PDA

View Full Version : You dudes are spoiled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-02-2007, 11:22 AM
I walked into a local bar earlier this evening and saw 4 sometimes chicks at the city parties sporting dockers and Club Room dress shirts. As I tried to ignore them in their manly mode I thought about how lucky many of you bastards have it. You fuckers get to sit on here day to day and look at the best of the best worldwide as far as transgendered women. A few of you might suffer with momentary retina pain as I did earlier but the majority of you will never experience the horrific shock I went through hours ago. You spoiled muhfuckas.......................

Enjoy HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of you don't know how good you have it.

JWBL™

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-02-2007, 11:32 AM
So they were crossdressers not tgs right? Oh well, the joys of living in the Big Apple. :shrug

part of my problem Brave is that I've grown accustomed to the CD's making their appearances at the parties that I often overlook the fact that a few of them are CD's because believe it or not in the creepy dark setting of most of these places the makeup is laid on so fucking thick that some of them actually look like they've had a bit of work. It's not until you get close up on them that you see the extensive makeup work.

hwbs
11-02-2007, 02:32 PM
this was a different party....

TsVanessa69
11-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Thats the difference in our community, we are diverse. Some of us are full time, pre-op transexuals, we live as woman in the real world, others are transvestites who just like to go out as girls "sometimes" and are happy being men who dress as woman. Now maybe you guys can differenciate a little more. The 4 guys you saw in male mode cannot be considered "transgendered", please do not be confused.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-02-2007, 07:15 PM
The 4 guys you saw in male mode cannot be considered "transgendered", please do not be confused.

Understood & Acknowledged

Have another drink (Grand Marnier,) go to bed, and you'll have forgotten all about it in the morning.

Peace!

you're absolutely right, I woke up this morning and completely forgot about that shit ( minus the alcohol, lol)

Quinn
11-02-2007, 07:20 PM
LOL.. Frankly, the whole even sounds more than a little traumatic.

http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/scary-cross-dresser.jpg