PDA

View Full Version : Candis Cayne in Dirty Sexy Money

Tomfurbs
11-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Ok I'm not up to speed on the latest episode (damn torrents, hurry up lol) but last weeks installment ( as Ecstatic pointed out in an earlier thread) featured a lot of the Candis Cayne character,which was good.

However, one thing bothers me, which is why the hell she stays with the Darling son who is supposededly in love with her?

I know the first thing people are going to say is CASH, but she seems financially independent and not money orientated (she turns down Trip's pay-off). The character she plays seems quite a mature intelligent person, while he is never more than a grinning mug when he is around her, happy with BJ's in his car, and down-low liasons.

So if it is not money and power, what is the attraction she has for him? He seems a bit of an idiot really, with about as much assertiveness as a spanked toddler, and he's hardly the greatest looking dude in Manhattan.

Maybe she's gonna seize power when he becomes president and install an all-tranny Supreme Court lol

suckseed
11-08-2007, 07:58 PM
okay, that second picture gave me the day's biggest laugh s far!

MrsKellyPierce
11-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Most likely they are portraying it as she just wants to be loved cause she is a transexual.....you know america lol

suckseed
11-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Now what were those five things you said you weren't gonna do anymore, kelly? xxxooo

MrsKellyPierce
11-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Now what were those five things you said you weren't gonna do anymore, kelly? xxxooo lol I'm not.

Ecstatic
11-09-2007, 01:58 AM
Great question, Tomfurbs. I've been wondering the same thing. But maybe it's an echo of the old discussion we've had here many times about why so many Tgirls seem to be attracted to abusive thugs rather than well-mannered gentlemen. Maybe it's a form of external validation: she's with one of the richest men in America, and a potential Senator, that's got to be a nice stroke. But I agree: she does seem to really love him, or she would've at least been tempted by Trip's offer.

Waiting for the next development to unfold....

Shining Star
11-09-2007, 08:46 AM
"Love" knows no reason or bounds, and it seems or at least is implied "Candis" loves "Billy" and he cares for her, otherwise he would never have taken it above a business relationship nor she refused financial gain to split.

Looks are not everything, how often have you seen some gorgeous guy with some plain or even not very attractive girl. Leaving you to say "WTF"? "You could get with all THIS, and THAT is what you want"? *LOL*

Billy Baldwin is not a metro-sexual stud-muffin, and surely his character could find another trannie by the same means he came upon Candis, so they must be together out of something else than financial gain on her side and simple pleasure on his.

Now if only Peter Krause's character, or the man himself would take a walk on the wild side! *LOL*

Show is getting boring, IMHO. Aside from watching Candis and dreaming/staring at Peter Krause, really don't follow the show that much. If I catch it, I watch it, if I miss it no big deal.

SS

Shining Star
11-09-2007, 08:49 AM
"Love" knows no reason or bounds, and it seems or at least is implied "Candis" loves "Billy" and he cares for her, otherwise he would never have taken it above a business relationship nor she refused financial gain to split.

Looks are not everything, how often have you seen some gorgeous guy with some plain or even not very attractive girl. Leaving you to say "WTF"? "You could get with all THIS, and THAT is what you want"? *LOL*

Billy Baldwin is not a metro-sexual stud-muffin, and surely his character could find another trannie by the same means he came upon Candis, so they must be together out of something else than financial gain on her side and simple pleasure on his.

Now if only Peter Krause's character, or the man himself would take a walk on the wild side! *LOL*

Show is getting boring, IMHO. Aside from watching Candis and dreaming/staring at Peter Krause, really don't follow the show that much. If I catch it, I watch it, if I miss it no big deal.

SS

dan_drade
11-09-2007, 11:02 AM
I think it is a pretty accurate portrayal of how a lot of Transexual women are. She just wants to be loved by a man. He loves her so she is happy being with him. I have heard a lot of stories very similar to hers. For some girls, I suppose it is better than having a one night stand with an HA guy. LOL.

The only bummer is that she is not on the show as much as she should be. In fact, I didn't see her at all on the last two episodes. But I guess they are trying not to be tooooooooo offensive to all the good innocent people out there in TV land. ;)