PDA

View Full Version : Love/Hate relationships

JamesHunt
11-09-2007, 07:24 AM
Has anyone ever had one of these? You know, when you're constantly at each others throats, stabbing each other in the back. But when they're not around, you kind of miss em, and instinctively know the feeling is mutual.

manbearpig
11-09-2007, 10:57 AM
just got out of one of those earlier in the year...and if I never talk to her again, it'll be too soon. Good riddance!

DJ_Asia
11-09-2007, 12:41 PM
yup i used to fuck this wild metal chick back in the day...she was all into the whole metal thing...ya know...big hair,wild makeup,worshipped the devil...the whole 9...we hated each other but god we had amazing sex.She is pretty much responsible for the way my deviant side has developed....lost track of her for over 20 years,then about 4 months ago ran into her on Myspace....shes still a wild child...god i want one more night with her...just one :twisted:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 02:13 PM
Has anyone ever had one of these? You know, when you're constantly at each others throats, stabbing each other in the back. But when they're not around, you kind of miss em, and instinctively know the feeling is mutual.

Silvester, you're always months behind (5 months to be exact)!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=21569&highlight=love+hate+relationships

LOL

;)

~Kisses.

HTG