PDA

View Full Version : The hottest guy ever

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2007, 02:54 AM
Don't you wish a hot guy would serenade you everyday lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-RKKhko12o

hondarobot
11-04-2007, 02:59 AM
15 seconds to determine that guys sexual orientation: gay dude.

I'm just saying, he's not going to like your boobs.

:P

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2007, 03:01 AM

:P He is not gay lol

hondarobot
11-04-2007, 03:08 AM
Any guy who sings on Youtube is gay. Nothing wrong with that, but he's looking for manlove. I'm just saying. If Albanian torture guys were pouring boiling water down my pants, I still wouldn't sing on Youtube.

Straight guys don't sing. Exceptions are made in certain instances, but that guy is not one of them.

:)

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2007, 03:10 AM
Any guy who sings on Youtube is gay. Nothing wrong with that, but he's looking for manlove. I'm just saying. If Albanian torture guys were pouring boiling water down my pants, I still wouldn't sing on Youtube.

Straight guys don't sing. Exceptions are made in certain instances, but that guy is not one of them.

:) lol I love men that will sing and dance!

bad2nice
11-04-2007, 03:10 AM

Gay or not, he is clearly a tool I'd say.

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2007, 03:12 AM

Gay or not, he is clearly a tool I'd say. :roll: :arrow:

bad2nice
11-04-2007, 03:36 AM

In a word, no. I see you have a Razr phone as do I Kelly(not a pink one). They have cool covers for them at skinit.com, just found the site today, pretty cool I think. I am gonna order one.

Danielle Foxxx
11-04-2007, 04:00 AM
YUMMMMMMM - I'd let him take my inverted virginity next year LOLOLOLO

bad2nice
11-04-2007, 04:03 AM

I have seen your films, dont' think that guy could handle you.

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2007, 04:06 AM
YUMMMMMMM - I'd let him take my inverted virginity next year LOLOLOLO lol girl!

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2007, 04:06 AM

In a word, no. I see you have a Razr phone as do I Kelly(not a pink one). They have cool covers for them at skinit.com, just found the site today, pretty cool I think. I am gonna order one. yeah I have one and they suck cause they are hard to close when they are on the phone.

hondarobot
11-04-2007, 04:07 AM

Aha! Now I have to look up your phone number again, ehhh. Good grief. . .

You are now "Goof Fox".

Single X.

bad2nice
11-04-2007, 04:11 AM

In a word, no. I see you have a Razr phone as do I Kelly(not a pink one). They have cool covers for them at skinit.com, just found the site today, pretty cool I think. I am gonna order one. yeah I have one and they suck cause they are hard to close when they are on the phone.

Shit, maybe I won't get one then. Thanks for the information though.

lust4ts
11-04-2007, 04:15 AM
I've always liked the idea of a girlfriend who looks great and can sing like an angel, Leona Lewis would do :wink:

bad2nice
11-04-2007, 04:25 AM
I've always liked the idea of a girlfriend who looks great and can sing like an angel, Leona Lewis would do :wink:

How about the guy in the clip provided at the beginning of this thread?

hondarobot
11-04-2007, 04:30 AM
I was going to use my goofy vampire voice. . .

Foxxx, I'm gonna spank your ass some day.

:P

Night Rider
11-04-2007, 04:41 AM
hahaha that guy takes it up the ass all night long!!!!!!!!!!

Is he a man or mouse?????

lust4ts
11-04-2007, 04:43 AM

How about the guy in the clip provided at the beginning of this thread?

LOL, I didn't even watch the clip for more than two seconds, he is a good looking guy, but considering I have no interest in men or really feel no jealousy towards him, or frankly even give a damn about him I felt no need to comment on him. I'd rather talk about Leona and hearing her sweet voice as I fucked her brains out :)

Night Rider
11-04-2007, 04:44 AM
that guy causes no threat unless ur in a gay bar....ffs he's elton johns love child!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyuk
11-04-2007, 08:47 AM
well i sing on youtube sometimes kelly,lol

whatsupwithat
11-04-2007, 09:23 AM
know what i'd like to see? one of you girls putting yourself out there for someone like that...showing a little imagination and romance that goes beyond wearing lingerie or the promise of sex. buy some flowers for your guy, write him a poem, a love letter, something, anything, but at least try.

no offense. a little pissed at the moment and needed to vent.

