PDA

View Full Version : What's your type

JamesHunt
10-31-2007, 08:34 AM
Ignoring between the thighs, what's your type? I prefer petiteness. Not so bothered about massive tits, wide hips & duck ass. I actually like skinny girls, with an elf like face.

Somedude21
10-31-2007, 08:36 AM
Ignoring between the thighs, what's your type? I prefer petiteness. Not so bothered about massive tits, wide hips & duck ass. I actually like skinny girls, with an elf like face.

QFT.

Though I also like my women to be a bit curvy. Somewhere inbetween petite and curvy is a winnar.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-31-2007, 08:44 AM

Here's a few for you Sil! ;)

http://www.knitwerk.com/wp-content/images/woodland-elf.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/210/484922154_f9dc3732a8.jpg

http://www.goldtasselgraphics.com/ElfDance_1/ElfDance_2.jpg

http://wiki.silkyvenom.com/images/1/13/DarkElfF.jpg

http://wiki.silkyvenom.com/images/c/c9/DarkElf.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

JamesHunt
10-31-2007, 08:44 AM
Be good if the gals could answer here aswell. Do you like the muscley skinhead Arnie Schwarzenegger type, or the Jarvis cocker skinny, good to talk to type???

JamesHunt
10-31-2007, 08:46 AM
I like that first pic :D she looks cute 8)

http://www.knitwerk.com/wp-content/images/woodland-elf.jpg

llemming
10-31-2007, 09:01 AM
I tend to be attracted to brunettes. Also, I tend to like a woman with curves (not heavy, but someone who has curves that indicate "woman"). Finally, I prefer strong personality types (wallflowers make me lose interest).

All that said, I've dated petite blondes in the past... so it's not necessarily a steadfast rule by any means!

tgirlzoe
11-01-2007, 01:50 AM
that first elf girl is cute!

elfish?

BeardedOne
11-01-2007, 02:08 AM
First off, excellent av, llemming. Having owned several hearses in my life, I can relate rather well with Harold. :D

As to elfish:

Sly Fox
11-01-2007, 02:28 AM
A woman should look female. :!:

Sly Fox
11-01-2007, 02:32 AM
There is a difference between woman and elf !

Night Rider
11-01-2007, 02:34 AM
I don't really have a specific type...

...i just don't like obesity, anorexia or uglyness.

I like, tall, small, big tits, small tits, blonde, brunette, redhead and all races

peggygee
11-01-2007, 02:59 AM
Smart, funny, and tall.

elo
11-01-2007, 03:05 AM
Smart, funny, and tall.Thats ME. :wink: :shock:

SXFX
11-01-2007, 03:56 AM
type type....hu what is my type?
Ahhhhh human?
Two leggs but three will do at times.....less back hair than me would be a major puls and no more than 12 toes!
Thanks!

LBCDO
11-01-2007, 04:04 AM
My type is dresses well, acts more feminine than a GG, petite, natural hormone tits, nice firm perky ass and young. Think your Malyndas, Penelopes, Mia Sterlings [before the implants, but I still love how she looks now] with a little bit of attitude.

lust4ts
11-01-2007, 04:20 AM
Nearly all my girlfriends and conquests have been short, blonde and with quite small breasts. So I guess that's my type as that's who I tend to go for in situations, its mostly subconscious I think though.

I do have a particular like for Asian, Indian and Latin women, especially Asian girls, they're so hot.

But my ideal women has to Ali Larter (Nikki from Heroes) she is so amazing :wink:

blckhaze
11-01-2007, 04:34 AM
feminine, but not too girlie. I don't want someone squealing and and shit like that. I need substance more than just a girl body and cock. Sex only takes up a small chunk of the week, and i need something to keep me around past that. Plus she has to have goals past just having money to go shopping.

Quinn
11-01-2007, 05:20 AM
I prefer women who are educated, intelligent, confident, and financially indepdent. Blondes, gold diggers, and drama queens constitute my primary list of "don'ts."

-Quinn

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-01-2007, 05:35 AM
I like tall men with dark hair and light eyes (doesn't matter what color, just light could be green, blue or hazel). And of course, a guy who is caring, sensitive and intellectual wont hurt the overall mix. LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Jericho
11-01-2007, 05:42 AM
Dark hair, slim, small breasted [and kinda geeky never hurts].

SkyTwo
11-01-2007, 05:44 AM
A girl who won't press charges.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you! You've been a great audience!

