PDA

View Full Version : Mariana selfsuck

fedeleif
11-06-2007, 01:27 PM
According to this link Mariana Cordoba sucks her own cock in a new photosession: http://www.hungtgirls.com/wp/2007/11/mariana-cordoba-finally-a-new-set/

Has anyone seen this??

If you are like me, you’ve been waiting forever for new photos of our big-dicked gal Marianna Cordoba. Finally, we have a new set of Mariana, this time as a brunette. Now, I’ve always suspected that Marianna could suck her own cock and she finally proves it in this set of hot photos. Mariana easily licks her own cock in several of the photos – and it looks like she could self suck readily. Hopefully in future sets she’ll demonstrate her self sucking abilities in more detail. I have not seen a new video of Ms. Cordoba yet, but I suspect one will be coming any day now. I hope the video showcases her self-sucking abilities!

Watch Mariana lick her own cock!

http://www.hungtgirls.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/mariana-self-sucks.jpg

Balky123
11-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Too bad pics don't work

Sly Fox
11-14-2007, 06:18 AM
don't forgot ... Mint ... !!!

Sly Fox
11-14-2007, 07:11 AM
???? :?:
:?:

fedeleif
11-14-2007, 06:53 PM

We have all seen Mint suck herself off...

- But is it true that Mariana does autofellatio in a new movie/photosession?

DimitrisR
11-14-2007, 07:26 PM
need the pics!! Huge cock ;)

fedeleif
11-20-2007, 09:56 AM
According to this link Mariana Cordoba sucks her own cock in a new photosession: http://www.hungtgirls.com/wp/2007/11/mariana-cordoba-finally-a-new-set/

Has anyone seen this??

If you are like me, you’ve been waiting forever for new photos of our big-dicked gal Marianna Cordoba. Finally, we have a new set of Mariana, this time as a brunette. Now, I’ve always suspected that Marianna could suck her own cock and she finally proves it in this set of hot photos. Mariana easily licks her own cock in several of the photos – and it looks like she could self suck readily. Hopefully in future sets she’ll demonstrate her self sucking abilities in more detail. I have not seen a new video of Ms. Cordoba yet, but I suspect one will be coming any day now. I hope the video showcases her self-sucking abilities!

Watch Mariana lick her own cock!

http://www.hungtgirls.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/mariana-self-sucks.jpg

It's true. She licks it...

:!:

Lysandros
11-20-2007, 12:25 PM

Don´t forget old hedgehog Ron Jeremy !! :-))

Surkis
01-15-2008, 09:15 AM
licking =/= autofellatio

Matty0960
01-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Here you go :D

RawNY
01-22-2008, 11:05 PM
The last new pics of her were posted by our real angel, Nikki

62des
01-22-2008, 11:19 PM
I just did this the other day but I always feel wierd afterward. I'm pretty flexible and can get half of it in my mouth. I usually want to swallow the cum once I come but every single time I cum in my mouth all of the excitement goes away and I just spit it out wondering why the hell I am doing this. But it feels good though just like any girl doing it because I know how I want it. It also tastes really good. Atlest I'm doing it with someone I really love. lol

NjTranceAddict
01-23-2008, 08:14 PM
I just did this the other day but I always feel wierd afterward. I'm pretty flexible and can get half of it in my mouth. I usually want to swallow the cum once I come but every single time I cum in my mouth all of the excitement goes away and I just spit it out wondering why the hell I am doing this. But it feels good though just like any girl doing it because I know how I want it. It also tastes really good. Atlest I'm doing it with someone I really love. lol

One of the funniest posts I've read on here. :lol:

xuto
01-23-2008, 09:04 PM
I HAVE A AWESOME MOVIE OF A GIRL SHE SOLD ME 2 DVDS OF HERSELF.

SHE CAN DEEP THROAT HER OWN COCK, SHE IS AMAZING

I USE TO CHAT WITH HER ON URNA

Aunt Kay
01-24-2008, 02:31 AM
She could sell more to us here and make some bucks! Talk to her about it.

