PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else from UK going to MPH this weekend?

Jennifer_English
11-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Tomorrow i'm going to MPH... and I CANT WAIT!!

(You will mostly find me drooling over the Pagani Zonda F Clubsport, the Aston Martin DBS or the Koenigsegg CCX) or possibly throwing my knickers at Richard Hammond... lol

Anyone else from here going?

http://www.mphshow.co.uk/

Jennifer_English
11-02-2007, 05:44 PM

TGL
11-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Never heard of it, but sounds (and looks) exciting. I love Top Gear, so this should be just as fun I would guess :D And the nice cars isn't a bad thing either!

Now we just need you to get your sexy body in a bikini and crawl around on the hood of that Zonda, Jen ;)

Parisien
11-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Gee Jen, why didnt you post this earlier.....am sure you'd much rather be the droolee....than be the drooler....

Plus am sure there woulda bin and intermission...during which I coulda drained your radiator.......

Caff_Racer
11-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Well once you've thrown yer underwear at Hamster, ask him to give the following message to Clarkson: We want fast bikes on Top Gear!!

cheers

Jennifer_English
11-02-2007, 06:30 PM
lol, i'll write it on the gusset ;o)

I take it you'd be slightly jealous if I told you the new man has just bought a RG500 and is putting the engine in a 250 frame then... ?

Caff_Racer
11-02-2007, 06:50 PM
"Slightly jealous" would be somewhat of an understatement, yes... Now that is a bike I wouldn't mind thrashing round a track :hitit ... just bear with me while I wipe the drool from my keboard... :lol: :oops:

cheers