PDA

View Full Version : Ever had a chick run from your dick?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-13-2007, 08:20 AM
Before you read this note i will NOT name names, so do not ask, publicly or privately.................

Ever had a chick run from your dick during sex?!?

I had a member of this forum a few years ago get up from her bed and run towards the door, she was taking a savage pounding. I got up and chased her ass, grabbed her arm and threw her back on the bed and said don't you run from me, and gave it to her harder, all the while pulling her hair..............

brb need something cold to drink................

can anyone relate???

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 08:21 AM
rofl I have never ran from a dick if it's big if it's small YES I RUN

alphanumeric
11-13-2007, 08:31 AM
wow, just

wow...

It's to late for this shit....

:lol:

lust4ts
11-13-2007, 08:32 AM
I'm pretty big JWBL but not that fucking big, I've had a few girls saying it is the biggest they have had, but you the man :)

OEMEnemyNum1
11-13-2007, 08:34 AM
Oh she ran from my dick..... and by dick I mean chainsaw..... and by chainsaw I mean cock....... and by cock I mean....................

blckhaze
11-13-2007, 10:04 AM
LOL. never actually RUN out the bed, but i do get the Hand pushing on my thigh and pull away. Or worse shell fuck up the rhythm on purpose.
I just laugh evilly and get a FIRM grip on the hips or shoulders.

DONT RUN!! ill slow down...eventually.

jayayche
11-13-2007, 05:08 PM
Before you read this note i will NOT name names, so do not ask, publicly or privately.................

Ever had a chick run from your dick during sex?!?

I had a member of this forum a few years ago get up from her bed and run towards the door, she was taking a savage pounding. I got up and chased her ass, grabbed her arm and threw her back on the bed and said don't you run from me, and gave it to her harder, all the while pulling her hair..............

brb need something cold to drink................

can anyone relate???

No i never raped anyone....

No but really, im a straight guy and ive had my share of gasps and all, especially with the smaller ladys. I live in jamaica for a while and most of the gals there are slim and they like it big. But here in the states....all size women act kinda scardy when we have sex. then they get to like it....

i have no idea what we are talking about anymore...

Monk
11-13-2007, 06:31 PM
this is why i date girls with a limp.

werwt22
11-13-2007, 07:50 PM
LMAO I've never had anyone physically run away but I've driven them from the foot of the bed, while hitting it from the back, all the way to teh head board while theyre neck was all bent out of shape from having no where else to run to LOL. Also have girls who wont have sex more than once every 2 weeks b/c I like to go deep LOL.

tsntx
11-13-2007, 09:22 PM
i didnt run from ur dick bc it was big... i ran bc it was oozing something stinky outta of all the lil green bumps... horrific

FiremanforTS
11-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Run? No.

Tell me it hurt from behind and now no more doggie? Yes.

Grrrrrr. (I love giving it from behind!)

8)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-13-2007, 11:31 PM
i didnt run from ur dick bc it was big... i ran bc it was oozing something stinky outta of all the lil green bumps... horrific

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

arnie666
11-14-2007, 11:26 AM
Well this girl said she wouldn't blow me because she'd get lockjaw. I took it as a compliment but she was fat so I couldn't work out how she couldn't fit my german sausage up there as she'd be used to throwing lots of foodstuffs in her mouth :shock: . Lazy cow.

justatransgirl
11-15-2007, 09:49 AM

So basically you are admitting you raped her? Giggle...

I won't run..I like a good pounding, until I stop moaning and all I can do is lay there and take it without the strength to even move.

When Jessica was at school today and my nooner flaked I got out my big dildoe (inspired by the Danielle Foxx and Vicki Rickter thread...) and took it all the way to the rubber balls.

So I can still take anything pointed in my direction...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

ccg218
11-15-2007, 11:14 AM
well...i have had girls stop me because i "went for too long"...
its odd..they complain about people being "minute men" but when you get a goot 45min fucking...and i mean a GOOD FUCKING...then you say i go too long...

wombat33
11-15-2007, 03:06 PM
rofl I have never ran from a dick if it's big if it's small YES I RUN

Oh, that was you who laughed and ran away frome me Kelly.