View Full Version : Boondocks comparison to HA

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-06-2007, 04:17 AM
The story of thugnificent airs tonight on Adultswim and I just thought it's preview commercials explained alot of how I feel on HA for the moment.

LMAO

If this ain't you don't get offended and leave a stupid reply.

A hip hop entertainer moves into the suburbs and Granddad Freeman doesn't like it....................

lol, kinda feel the same way about the 'earthy' element signing up because thats the only way the can look at pics

my .02 cents

JWBL Freeman™

Legend
11-06-2007, 04:19 AM
The story of thugnificent airs tonight on Adultswim and I just thought it's preview commercials explained alot of how I feel on HA for the moment.

LMAO

If this ain't you don't get offended and leave a stupid reply.

A hip hop entertainer moves into the suburbs and Granddad Freeman doesn't like it....................

lol, kinda feel the same way about the 'earthy' element signing up because thats the only way the can look at pics

my .02 cents

JWBL Freeman™

I keep forgetting this comes on monday,thanks for the reminder.

Tomfurbs
11-06-2007, 04:20 AM
I'm white, English, and I grew up in a london suburb...

but why oh why does Grandad Freeman speak so much sense to me???!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-06-2007, 04:26 AM
Tom sometimes I just wanna take his advice, pull off my belt, and start beating..........................

Tomfurbs
11-06-2007, 04:27 AM
Hell yes...

muhmuh
11-06-2007, 05:49 AM
so basically granddad turn into ruckus ? sounds good or at least better than last weeks ep

blckhaze
11-06-2007, 06:01 AM
so basically granddad turn into ruckus ? sounds good or at least better than last weeks ep

you are high, last weeks was the best one ever. or do i have to kick you in your chest?!?!?!

back on topic. JWBL is always making sense. sometimes a new face can totally "Liven" thing up.

blckhaze
11-06-2007, 07:11 AM
LOL. if you replace some of the word in "eff Grandad", you can get half the flames in HA.

Legend
11-06-2007, 07:16 AM
lol@eff granddad video and them granddad's youtube diss record

I think i get what mcgruder was trying to say with this epsiode hip hip fueds and their diss records are stupid and make both parties look ignorant,kinda like when people argue here on HA.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-06-2007, 07:20 AM
lol@eff granddad video and them granddad's youtube diss record

I think i get what mcgruder was trying to say with this epsiode hip hip fueds and their diss records are stupid and make both parties look ignorant,kinda like when people argue here on HA.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oli
11-06-2007, 07:22 AM
Tom sometimes I just wanna take his advice, pull off my belt, and start beating..........................

When Grandad lasooed the Reilly around the ankle, All I could think of is this line. :D :D

ed_jaxon
11-06-2007, 07:19 PM
That was some funny shyt last night.

Favorite line..................

"Eat a dick old man"

the funny shyt about that is that's was close to what Vanessa told someone earlier in the day.

"Eat a dick and die"

Classic humor.

muhmuh
11-07-2007, 02:17 AM
watch closely http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26562 youre about to experience a 'tranny moment'
webster defines the 'tranny moment' as a moment when ignorance overwhelms the mind of an otherwise logical transsexual woman - causing her to act in an illogical narcisistic manner ie like a tranny
tranny moments are unpredictable - but they all end up bad

if they had their own category tranny moments would be the third leading reason for making transsexual women look like spanners behind designer shoes and surgeons - its a fact

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-07-2007, 03:30 AM
watch closely http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26562 youre about to experience a 'tranny moment'
webster defines the 'tranny moment' as a moment when ignorance overwhelms the mind of an otherwise logical transsexual woman - causing her to act in an illogical narcisistic manner ie like a tranny

if they had their own category tranny moments would be the first leading reason for making transsexual women look like spanners behind designer shoes and surgeons - its a fact

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muhmuh
11-07-2007, 03:55 AM
whoops had a total logic failure on that last sentence

blckhaze
11-07-2007, 06:23 AM

if they had their own category tranny moments would be the first leading reason for making transsexual women look like spanners behind designer shoes and surgeons - its a fact

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:claps :claps :claps

durex
01-14-2008, 04:57 PM
I'm a huge fan of The Boondocks!

stillies77
01-14-2008, 09:08 PM
hahaha this topic is hilarious...yo Jdubs didnt you want me to draw you like boondocks? haha remind me which one you wanted again and ill do it digitally sir.