PDA

View Full Version : Long Distance Relationships

soul4real
10-19-2007, 04:18 AM
How do those in them maintain?

How has your sucess with them been?

It seems like all the ladies I want to have a ltr with are never in my same city..

grrrrr :(

I know i should shot the fuck up cause im in atlanta
and some of you would kill to be here, but the chi, ny or cali!

Any how who else goes thru this?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-19-2007, 04:36 AM
shit won't work

I tried that shit, my ex's friends were calling the day after she left

fuckin heathens

what really shocked me was her stepmom coming over to check on me..............well I kinda enjoyed that

anyway

shit won't work

saifan
10-19-2007, 04:48 AM
Ditto.
Ain't gonna work. Bright side is there are always plenty of fish in the local pond.

soul4real
10-19-2007, 04:53 AM
Ditto.
Ain't gonna work. Bright side is there are always plenty of fish in the local pond.

Not always true.. Hard to find a banging spansh chick down south

TomSelis
10-19-2007, 06:19 AM
Not always true.. Hard to find a banging spansh chick down south

In ATL? You sure about that?

I had a girl in Boston for about a year. I was either driving up there or she was driving down or catching the $15 Chinatown bus or something. But North Jersey to Boston is about 200 miles.

It's doable, but it's funny how you notice how much local ass you can get when you're in a LDR. I'd never do it again tho'.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-19-2007, 05:44 PM
That dog don't hunt!!!

Chuck
10-20-2007, 05:35 AM
That shit doesn't work IF you are attempting to have a monogamous, meaningful (one on one) relationship. The seven long distance years I had (that recently ended) was only worth as much as a 6 month local relationship.

BXCanada
10-20-2007, 10:55 AM
October 5th was my fiance and mine 2 year anniversary of meeting online. we where together for 3 weeks in may of this year wich is when i proposed.

I live in BC Canada and she lives in Laguna Philippines.

a long distance relationship just takes a shit load of patients, understanding and love to make it work.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Long distance relationships hardly ever works. You are NOT that sure nor "secure" that your partner is ever "faithful" to you. With all the horny guys in the PI, It's "customary" and almost a way of life for any bakla's to suck every guy they see (consenting guys ofcourse varying from ages 16 [sometimes even younger] and up)! And since guys in the PI dont have much hang ups having sex with transexuals just about any guy would at one time pass thru a transexual hand/s. Not only that, when they (Bakla's) all go out at night by the pack..none ever goes home "zero" especially when you're pretty (You could stop a basketball game just by walking on the sidelines wearing plain white hanes tshirt, short skirt or short shorts and being braless)! Everyone eggs on each other how much dicks they could get! LOL :lol: It's outrageous! Ofcourse, I speak from experience growing up there. ;) Hmm and Laguna..Paranaque, Las Pinas, Cavite etc. definitely never runs out of horny pretty boys! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

hwbs
10-20-2007, 03:48 PM
ldr = no deal ...tell em we will hook up when u enter my area code ,lol....