PDA

View Full Version : Am I ugly?

Urian
10-22-2007, 02:04 AM
http://gallery.mac.com/urianr

I have the sensation that I will be alone all my entire life, people who is like me (47XXY) that I know are having a lot of problems to find a partner even people of 40 years old.

This is why I am making this question. :cry:

Night Rider
10-22-2007, 02:08 AM
come on man pull urself together

wombat33
10-22-2007, 02:13 AM

I have the sensation that I will be alone all my entire life, people who is like me (47XXY) that I know are having a lot of problems to find a partner even people of 40 years old.

not at all dude.

just smile more. you look sad.

TrueBeauty TS
10-22-2007, 02:14 AM

What is 47xxy?

You look fine to me. My advice, get a new hairstyle, smile a bit more, shave. Now go out and get yourself a girl. It's mostly about attitude.

Buena suerte

Yeah, I was going to ask the same thing. Are you a guy that wants to BE a tranny? Or are you a guy that wants to date and be with a tranny?

If you're a guy that wants to stay as a guy, I agree... you need to update your haircut.

Urian
10-22-2007, 02:16 AM

What is 47xxy?

You look fine to me. My advice, get a new hairstyle, smile a bit more, shave. Now go out and get yourself a girl. It's mostly about attitude.

Buena suerte

A type of genetic caryotipe also known as Klinefelter Syndrome.

Thanks for the advice.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2007, 02:18 AM

agreed

folks like this need to be strapped down and ass raped by Mariana Cordoba....................... no poppers

get a grip

Coroner
10-22-2007, 02:21 AM

What is 47xxy?

Buena suerte

Yeah, I was going to ask the same thing. Are you a guy that wants to BE a tranny? Or are you a guy that wants to date and be with a tranny?

If you're a guy that wants to stay as a guy, I agree... you need to update your haircut.

Ok, this comment is really useless. I probably have the longest hair of all the guys here because I´m into Metal.

Urian, you´re looking fine but you seem to be closed into yourself. Smile and get out into the world.

TrueBeauty TS
10-22-2007, 02:23 AM

What is 47xxy?

Buena suerte

Thanks for the advice.

Ah.... I see. Well, I think you look fine, but I would get a better haircut that flatters you more. Maybe dress a little better.

But those are just minor things. Overall, you look just fine.

TrueBeauty TS
10-22-2007, 02:25 AM
Ok, this comment is really useless. I probably have the longest hair of all the guys here because I´m into Metal.

Urian, you´re looking fine but you seem to be closed into yourself. Smile and get out into the world.

Why was it useless? I never said you couldn't be a man with long hair. I said I think he would look better with a better haircut.

Night Rider
10-22-2007, 02:26 AM
Me just chillin' in my bedroom...

http://cinemaclassics.com/movies_img/elephant.jpg

AM I UGLY?????

Coroner
10-22-2007, 02:27 AM

Why was it useless? I never said you couldn't be a man with long hair. I said I think he would look better with a better haircut.

Ok. :D

CORVETTEDUDE
10-22-2007, 02:30 AM
Dude...you need to go out, get drunk and get laid. Like Coroner said, put a smile on your mug, take a bath, comb or cut(if you must) your hair, and above all make sure your underwear are clean.

PS; I have long hair as well, and I personally don't give a fuck if anyone likes it or not. It is cleaner and better looking that MOST women I encounter on a daily basis!

TrueBeauty TS
10-22-2007, 02:30 AM

AM I UGLY?????

Hmmm... to be honest, you look like most of the guys that go to tranny clubs. LOL

:wink:

Night Rider
10-22-2007, 02:35 AM
haha so i'll fit in nicely then ;)

Chuck
10-22-2007, 02:44 AM
Hit the gym four days a week and maintain that regimen for three months without missing a day and you will begin to feel and see a difference in yourself. From that point on let your newfound narcissism take over. Chicks, dudes, trannies -- whatever your taste -- will see a difference in you and that embarassing question you asked in this thread will be a thing of the past.

Unless, of course, a tranny or a twink is what you are aiming to become in which case you will need to disregard my well meaning advice.

Urian
10-22-2007, 02:59 AM
I am still confused about my gender, I know that I need a psychologist but one thing that puzzles me is that I never heard from another person that I am hot or something like this and the truth is that yesterday I became scared.

When I was 18 years old my doctor and my parents lied to me about my condition, they gave testosterone and I started to feel sick until the point that I started to hate my body and become a closed person and I wanted to make a transition but I was scared under the menace of losing all.

Now I am 24, I have fear because if I make the transition and I am not passable (I weight 165lb and my height is 5.9 feets) my life could be an inferno and if I am not make the transition and I am unhappy about this my life will be an Inferno, I don´t know what to do.

And about the longhair, this has a funny story, in my teen years I was a big fan of Power Metal (my favourite Metal group was Helloween), since I am 14 years old I never wore short hair.

crayons
10-22-2007, 03:20 AM
To be honest I wouldn't say you're ugly, but you have a very strange gloomy look that's a little scary. I kinda like 28-06-07_1704 because it's a little mysterious.

