joyboy123
05-18-2005, 06:10 AM

Well you'll really be mad come friday. Hungangels has been purchased by Catfancy Magazine. Soon our boards will be nothing but pussy, and not that good kind
http://www.catfancy.com/upload/35/Monthly%20Cover/%5CCF0506Cover.jpg

Time for me to start a new thread. "Cats I want to pet".

thanos
05-18-2005, 06:28 AM
I for one welcome our new feline overlords.

Felicia Katt
05-18-2005, 08:31 AM
:)

magic9inch
05-18-2005, 08:43 AM
I LIKE HOW THANOS SWITCH MY WORDS, AND THE TITLE, HE KILLED THE WHOLE MESSAGE OF THIS THREAD. :o

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-18-2005, 11:07 AM
I caught the initial post.................
Let me add to this shit
and forgive my rudeness my sinuses are kicking in
look......................
Every board, every forum, every chatroom, every P2P program has its ups&downs, and it's good days & bad days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually think the board has been pretty good, I've met alot of new people to talk to, and Lord knows I've seen tons of new pics that made my eyes bulge out. If the board is getting boring to you here's a hint.................
."GO OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Do something else, go ride a bike, play ball, play with some balls................lol (had to throw that in); but do something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Odds are the bored folks are the people sitting home or at work with little to nothing to do and expect 10 new threads every time they log on to the board..................puhlease!!!!!!!!!!! No forum has that kind of response with POSSIBLY the exception of Howard Stern's site..............

There's plenty of shit to talk about on this forum, the problem is some of you guys complaining don't take the time to hit the "search" button and find old topics worth continuing.
Hope I've helped, and if anyone is still offended by my response I just wanna say http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/arnold.jpg

romeo
05-18-2005, 01:38 PM
felicia fellatio?!?!:lol: :lol: :lol:....nice magazine felicia :wink:

blckhaze
05-18-2005, 05:47 PM
lol felicia
rofl JWBL

Felicia Katt
05-18-2005, 06:27 PM
thanks, Guys, I had a creative urge and ran with it. :) I have to ask, tho. jwbl?

Felicia

hondarobot
05-18-2005, 06:51 PM
I think the main thing some people miss are the epic flame wars that use to go on all the time.

Those could be kinda interesting, but most of the cranks and loud mouths have dissapeared. I imagine many of them have fled to Vaniitopia (which often seems like the Wild West of the TS scene).

Maybe we should try luring some of them back, one at a time. A Kook Of The Week, kinda deal, just to stir things up a bit.

:twisted:

Ecstatic
05-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Felicia, I haven't laughed so hard in ages! That was absolutely brilliant! Excellent compositing, great cover copy, just waaaay too much! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

romeo
05-18-2005, 11:20 PM
I have to ask, tho. jwbl?

Felicia

....and rofl :?: :!: :?:

rocklob
05-18-2005, 11:21 PM
Felicia, I would SO buy that mag!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-19-2005, 12:01 AM
sigh

JWBL = JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing

Felicia Katt
05-19-2005, 01:47 AM
thanks for all the props, everyone. I do feel blonde for not realizing what jwbl means. I was trying to figure out what connection it had as an acronym to laughing and rolling on the floor.

Felicia