PDA

View Full Version : Hilda Brasil do you know this girl?

echimandu
11-08-2007, 07:09 AM
Her name is Gabriela. She is in this video with another girl and a guy. She will be on my to do list when I get to Brasil. Does she live and work in Sao Paulo?

TSJunctionCom
11-08-2007, 08:51 AM
most of them do live in SP... best bet is to look on a site like chantilly.com.br i think (if not google for chantilly brasil and the correct spelling shud cum up

elo
11-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Tis post seems to be a candidate for: PM

frank
11-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Great girl speaks great english. Definately some one to be a guide down there. She is from Rio but travels between Rio and SP

Here are a couple of samples

praetor
11-10-2007, 12:55 PM
]She was born in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte State, northeast of Brazil. Nowadays she lives in São Paulo State, southeast of Brazil. She is a a interesting, intelligent, beautiful girl and other adjective more. A special friend i have.

MacShreach
11-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Guys, he's not asking if we know Hilda, he's asking Hilda if she knows this Gabriela dame. Focus here.

Echimandu, it's not very clear from that cover who you mean-- the big pic is Raphaela Carneiro but I presume you mean one of the others. That might possibly be Gabriela da Silva top centre but I really can't see. If you posted a better pic it might help.

frank
11-10-2007, 10:19 PM
I can't see from the photo. If you can find her on the internet through Chantilly or Malicia then Hilda will set it up for you.

Frank

echimandu
11-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Guys, he's not asking if we know Hilda, he's asking Hilda if she knows this Gabriela dame. Focus here.

Echimandu, it's not very clear from that cover who you mean-- the big pic is Raphaela Carneiro but I presume you mean one of the others. That might possibly be Gabriela da Silva top centre but I really can't see. If you posted a better pic it might help.yeah thats her. Top center in the black sexy outfit. Gabriela da Silva. Cool. I'll have to look her up. Are you sure that her last name?

MacShreach
11-11-2007, 12:32 AM

Echimandu, it's not very clear from that cover who you mean-- the big pic is Raphaela Carneiro but I presume you mean one of the others. That might possibly be Gabriela da Silva top centre but I really can't see. If you posted a better pic it might help.yeah thats her. Top center in the black sexy outfit. Gabriela da Silva. Cool. I'll have to look her up. Are you sure that her last name?

Like I said, I can't be sure from that tiny pic.

This is Gaby. Does that help?

echimandu
11-11-2007, 01:29 AM

Like I said, I can't be sure from that tiny pic.

This is Gaby. Does that help?Yeah Mac. I think its her. Hey, if you have any additional info on her, please post. When I go to Brasil, I wanna be able to locate her. Thanks in advance.

MacShreach
11-11-2007, 02:49 AM
This is Gaby. Does that help?Yeah Mac. I think its her. Hey, if you have any additional info on her, please post. When I go to Brasil, I wanna be able to locate her. Thanks in advance.

Ad on http://www.sotravesti.com.br

under morenas.