PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just hate shemales that are assholes

DeathFox
11-05-2007, 03:05 PM
This damn shemale is so high and mighty, I wanna throw her off a 100 story building. Just saying hi to a piece of trash named Alyanna and was just saying hi coz I knew here from her pre-hooker days and that bitch just saying "dont bother me, i have bf" and "abnormal ka". Stupid Filipina shemale whores.

At least I myself don't have to lower my dignity and be a hooker while having a sugar daddy american just to eat three meals a day. :evil:

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 03:09 PM
i hate anyone who's an asshole..

..sounds like she's guilty

CORVETTEDUDE
11-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Like my buddy "Night Rider"....I hate assholes...PERIOD!

Wombat
11-05-2007, 03:15 PM
This damn shemale is so high and mighty, I wanna throw her off a 100 story building. Just saying hi to a piece of trash named Alyanna and was just saying hi coz I knew here from her pre-hooker days and that bitch just saying "dont bother me, i have bf" and "abnormal ka". Stupid Filipina shemale whores.

At least I myself don't have to lower my dignity and be a hooker while having a sugar daddy american just to eat three meals a day. :evil:

The GGs from that part of the world are the same too... :roll:

thx1138
11-05-2007, 03:22 PM
I think she's holding out for more money. No money = no honey.

Teabagger Vance
11-05-2007, 03:33 PM
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

GroobySteven
11-05-2007, 11:13 PM
This damn shemale is so high and mighty, I wanna throw her off a 100 story building.

You weren't in New York last year when ... :twisted:

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Thats a pretty serious threat...meaningless or not.

Quinn
11-05-2007, 11:15 PM
This damn shemale is so high and mighty, I wanna throw her off a 100 story building.

LOL... So wrong...

-Quinn

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 01:43 AM

Well, yan talaga ang sakit ng majority ng mga pa girl na bading! You should know this by now DeathFox. ;) Kailangan lang nyang baklang yan i-bitch slap para matauhan at lumapag ulit sa lupa ang mga paa nya! LOL

Like the old I saying.."It's nothing but a "feeling" (Feelingitist - is a condition when a girl thinks and feels she is all that) and nothing more.

~Kisses.

HTG

phxguy
11-06-2007, 01:53 AM

That's the FIRST thing that came to my mind!

justatransgirl
11-06-2007, 06:28 AM
Well, yan talaga ang sakit ng majority ng mga pa girl na bading! You should know this by now DeathFox. ;) Kailangan lang nyang baklang yan i-bitch slap para matauhan at lumapag ulit sa lupa ang mga paa nya! LOL

HTG

Yeah - what she said - whatever that is...

I wasn't in New York, but did someone miss a step on a high rise porch?

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

tonkatoy
11-06-2007, 03:42 PM
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

I liked "Team America, World Police" too.

BXCanada
11-07-2007, 10:40 AM
i'm not prejudice... i hate everyone equaly :lol:

SexyMagdi
11-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Ive met a few CD's and Drag Queens who even when they are supposed to act like laides act like total dicks. They look like girls but act like asswhole men.