PDA

View Full Version : How can we like so many thing sexually??

wombat33
11-09-2007, 06:19 AM
Some times I don't even get myself. I would appreciate if people refrained from nasty remarks, but I have to wonder how almost everything can be a turn on to me.

I like gg's, and tg's. I like to orally bottom and bottom for t-girls, yet I would like to get oral and bend t-girls over. I like to dom gg girls and be domed. I like rough sex, sweet sex, pee play, threesomes, being a voyeur, some mild bi play if it turned the gg ot tg on, watching lesbians, watching tg on tg, tg on gg, tg on guys, filthy mouthed girls.........
Some times I feel like a freak and wonder how so many things can appeal to me. I like more things too. Just don't want to get into it all.

It seems most folks are one thing ( a top, a bottom, into this or that.)

AM I making any sense?

yodajazz
11-09-2007, 08:33 AM
It's ok at long as it is not hurting anyone. On the other hand quantity does impact on quality. Then look at how this impacts the rest of your life. Feel free to ask for more advice, so I won't have to look at my own life.

lust4ts
11-09-2007, 09:20 AM
I don't think you're a freak Wombat, you just have a varied taste when it comes to sex and what you like.

The only thing I don't understand is when you say you don't mind doing Bi if it turns the girl on.

I'm not judging but there are limits to what you do to turn a girl on, I don't see how you consider doing that if men are not your thing.

I got involved in this situation when I was drunk a few years back, it almost turned into a threesome, me, a friend and this girl and I couldn't even get hard with another guy in the room, put me off completely.

As I said I am not judging you, just confused to why you would go that far just to please a sexual partner.

SexyMagdi
11-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Yes you are, theres nothing wrong with all the things you like. There are people that only like two or three things. Its always good to have an open mind to different things.

wombat33
11-09-2007, 03:30 PM
It's ok at long as it is not hurting anyone. On the other hand quantity does impact on quality. Then look at how this impacts the rest of your life. Feel free to ask for more advice, so I won't have to look at my own life.

Thanks yoda. Well, I don't feel I am hurting anyone. I just questtion myself from time to time. I feel I don;t have a set few things that I like. I feel most people lean one way or another. Or at least only stray a little. Thanks buddy.

wombat33
11-09-2007, 03:34 PM
I don't think you're a freak Wombat, you just have a varied taste when it comes to sex and what you like.

The only thing I don't understand is when you say you don't mind doing Bi if it turns the girl on.

I'm not judging but there are limits to what you do to turn a girl on, I don't see how you consider doing that if men are not your thing.

I got involved in this situation when I was drunk a few years back, it almost turned into a threesome, me, a friend and this girl and I couldn't even get hard with another guy in the room, put me off completely.

As I said I am not judging you, just confused to why you would go that far just to please a sexual partner.

I'll take a shot at that. Years ago I did hook up with a guy. I was in my late 20's and he was just 19. He was totally totally fem and smooth and dressed for me. I did not like it much but went through with it anyway (no intercourse). Just some fun. But It did nothing for me. I wanted to know.

SO when I say I would do it for the right girl, I guess it is a bit of the submissive side in me pleasing the girl at her command. I have looked at it every way. I don't think I am surpressing wanting to be with guys. I tried it once, and I had had tons of opportunities. It does not do it for me. Even the guy I was with had to look like a girl, dress, act fem.

The fantasy is that the gorgeous dominant girl can direct us to do things we normally would not. Not sure I made sense, but I took a stab at it.