TJ347
11-04-2007, 09:28 AM
You mean show some actual effort? Perish the thought...

But you're right on the money. Happens far too infrequently in my experience.

ottorocket
11-04-2007, 09:35 AM
I sing Besame Mucho to my little Maltese every once in awhile...i think she likes my singing.

whatsupwithat
11-04-2007, 09:35 AM
You mean show some actual effort? Perish the thought...

But you're right on the money. Happens far too infrequently in my experience.

far too infrequently...to the point of almost never.

on the flip side, i know tons of men and GGs that do things like that for their lovers/partners all the time. why is it so nonexistent in this community?

TJ347
11-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Self-obsession, self-involvement, self-ishness...

Just a few guesses. Not that all tgirls are like that, of course, but on average that's what I've experienced. Obviously, there are GGs and men who are the same way, but going on percentages, I'd put my money on tgirls having both beat by a mile. Two, even.

ottorocket
11-04-2007, 09:52 AM
I think its a fear of putting their emotions out there fully... I mean its a long road for some ladies to be accepted, find an interesting guy who treats them right, and then develop deep feelings for that guy. Poems, love notes, etc...things that say very intimate sentiments can leave someone very vulnerable, and i surmise even more so for some ts ladies who have already built walls up to protect against rejection etc...

whatsupwithat
11-04-2007, 09:53 AM

Just a few guesses. Not that all tgirls are like that, of course, but on average that's what I've experienced. Obviously, there are GGs and men who are the same way, but going on percentages, I'd put my money on tgirls having both beat by a mile. Two, even.

agree. twice, even. ;)

ottorocket
11-04-2007, 09:56 AM

agree. twice, even. ;)

And yes i think this is a valid POV as well.

bad2nice
11-04-2007, 09:58 AM

Stop trying to get some ass, hoser.

whatsupwithat
11-04-2007, 10:06 AM
I think its a fear of putting their emotions out there fully... I mean its a long road for some ladies to be accepted, find an interesting guy who treats them right, and then develop deep feelings for that guy. Poems, love notes, etc...things that say very intimate sentiments can leave someone very vulnerable, and i surmise even more so for some ts ladies who have already built walls up to protect against rejection etc...

compassionate way of looking at it. and while i agree, i don't agree fully. to get to love, you have to be vulnerable, let the walls down, allow yourself out, and allow someone else in. a poem, a note, flowers...they are just extensions of what is already there. the vulnerability has already happened. those things are not an act of vulnerability, they're just an expression of it. they're harmless, but they mean a lot to those that receive them.

on the flip side, and if i may talk for the men for a moment (or at least myself), it's just as long a road for us to accept ourselves, find an interesting girl who treats us as well we they treat her, and then develop feelings for her.

i'm not going to let any of us be victims. love is hard. it's even harder for those of us in this community with all the societal pressures facing us. it sucks sometimes. but its beautiful. it's work. and it takes two. to have one partner sit back and expectexpectexpect is, as tj said, selfish.

ottorocket
11-04-2007, 10:16 AM

compassionate way of looking at it. and while i agree, i don't agree fully. to get to love, you have to be vulnerable, let the walls down, allow yourself out, and allow someone else in. a poem, a note, flowers...they are just extensions of what is already there. the vulnerability has already happened. those things are not an act of vulnerability, they're just an expression of it. they're harmless, but they mean a lot to those that receive them.

on the flip side, and if i may talk for the men for a moment (or at least myself), it's just as long a road for us to accept ourselves, find an interesting girl who treats us as well we they treat her, and then develop feelings for her.

