PDA

View Full Version : Guys vs TGs?

catpower
10-27-2007, 07:49 AM
I am interested in tgs as much as the next one, however I have not yet been with one. Reason? A few years back I was with a one night stand with a guy and absolutely hated it. I was very turned on about the thought beforehand, but when it came down to it, just about everything turned me off. I didn't want to kiss him and it was very awkward. I did go down on him for a bit, and somewhat enjoyed that part, but everything else was just bad. It was like being with my brother and was just one of the worst experiences ever. Hairy, smelly, and just dude-like.

Shemales, on the other hand, really turn me on due to their femininity, their bodies, and their cocks. My question is, other than the obvious, are there any similarities between the two experiences: being with an guy and being with a transgender girl? Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-27-2007, 07:53 AM
Sounds like a lot of guys "we" transexuals know! LOL J/k ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

catpower
10-27-2007, 07:59 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

:wink: I bet that is ususally the case. Thanks for the response.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-27-2007, 08:04 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

:wink: I bet that is ususally the case. Thanks for the response.

You're welcome! I just had a flash back reading your post (from an old stories I have heard dozen of times from guys).

~Kisses.

HTG

whatsupwithat
10-27-2007, 08:56 AM
my advice is if you took the step with a guy because you were curious, take the next step. :)

justatransgirl
10-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Maybe this will be a little more help for you in figuring this out.

You aren't gay. Therefore you aren't attracted to men and find being physically intimate with another man unfulfilling. But you have a sexual urge to experience taboo sexualities. There's nothing wrong with that. You tried something, found it wasn't your cup of tea, so you can cross it off your "to do" list.

Transsexuals are NOT men in dresses. We are women with dicks. So for whatever reason you want to "try" a TS, go ahead.

Many men try it once and find it's not thier cup of tea. Others come back to the honey pot time and again. You will never know unless you dive in!

So do your homework honey. Read the reviews, find a nice girl who understands your situation and go have a good time. If you're in San Diego give me a call!

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

catpower
10-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the reply. That is pretty much what I was afraid of, that transsexuals were just like men in dresses. You really helped to clear it up. :wink:

Let's be honest, all transsexual women were genetically born male. Some have been able to make a rather remarkable transition--whether through surgery, hormones, help of natural physical appearance--and have become something else entirely: transexual, and convincingly so. Others, on the other hand, have not and instead of "chicks with dicks" they are more like "men with tits".

I guess my question arises out of a certain "suspension of disbelief", if you will. A very convincing and beautiful transsexual (in whatever that may mean to you) is able to have you focus completely on her present state and enjoy her emotionally, physically, and intellectually as she is now. With those who have not made a very convincing transition, there is no suspension of disbelief, but rather a constant reminder that this in fact is/was a man.

I suppose that I am afraid of being with one, in whatever context, and having that suspension of disbelief simply disappear.

Wombat
10-27-2007, 07:47 PM
my advice is if you took the step with a guy because you were curious, take the next step. :)

Shouldn't that be 'side-step'... :lol:

Seriously catpower, don't dwell on it mate. I tried it many years ago and it just wasn't what I was looking for. I had just come out of LTR with a hot GG who had few, if any, sexual limits. I was looking for a new experiance, and I went down the wrong 'root' (Aussies will get that one). I soon got myself sorted, and I only wish that a forum like this existed back then.

All the best

Wombat

maxraw1
10-27-2007, 07:51 PM
i had an awful experience once with a TG, but that doesn't stop me from being so madly in love with you ladies. don't give up, there are those of us out there that are real gentlemen. we love having sex, who doesn't, but we love love too!!!!!!!

props to all you ladies out there that dominate my dreams, i love you all!!!!

Max

chorizo572000
10-30-2007, 12:07 PM
hello Ladies im an older guy and have for the most part benn happy with the t girls i have encountered over the last 40 years and hope to continue

SexyMagdi
10-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Hmmm I dont think so cause TS's have a different mentality. And well they are more groomed and have female features. I guess its because your looking at a woman but on the back of your mind you know its a man but it doesnt bother you.