PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of her?

Jake81
10-26-2007, 07:46 PM
I am looking for pics or info on an amateur tgirl named Madison (not Anna Alexandre). I remember accidentally finding her website (tranxanadu.com) a few years ago when I was in college. She was the first tgirl toward which I had ever been attracted. That website really opened a whole new world to me. Her website is now defunct and I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to her. Also, any pics of her would be greatly appreciated.

I don’t really have much to offer as far as background info. She was tall, had straight sandy blonde hair, hazel eyes, and voluptuous, natural looking, tits.

I think she only had a few sets of pic: a bathtub set, a set where she was wearing silver, a set of her getting dressed, a set in a recliner and a Christmas/candy cane set. That is all the info I have. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks for looking.

J81

Falrune
10-26-2007, 08:11 PM
...She was tall, had straight sandy blonde hair, hazel eyes, and voluptuous, natural looking, tits.

... a set of her getting dressed...

This model was named "Madison," and she seems to fit your description. Is this the model?

Jake81
10-26-2007, 08:28 PM
This model was named "Madison," and she seems to fit your description. Is this the model?

That's her! Wow, this board is fast. The newsgroup had no idea.

Could you please post more? Thanks.

J81

Falrune
10-26-2007, 08:37 PM
Here's a few of varying qualities. I do not have complete sets, and these were probably downloaded from the very newsgroup of which you speak, LOL :)

Falrune
10-26-2007, 08:43 PM
All of the files I have were dated 2002.

Falrune
10-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Oh, and now you can post one of these pictures in the newsgroup, and ask if anyone has complete sets (I'd appreciate that too, LOL)

Nowhere
10-27-2007, 12:27 PM
Oh, completely forgot about her.

Anyway, I remember looking around a while back and I think she still does webcam stuff here:

http://fanclubs.ifriends.net/membri/tShowClub.cgi?club=MADISONBROOKE74

Incredibly natural looking breasts - so much that I wonder a little if she's a fake.

stevetagert
10-27-2007, 04:30 PM
super hot

soulsummenor
06-03-2024, 12:40 AM
Here's a few of varying qualities. I do not have complete sets, and these were probably downloaded from the very newsgroup of which you speak, LOL :)

Did anyone find anymore about her? I am curious, I think I looked her up a long time ago and found out she had another name. Ifriends is closed now so where can I find her?

Falrune
06-06-2024, 10:40 AM
Madison Brooke, only spot I know of with a few photos is a shemale tube.