I think the main problem here is your personality. You need to find that personality that comfortably fits to you and will compliment your look. Once your there, people will just naturally gravitate towards you. It's not about whether your hot or not (trust me- I destroy men's ego on a daily basis)- it's about your character. Thats all that should matter.

Rod la Rod
10-22-2007, 03:26 AM

What is 47xxy?

47XXY, AKA Klinefelter syndrome, This can lead to a variety of symptoms, including breast development, learning difficulties, infertility, and poor sex drive, low testosterone and hypogonadism.

There are 23 pairs of chromosomes found in each cell of the body, and each contain genes that determine our coloring, our features, and our sex. Women inherit two X chromosomes -- one from each parent, written 46,XX. Men inherit an X chromosome from their mothers and a Y chromosome from their fathers, written 46,XY. Some individuals, however, have an additional X chromosome in their chromosomal arrangement, referred to as 47,XXY, or more commonly, just XXY. The cause is unknown, yet XXY occurs in approximately 1 in every 500 to 1000 live male births, making it one of the most common chromosome variations. The XXY variation is identified in an individual through a karyotype, a buccal smear, or FISH.

You are an attractive person. You are definitely not ugly.

Rod la Rod
10-22-2007, 03:31 AM

agreed

folks like this need to be strapped down and ass raped by Mariana Cordoba....................... no poppers

get a grip

Similar to what i was thinking....what is this Nursery school? :lol:

Yeah this is nursery school.

justatransgirl
10-22-2007, 03:39 AM
Honey - after reading the thread I think you do need to explore your gender feelings with a professional before you make any decision. And determine if this is a gender or hormonal issue.

My partner Jessica had boobies growing up as a young boy. If you look at her nipples they are quite obviously female.

However as I'm sure you know, the earlier you go on hormones the better your end result will be. Your facial features will transition fine, perhaps with some of the usual surgeries.

If you are thinking of transitioning don't cut your hair sweetie.

But as I'm sure you know from this site and others, life as a TS isn't something most of us would wish on anyone else. But it's who we are and my experience is if you are comfortable with yourself, others will be too.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

TrueBeauty TS
10-22-2007, 04:12 AM
I am still confused about my gender, I know that I need a psychologist but one thing that puzzles me is that I never heard from another person that I am hot or something like this and the truth is that yesterday I became scared.

When I was 18 years old my doctor and my parents lied to me about my condition, they gave testosterone and I started to feel sick until the point that I started to hate my body and become a closed person and I wanted to make a transition but I was scared under the menace of losing all.

Now I am 24, I have fear because if I make the transition and I am not passable (I weight 165lb and my height is 5.9 feets) my life could be an inferno and if I am not make the transition and I am unhappy about this my life will be an Inferno, I don´t know what to do.

And about the longhair, this has a funny story, in my teen years I was a big fan of Power Metal (my favourite Metal group was Helloween), since I am 14 years old I never wore short hair.

I wish you would have said all this in your first post. That would have made things much clearer. I think most of the posters thought you wanted to be a guy.

When we come to a crossroads in life, we all wish we could have a crystal ball and look into the future to see which way we would be happiest. Sadly, life is not like that. You must think of all the good & bad if you were to live either way, then see which way has the most positives.

I would suggest a good therapist to help you think of all the things that need to be thought about.

I do think you have the potential to be quite beautiful. Get laser on the beard, thin out the eyebrows, get a girl hairstyle and you are halfway there. If you are 24, 165lbs, 5' 9", that is a great starting point. If you are thinking of transitioning, do NOT cut your hair. It's a shame that they put you on testosterone but even still, you can overcome the effects of that through surgery, laser, makeup, etc.

BeardedOne
10-22-2007, 04:15 AM

Not often I see such words around here (Though you'd think it would be daily lexicon). I read up on it a bit when I met my intersexed lover (Who was, I believe XYY...?).

I am still confused about my gender, I know that I need a psychologist...

Tread carefully there, they are not always your friend.

...but one thing that puzzles me is that I never heard from another person that I am hot or something like this...

"...In the eye of the beholder..." is one cliche that is so often true. I consider myself about average in the looks department and, at times, have been called 'sexy', 'adorable', and 'fascinating'. However, looking upon my smiling face has also made babies cry and a pregnant woman faint, so it's all relative. I know super-model GGs that date and/or are married to average-to-ugly guys and it's true love (Not true-love-of-money as many of these relationships are middle-class people) and I know Adonis-type guys married to frumpy/fat/fugly women.

When Eddie Valiant asked voluptuous Jessica Rabbit what she saw in her husband, the freaky-looking, addle-brained, social misfit, Roger, she summed it up in a phrase that I've heard quite often in real life: "He makes me laugh, Mr Valiant.". So, it doesn't always have to be about looks (Though one gets bonus points for big tits and/or dick).

47XXY, AKA Klinefelter syndrome, This can lead to a variety of symptoms, including breast development, learning difficulties, infertility, and poor sex drive, low testosterone and hypogonadism.