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 02:44 AM
You're a luck guy 62des, I haven't been able to do that since I was 14, and I still dream about it at least a couple times a month. I don't think any amount of yoga is going to help at this point....

My friend runs a great website solosuck.com, its gay though, not shemale.

Aunt Kay
01-24-2008, 02:50 AM
62des, you probably feel weird about this because of guilt and inhibitions. Relax, go with the flow, you may to enjoy it!

Dino Velvet
01-24-2008, 03:14 AM
I just did this the other day but I always feel wierd afterward. I'm pretty flexible and can get half of it in my mouth. I usually want to swallow the cum once I come but every single time I cum in my mouth all of the excitement goes away and I just spit it out wondering why the hell I am doing this.

You better stop that! Everytime you do that your dead relatives are watching you from Heaven and shaking their heads saying, "Look! Look at what our little 62des is doing! He's sucking his own cock! He was raised better than that. How did he become such a faggot?" St. Peter walks up to your dead relatives, elbows one in the ribs while laughing and says, "62des is a total homo and when he dies he can't come here."

Aunt Kay
01-24-2008, 03:16 AM
DOgs go to heaven and they lick their balls.

Dino Velvet
01-24-2008, 03:20 AM

Dogs lick them because they're dirty. People lick them because they're DIRRRRTY!

Gmanfromthechi
01-24-2008, 04:13 AM
Id like to kno how one learns to do this. Cuz I cant lol

ShadowMaster
01-24-2008, 09:56 AM

Dogs lick them because they're dirty. People lick them because they're DIRRRRTY!

LOL!

If a dogs is doing it for 10 min, they were clean 5 min ago, that's just extra innings for the sake of the game!

It's your body do what you want. And I hope dead folks aren't watching because that's creepy no matter what I do privately.

Dino Velvet
01-24-2008, 10:10 AM
If a dogs is doing it for 10 min, they were clean 5 min ago, that's just extra innings for the sake of the game!

I had an Akita that I had to put down about 3 years ago that not only licked his own balls constantly but would insist on cleaning the goopy, dripping assholes of my 3 cats. The poor cats would raise Hell and try to get away but the Akita was 120 lbs, had paws like catcher's mitts that he held them down with, was extremely stubborn, and ran the house when I wasn't around. When he was done with them, he would have a look of accomplishment on his face like he really helped out and the poor cats would limp away covered in dog slime looking completely defeated. He loved those cats... maybe a little too much. RIP, big guy.

ShadowMaster
01-24-2008, 11:11 AM

I had an Akita that I had to put down about 3 years ago that not only licked his own balls constantly but would insist on cleaning the goopy, dripping assholes of my 3 cats. The poor cats would raise Hell and try to get away but the Akita was 120 lbs, had paws like catcher's mitts that he held them down with, was extremely stubborn, and ran the house when I wasn't around. When he was done with them, he would have a look of accomplishment on his face like he really helped out and the poor cats would limp away covered in dog slime looking completely defeated. He loved those cats... maybe a little too much. RIP, big guy.

ROFLMAO

(To each his own I guess?)

Surkis
05-05-2008, 03:36 AM
This topic really turn a sudden turn for the lol

needsum
05-05-2008, 10:32 PM
I used to be able to self suck when I was younger. And I still dream about it too. It was a difficult thing though, put a terrible strain on my back. Times when I used to really have to struggle to do it I'd be hobbling around for a couple days afterward.

I could never swallow my own either. Don't know why--I love my precum and would get excited and turned on when I was cumming, but as soon as I got it in my mouth I had this overwhelming feeling that I needed to just get it the hell out of there. Nowadays all I can do is get it about 2 inches over the target and hope I hit it dead on . .. lol

monicaww
04-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Found this one where she licks her own she-cock and shoots a thick load on her face..

http://xhamster.com/movies/1139508/huge_dick_tgirl_makes_selffacial.html