PDA

View Full Version : Hingis retires after positive cocaine test

Legend
11-02-2007, 03:44 PM
http://www.latimes.com/sports/printedition/la-sp-hingis2nov02,1,2631019.story?coll=la-headlines-pe-sports

WTF

Coroner
11-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Yes, itīs been in the news. She was a good player but the tennis-yuppie life is expensive.

Nikka
11-02-2007, 03:52 PM
ooopsy

jefferson1776
11-02-2007, 04:00 PM
well everyone does it...she cant deny it

NewYorker
11-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Eh, it wasn't steriods so at least it doesn't cost her the titles she won.

Caff_Racer
11-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Well I hope it does cost the little bitch her titles. What a bad example fo younger tennis players. And when she prattles on about never having taken drugs, etc., etc., it really wants to make me puke; what happened some nast person held you down and made you snort the stuff? What a load of bollocks!

I believe that taking cocaine is a criminal offence in the UK, so I would have hoped that Scotland Yard will be looking into the matter in order to bring criminal charges against Hingis.

cheers

NewYorker
11-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Well I hope it does cost the little bitch her titles. What a bad example fo younger tennis players. And when she prattles on about never having taken drugs, etc., etc., it really wants to make me puke; what happened some nast person held you down and made you snort the stuff? What a load of bollocks!

I believe that taking cocaine is a criminal offence in the UK, so I would have hoped that Scotland Yard will be looking into the matter in order to bring criminal charges against Hingis.

cheers

As far as I know, and I could be wrong on this, but taking cocaine is not a crime, possessing it is. So unless they found the drugs on her the charges will ever be brought. On top of that drug tests of not 100% accurate, many non-narcotic substances can actually show up as drugs. Broccoli is imfamous for showing up as cocaine. So the only thing that really indicates that she did take them is that she's retiring.

tiramisu
11-02-2007, 07:16 PM
She's not using cocaine everyday i suppose, she tried it that's all. We all make mistakes so why can't we accept her mistake??

Night Rider
11-02-2007, 07:17 PM
She tested positive but denied she'd ever took drugs. She then had a private test that came back negative but she retired because she didn't want to fight a long running battle to clear her name...

ottorocket
11-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Where is Donald Trump when she needs him?

DJ_Asia
11-02-2007, 07:23 PM

cheers

Cocaine is a crime in the UK?Thats news to me...if it is they sure have shown Pete Doherty whos boss! :roll:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-02-2007, 07:24 PM
not for nothing I'm glad this happened to her...........
there's all this fuss about Dogg saying the "N word" which don't get me wrong is very inappropriate, but Hingis is a very racist bitch............ I can recall a U.S. Open event where my cousin who is fluent in a few languages overheard Hingis saying some racist shit about some of the Afro American and Hispanic staff working at the event........... people never caught wind of it because she said it in her native language which many of the staff working could not understand

karma is a muhfucka

ottorocket
11-02-2007, 07:30 PM
not for nothing I'm glad this happened to her...........
there's all this fuss about Dogg saying the "N word" which don't get me wrong is very inappropriate, but Hingis is a very racist bitch............ I can recall a U.S. Open event where my cousin who is fluent in a few languages overheard Hingis saying some racist shit about some of the Afro American and Hispanic staff working at the event........... people never caught wind of it because she said it in her native language which many of the staff working could not understand

karma is a muhfucka

+1 I have friends in Germany and i can say they are quite racist. But in my travels to Japan and China i've noticed alot of attitudes towards dark skinned people being as bad or worse... Hingis needs a big black dick obviously.

Night Rider
11-02-2007, 07:36 PM
I don't understand racisits. What makes them think they are superior for having a different skin colour.

Im white but if any one called me a honky or white trash it wouldn't bother me at all. I'd throw some non-racist abuse back but it wouldn't annoy me...

DJ_Asia
11-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Show me a non racist country/society and I promise you it wont be of this planet.

tg4me
11-02-2007, 08:22 PM
I don't care if Hingus did some blow. I'm more concerned that left-wing PC has made it ok to attack anyone who says/does anything that offends anyone for any reason. She's an adult, if she wants to smoke a joint, snort a line..who cares.
Most of the world would reguard most of us as disgusting perverts. Some would cut your head off in a heartbeat for the lifestyle you live.
I could care less who she plays with or what she does. I have a right to like her or dislike her. I don't feel I have a right to hold her life accountable to my value system.
Shocking news!! Dog uses the N word. Didn't like him before, don't like him any more or less now.
More shocking news; Liberace was .....a GAY!!

DJ_Asia
11-02-2007, 08:24 PM
I don't care if Hingus did some blow. I'm more concerned that left-wing PC has made it ok to attack anyone who says/does anything that offends anyone for any reason. She's an adult, if she wants to smoke a joint, snort a line..who cares.
Most of the world would reguard most of us as disgusting perverts. Some would cut your head off in a heartbeat for the lifestyle you live.
I could care less who she plays with or what she does. I have a right to like her or dislike her. I don't feel I have a right to hold her life accountable to my value system.
Shocking news!! Dog uses the N word. Didn't like him before, don't like him any more or less now.
More shocking news; Liberace was .....a GAY!!

Good post

Mr_Choc69
11-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Eh, it wasn't steriods so at least it doesn't cost her the titles she won.

It's a Stimulant. It would have given her an edge on the competition. It is debatable as to if the should or should not strip her of any titles.

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 10:43 PM
Every sport has it's scapegoat for drugs and/or steroids. It's unfortunate whether she's guilty or not, she'll take abuse when many of her peers are doing the same thing, and doing it more often. Happens in all sports.

Night Rider
11-02-2007, 10:48 PM
There's no difference in her taking coke and kate moss, liam gallagher, whoever blasting it..

Just because she plays sports doesn't mean she can't have a life

Mr_Choc69
11-02-2007, 10:53 PM
Show me a non racist country/society and I promise you it wont be of this planet.

Agreed. It is Human Nature.

hwbs
11-02-2007, 11:26 PM
she says that she is going to fight it after she helps OJ find nicole and ron's killer an help out floyd landis ..!!!!!