PDA

View Full Version : What does a girl do?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2007, 10:53 PM
When girlfriends (Or wives) of guys calls you?

I gotten a recent call from a (917) number. It was a woman saying something like "Hi, I know about your services, Could you please call me back?"

This probably came from one of my guys back east (I just dont know which one exactly). I think his gf has gotten a hold of his celly and read our text tag back and forth. LOL

How would you handle it? Do you call back or simply IGNORE it?

Anyone?

~Kisses.

HTG

Steve-Oh
11-07-2007, 11:14 PM
Hi HTG,
Probably best to ignore it.
It's a matter of communication between the caller and their, um, accused, um partner.
:2cent

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Ooh I used to date this guy that we are now friends and still talk. His girlfriend called me twice then finally I answered and she bitched me out. I sent him new pics of my face and boobs haha

JohnnyVee
11-07-2007, 11:18 PM
Agree with Extreme. It's her problem and his, don't make it yours too.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2007, 11:21 PM
Hi HTG,
Probably best to ignore it.
It's a matter of communication between the caller and their, um, accused, um partner.
:2cent

I guess you're right! He should deal with it not me. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Ooh I used to date this guy that we are now friends and still talk. His girlfriend called me twice then finally I answered and she bitched me out. I sent him new pics of my face and boobs haha

You know, I once got woken up by a call at 3am. It was some girlfriend maybe wife of some guy I know (I didnt even figue out which guy to this day). She was crying and bitching at me over the phone. So I just said to her "Honey, it's fucking 3am..give it a rest"! Then hung up on her. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 11:28 PM

You know, I once got woken up by a call at 3am. It was some girlfriend maybe wife of some guy I know (I didnt even figue out which guy to this day). She was crying and bitching at me over the phone. So I just said to her "Honey, it's fucking 3am..give it a rest"! Then hung up on her. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG Yep that was basically my same strategy. I was like look I'm in Illinois he is in Florida. Shut up and stop acting psycho.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2007, 11:32 PM
LOL :lol:

I used to date a guy that works in the same office as me. The problem was he was married.

So one morning, he came up to see me at my office and was like "Shit, my wife found out. And she is coming here today to confront you".

I was like, "No. You confront her! I'm doing store rounds today". And left the office. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

KiraHarden
11-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Ignore the call, It's not worth the headache... It's his problem
Nice avatar, my first time seeing your face :)

www.myspace.com/kiraharden
www.youtube.com/kiraharden

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 11:55 PM

I used to date a guy that works in the same office as me. The problem was he was married.

So one morning, he came up to see me at my office and was like "Shit, my wife found out. And she is coming here today to confront you".

I was like, "No. You confront her! I'm doing store rounds today". And left the office. LOL

~Kisses.

HTGAMEN! I never understand why the girl goes after the girl anyways. Beat that man!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2007, 11:58 PM
Ignore the call, It's not worth the headache... It's his problem
Nice avatar, my first time seeing your face :)

Thanks Kira. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

KiraHarden
11-07-2007, 11:59 PM

~Kisses.

HTGAMEN! I never understand why the girl goes after the girl anyways. Beat that man!

Yeah why is that, hes the one cheating on you or took the vows. He betrayed you not me... Stupid Bitches!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 12:04 AM
LOL Yep! I've earned a valuable lesson.. "Never to date someone you work or live with (share an apt. with)". Just way too much drama! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
11-08-2007, 12:36 AM
How would you handle it? Do you call back or simply IGNORE it?

Anyone?

~Kisses.

HTG

Ignore ignore ignore, honey. Doing anything else will just give you stress and who needs that.

You know I would never disrespect you, so I can say this; any man terminally stupid enough to call his mistress on a cellphone his wife/partner has access to is way, way beyond your help. Jeez what does a cheap second phone and SIM cost-- 25 dollars? Let him deal with it. And switch off your phone at night. That's what the voicemail is for-- so you get your tranquil beauty sleep.

XX

mbf
11-08-2007, 12:39 AM
just tell her next time something like this happens, that it wasnt you, but ur twin sister

justatransgirl
11-08-2007, 01:11 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

You, you home wrecker you...if there wasn't a chance of being shot it would be funny.

I haven't had the pleasure. But a couple of times morons have left their home phone for call back and their wives have answered. I never ask for anyone specific, so in those cases I usually act like some ditzy secretary who called the wrong number. Like they believe me...

But sometimes it's hard for me because we do date couples and my rule is the girl has to call to arrange the date. So that's produced some interesting calls until we get our intentions cleared up.

Be sure to check under your car for bombs honey... :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 01:24 AM
LOL Thankfully I don't drive! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

KiraHarden
11-08-2007, 01:26 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
wow neither do I

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 01:29 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
wow neither do I

LOL But at least, we know how to drive men crazy! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

El Nino
11-08-2007, 01:35 AM
Call the bitch back and tell her she's wasting her time!

BeardedOne
11-08-2007, 01:36 AM
Nice new av, Ms. Hara! :D

Phones. Hate 'em. Never answer mine unless I'm expecting a call from the plumber (Oops! $6k, off to Home Depot for garden hose).

I'm not worried about who finds or answers mine. One gurl I was negotiating a date with asked "Is this your home phone?" and got all geared up when I said it was. I didn't realize the significance at the time.

Worst that could happen (As stated on anothr thread) is that TW (A close friend) might do a call-back and say "Hey, tell that little fuck to get his lips off your T-clit and call home!". :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 01:44 AM
:P Thanks B1.

Call the bitch back and tell her she's wasting her time!

I can't and don't want to do that El Nino. I have a gut feel It might be the wife of that jewish doctor/friend of mine (used to live in San Diego but moved back to New York) who recently just got married about a month or 2 ago. Add to the fact that she is currently pregnant. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

PhillyStroker
11-08-2007, 01:51 AM
Ignore it. Next thing you know you'll be on Jerry Springer.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 01:57 AM
Ignore it. Next thing you know you'll be on Jerry Springer.

Oh no! No trashy Jerry Springer or any tv talk show for me please. LOL :evil:

I want to live a normal life as much as possible and not become a spectacle thank you very much. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Mr_Choc69
11-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Ignore it - best bet.

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 02:08 AM
ignore it...it's for the best

rise above HTG, rise above :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 02:21 AM
Ignore it - best bet.