JamesHunt
11-01-2007, 05:50 AM
I luv elfs 8)

a tiny, often prankish being in human form, exercising magic powers and haunting woods and hills; sprite

peggygee
11-02-2007, 05:12 AM
Smart, funny, and tall.Thats ME. :wink: :shock:

Das ist heiss. :wink:

Quinn
11-02-2007, 05:17 AM
I forgot to include a sense of humor on my list. That's extremely important, particularly given my penchant for pranks and such.

-Quinn

lust4ts
11-02-2007, 05:33 AM
I forgot to include a sense of humor on my list. That's extremely important

I totally agree, I've met a few extremely beautiful girls that could seriously do with a humor transplant.

Sometimes I think some attractive girls have spent so much of their life concerned with how they look and being generally conceited they forget to develop a sense of humor.

I remember a girl I was seeing for a while, we would watch a comedy show or film, something quality like The Office or a classic like Dumb and Dumber and she would just stare blankly at the screen, stopping only to say something like "Can you see my routes, I think they need doing, yes I'm going to have them touched up tomorrow" while I would be in fits of laughter she would look at me like I was crazy. Needless to say despite her physical appearance the memories of the time I spent with her are not pleasant in the slightest.

iloveshemales77
11-02-2007, 02:46 PM
I heard this story that Mel Gibson had a horrible accident in his youth and had to undergo plastic surgery. Apparently, he was a pretty ugly guy prior to the surgery. Sounds crazy. Wonder if this is true? And ok, this is slightly off topic....

iloveshemales77
11-02-2007, 02:50 PM

I remember a girl I was seeing for a while, we would watch a comedy show or film, something quality like The Office or a classic like Dumb and Dumber and she would just stare blankly at the screen, stopping only to say something like "Can you see my routes, I think they need doing, yes I'm going to have them touched up tomorrow" while I would be in fits of laughter she would look at me like I was crazy. Needless to say despite her physical appearance the memories of the time I spent with her are not pleasant in the slightest.

Jesus f.... Christ! I would have dumped that airhead then and there (after fucking her brains out doggy style and telling her to squeel like a litte piggy) :-)

Quinn
11-02-2007, 03:57 PM

I totally agree, I've met a few extremely beautiful girls that could seriously do with a humor transplant.

Sometimes I think some attractive girls have spent so much of their life concerned with how they look and being generally conceited they forget to develop a sense of humor.

LOL... Unfortunately, I can identify with that experience all too well, thanks to this one Jewish girl I dated who never laughed at anything funny. Now, I have a couple of movies that I use as a litmus test of sorts to identify the humorless types.

-Quinn

lust4ts
11-03-2007, 07:39 AM

LOL... Unfortunately, I can identify with that experience all too well, thanks to this one Jewish girl I dated who never laughed at anything funny. Now, I have a couple of movies that I use as a litmus test of sorts to identify the humorless types.

-Quinn

That's actually a great idea, always make a first date a movie you find hilarious and if they don't laugh in the right places - call them a Taxi and tell them you think it's just not going to work.

I sincerely do think that some pretty girls spend so much of their time walking around with their heads stuck up their own asses it makes it impossible for them to see the funny side of things.

ottorocket
11-03-2007, 07:44 AM
my type...intelligent (but not more than me..lol), witty, edgy, and genuine.

SexyMagdi
11-03-2007, 07:46 AM
Well I like girls that are shaped. With nice curves, big ass and breasts well cause that the type of man I am. hehehe But I like her to be smart and pretty its ok if shes chunky but not fat. Nice, caring, passionet, a freak in bed (hehehe), loves me for me and supports my decisions. And absolutely no attitude. I mean we can fight and stuff but shes not a bitch.

lust4ts
11-03-2007, 07:48 AM

Jesus f.... Christ! I would have dumped that airhead then and there (after fucking her brains out doggy style and telling her to squeel like a litte piggy) :-)

I wouldn't bother she was rubbish, more worried about breaking a sweat or nail than getting down, you know one of them girls who think they are just way too hot to do anything dirty "Suck it, ooh no, I don't do that. I'm way too pretty for that" the kind of girl who makes you just want to shoot over her hair, just to see her reaction :lol:

iloveshemales77
11-07-2007, 02:29 PM
LOL!!! Ohh yea, I know the type! Daddies girls are the worst. That idea with the vid is good. I remember taking a daddies girl out on a date (the second I think it was) to see "American Beauty". She hated the film; I loved it; end of relationship.