PDA

View Full Version : I'm a shitty domme.

suckseed
11-08-2007, 10:37 AM
So, this summer I found me a woman who wanted to be completely submissive. She wanted to be tied up and fucked, spanked, clothepins on the tits, the whole combo meal. Previously I've had some girlfriends that I've played with like this, as well as some that never knew I had that side. So we emailed back and forth and I went to the local Sparticus to gear up for real (previously, we'd improvise with whatever we could find.) Fuck me, that shite's expensive! A decent whip or crop can be $150. Leather cuffs, paddles, etc. I made some leg spreaders with wooden rods and eye bolts, and went to her house with a freaking duffel bag 'o toys. Well, we had a pretty good time for the first month, but there was always something missing for me. It turns out that I - get this - really just want to be with someone I'm in love with. What a failure of a bachelor I've become. I want to snuggle and watch movies in bed and shit. And bondage was much more exciting when I had to talk my lover into it. Now we're just friends and I'm back to flying solo - and prefer it because I knew she was never going to mean that much to me.
So...all you playas out there...my hat is off. I'm cursed with feelings and wanting intimacy. I can hear the moderators laughing as they go out for yet another night of sweaty meaningless sex with hotties.
*shuffles off, head hanging*

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 10:44 AM
You know BDSM is only icing..If you're too eager for intimacy and love then the girls smells your desperation. I told you about this a long time ago didnt I? That to most women is a turn off. So instead of her wanting to be with you - She will run away from you! You live and learn. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

suckseed
11-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Yes, and I did remember your advice. Yeah, she was thinking that I wanted more...the problem was I wanted less! My last two relationships were with the coolest, most beautiful women I've ever been with. It's hard to settle for less. I won't do it.

dan_drade
11-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Yes, and I did remember your advice. Yeah, she was thinking that I wanted more...the problem was I wanted less! My last two relationships were with the coolest, most beautiful women I've ever been with. It's hard to settle for less. I won't do it.

Hey bro, if you want my advice... Just find a nice girl like hmmmmmm lets see, maybe like Hara Juku. I don't know her personally, but she seems like a really smart and really cool chicky. My guess is that if you found someone like her, she would really rock your world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justatransgirl
11-09-2007, 05:39 AM
Ooooh yes pleeeeze! Whips and closepins, and paddles and chains... I'm getting wet already...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - For more pain and pleasure - go to our video store - and click the link to the bondage store!

wombat33
11-09-2007, 06:08 AM
you sure it's not the food poisoning???

SexyMagdi
11-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Oh poor baby. Its ok. Its true not many women like that kind of thing. But you can find a good girl one day and maybe you can be the one getting spanked.

lupinIII
11-09-2007, 01:44 PM
I hope to God, Satan, Buddha, Allah, Vishnu, Shiva, Yahweh, whichever one of those guys exists that I don't experience what happened to you suckseed.

TJT
11-13-2007, 01:01 PM
You've got to have a born sadistic streak to be a good dom,IMO. You can't let it control you,but you've got to know when to go with it.

BTW,screw the gear unless one of you is a leather nut. The hardware store has most everything you need to play rough on the cheap. Anything else you can get at a riding/tack shop.

Play safe and lube those orifices.

tsmandy
11-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Yeah, but you run the distinct chance of bumping into Mandy (I've started speaking in the third person at the strangest moments lately) at Sparticus, so that makes the trip worth it right there.

Suckseed, it takes years to find someone that you not only play well with, but also have a powerful emotional connection with. But that just means you should learn to enjoy both kinds of play, because if you spend all your time longing for a girlfriend, then you miss out on the great fun that is a willing submissive.

Is she hot? Where can I meet her?

btmbob
11-13-2007, 08:00 PM
.....local Sparticus to gear up for real (previously, we'd improvise with whatever we could find.) Fuck me, that shite's expensive! A decent whip or crop can be $150.

I love Spartacus. They can be pricey so it's good to watch their sales. I bought one of their leather straight jackets.. 25% off. Floggers and crops can be purchased elsewhere, or at some of the local events like Vender'sFair.

So...all you playas out there...my hat is off. I'm cursed with feelings and wanting intimacy. I can hear the moderators laughing as they go out for yet another night of sweaty meaningless sex with hotties.
*shuffles off, head hanging*

BDSM wise, casual scenes are somewhat easy to arrange, if I wanted just that. I prefer playing with someone that I feel an emotional connection with.

justatransgirl
11-15-2007, 10:04 AM
Yeah, but you run the distinct chance of bumping into Mandy (I've started speaking in the third person at the strangest moments lately) at Sparticus, so that makes the trip worth it right there.

Mandy doesn't need any toys so long as she's got a tree branch handy...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

suckseed
11-15-2007, 10:17 AM

Suckseed, it takes years to find someone that you not only play well with, but also have a powerful emotional connection with. But that just means you should learn to enjoy both kinds of play, because if you spend all your time longing for a girlfriend, then you miss out on the great fun that is a willing submissive.

Is she hot? Where can I meet her?

She was pretty hot. 5' 10", d boobs, redhead. I don't know, I just didn't think she was very good in bed. Her idea of being submissive was to let me do all the work. Sort of like I was with a realdoll. Also, my last couple of relationships have been with much smaller women. 5 feet tall and petite. (Gotta love Asians...) Also younger..28-31. She was 41, and had had a kid. What can I say...there's not a single thing I can define about what didn't click. Just that I had it pretty good with my last real gf, and this relationship suffered in comparison. Also I loved my gf. Love = better sex.

tall, dark & Handsome
11-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Yea it is all about chemestry.

Some girls I see across the room and say "well there she is my new crazy girlfriend". (I always fall for the chick's who are the most fun, but with girls like that the highs are high and the lows are chaotic.

For a while I tried dating nice sensable girls, my god how mind numbingly dull.

Now I see a girl I don't have a visceral atraction to and say well I could fuck her, but I think I'd rather just go home and jerk off.