Thanks for the refresher, Rod. Yah, this is very similar to my IS lover's situation. He was born outwardly female but remained somewhat androgynous at puberty but with more of a masculine bone structure, etc. Though his intelligence level was off the scale he did have a form of HAADD that was a bit of a challenge. Definitely infertile (Vagina, but no uterus, 'ovatestes', but no ovaries/testicles or penis (Per se), yada, yada, yada - To uninterested parties it is all gibble, gibble, gibble and to those that are affected by it, it is old and often incorrect nooz).

While some of the opinions and advice here are good, others are pure horsehockey. You'll need to determine the difference yourself. Don't let well-meaning Ts or faceless cockbandits push you into anything that doesn't work for you. Same goes for a psychologist or any other medical professional. Definitely do your homework, but think for yourself.

In this day we are discovering that gender is more fluid than binary, so it is no longer carved in stone that you have to be this or that. Just be you.

Felicia Katt
10-22-2007, 04:35 AM

AM I UGLY?????

are you like an elephant where it counts??? LOL

meow

FK

TrueBeauty TS
10-22-2007, 04:38 AM

AM I UGLY?????

are you like an elephant where it counts??? LOL

meow

FK

Why do you want to know about his memory?

Quinn
10-22-2007, 04:45 AM

AM I UGLY?????

LMFAO.... Best laugh I've had all day, Mr. Merrick. Damn funny stuff.

-Quinn

alphanumeric
10-22-2007, 05:11 AM
I dunno he's kinda got a dave grohl vibe going and it works for dave so...

Night Rider
10-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Sorry for going off topic. I didn't know that u were thinking of becoming ts...that makes it a whole different story.

But girls i do have all the good qualities of an elephant ;)

Back to topic......

Felicia Katt
10-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Sorry for going off topic. I didn't know that u were thinking of becoming ts...that makes it a whole different story.

Back to topic......
oh great, so you are full of shit and work for peanuts? LOLOL

meow

FK

Night Rider
10-22-2007, 06:41 PM

Back to topic......
oh great, so you are full of shit and work for peanuts? LOLOL

meow

FK

LMAO what can i say to that lololololol

rawrr
10-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Well smile,, get a haircut if you want, be clean (shower or bath remember lol). Working out can make you feel so much better about yourself btw, do press ups, tricep dips, weights etc.

TrueBeauty TS
10-22-2007, 11:57 PM
Well smile,, get a haircut if you want, be clean (shower or bath remember lol). Working out can make you feel so much better about yourself btw, do press ups, tricep dips, weights etc.

Actually, this person is thinking of transitioning into a girl.

So, IMHO:

Do smile
Do be clean
Do work out for health

Don't cut your hair
Don't work out so much you get big muscles
Don't rush into anything

Night Rider
10-23-2007, 12:00 AM
Check this site out for some advice

www.tsroadmap.com/

mbf
10-23-2007, 12:04 AM

AM I UGLY?????

Hmmm... to be honest, you look like most of the guys that go to tranny clubs. LOL

:shock: how do you - TrueBeautyTS - know what men look like at such places??? :shock:

BeardedOne
10-23-2007, 12:07 AM

Has this truly been determined? :shock:

Gender confusion/variance does not necessarily mean that it is to one end of the spectrum or the other.

Can we hear from the original poster? :?:

TrueBeauty TS
10-23-2007, 12:12 AM

Has this truly been determined? :shock:

Gender confusion/variance does not necessarily mean that it is to one end of the spectrum or the other.

Can we hear from the original poster? :?:

Well, on Pg.2 this person wrote about wanting to transition. I don't think anything has been determined 100% yet, hence the "thinking of transitioning" and "Don't rush into anything."

TrueBeauty TS
10-23-2007, 12:14 AM
:shock: how do you - TrueBeautyTS - know what men look like at such places??? :shock:

Been there, done that, my friend. Been there, done that.

:cry:

BeardedOne
10-23-2007, 12:19 AM
Well, on Pg.2 this person wrote about wanting to transition. I don't think anything has been determined 100% yet, hence the "thinking of transitioning" and "Don't rush into anything."

I've been "...thinking of getting a Rolls Royce..." for quite some time, but save for a few test drives, I'm still piloting a Saturn VUE.

I repeat some earlier advice: Do your homework, but think for yourself.

Thanx for catching me up, TrueBeauty TS.

Urian
10-23-2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks for your support.

About my confusion, I never wore women clothes, I like guys but I am more attracted to girls but at the same time I hate what I see in the mirror every morning, I don´t know the exact reason.

But my personality is very rare, some people says "you seem gay", others say "you are too feminine in your form of talking" and things like this and the idea of becoming a woman was one that circled my mind but I ever thought that it was part of my sexual fantasies.

And I got a longtime relationship with a Tgirl, we were "married" (we lived together) but at the end the situation came strange for both of us, the reason is that I knew her searching for information some years ago and now we are close friends only, in other words, I met her in the support group.