i'm not going to let any of us be victims. love is hard. it's even harder for those of us in this community with all the societal pressures facing us. it sucks sometimes. but its beautiful. it's work. and it takes two. to have one partner sit back and expectexpectexpect is, as tj said, selfish.

really what you said is universal about love...interracially, religiously, culturally, or sexually speaking... its a two way friggin' street

whatsupwithat
11-04-2007, 10:17 AM

really what you said is universal about love...interracially, religiously, culturally, or sexually speaking... its a two way friggin' street

right on, brother! preach! :P

ottorocket
11-04-2007, 10:23 AM

right on, brother! preach! :P

I could preach about it..been there before...and wasted 4 years of prime bachelor life because of it...lol I hate making excuses for weak, selfish people too, but i'm a noob in this community...so still trying to approach my analysis without becoming to personally involved with my own experiences for why this happens. Maybe more so in the TS community for aforementioned reasons...overall no excuse really holds water...

whatsupwithat
11-04-2007, 10:38 AM
I could preach about it..been there before...and wasted 4 years of prime bachelor life because of it...lol I hate making excuses for weak, selfish people too, but i'm a noob in this community...so still trying to approach my analysis without becoming to personally involved with my own experiences for why this happens. Maybe more so in the TS community for aforementioned reasons...overall no excuse really holds water...

ha! i'm about on par with you as far as wasting four years of prime bachelor life.

in a sense, if i were to be honest, for me to expect those things from another person is selfish. personally, i'm working to rid myself of expectations. they have done nothing in the end but hurt me and, more often than not, those i had feelings for. it's not easy. once the floodgates of vulnerability are open, when we have been given or thought we have have been given the green light to expose ourselves, it's difficult not to have expectations.

have my experiences colored me? to say they haven't would be a bald faced lie to myself. i am who i am because of what i've experienced and the best i can do is to try and grow as a human being through and because of those experiences.

so, yeah, it's progress, not perfection. and i am willing.

andyuk
11-05-2007, 04:59 AM
edit

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 07:28 AM
know what i'd like to see? one of you girls putting yourself out there for someone like that...showing a little imagination and romance that goes beyond wearing lingerie or the promise of sex. buy some flowers for your guy, write him a poem, a love letter, something, anything, but at least try.

no offense. a little pissed at the moment and needed to vent.I've written poems and love letters to my men..and cooked them homemade meals and little presents. I try to treat my man the best I can, if he does in return. 50/50

stillies77
11-05-2007, 07:30 AM
James Franco on Crack.

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 07:32 AM
James Franco on Crack. :crap :lol:

stillies77
11-05-2007, 07:34 AM
you know its true kelly!!!

whatsupwithat
11-05-2007, 07:37 AM

no offense. a little pissed at the moment and needed to vent.I've written poems and love letters to my men..and cooked them homemade meals and little presents. I try to treat my man the best I can, if he does in return. 50/50

:)

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 07:38 AM
you know its true kelly!!!NO way he is a hunk

stillies77
11-05-2007, 07:39 AM
no no I am a hunk...this guy...crack filled franco!

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 07:40 AM
no no I am a hunk...this guy...crack filled franco! lol

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 07:41 AM

:) yeppers

andyuk
11-05-2007, 10:06 AM

mmm,its called having a laugh.
you should try it.

ottorocket
11-05-2007, 10:12 AM

you should try it.

Cmon Andy...we all thought you were going to jump the pond from the UK to Tennessee for Kelly...stop being such a hos...err...wanker...lol :;sarcasm::

jefferson1776
11-05-2007, 01:07 PM
I sing but mostly in spanish, althou i do sing billy joel from time to time...catch me at the Shelbourne in Miami Beach I am usually there doing karaoke once a week.

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 06:54 PM

you should try it.

Cmon Andy...we all thought you were going to jump the pond from the UK to Tennessee for Kelly...stop being such a hos...err...wanker...lol :;sarcasm:: I live in Illinois now lol

and to the other guy i will have to catch your show haha