PDA

View Full Version : Please!!

MrsKellyPierce
10-17-2007, 05:59 AM
Do not message me on my name thinking I'll get on webcam for you right now. Yes I just had surgeries done, but it takes weeks of recovering. From obvious posts that I have made myself, and Allanah made when she posted her video. It's not a miracle that happens over night, it will take several weeks and a full year for everything to look the way it's supposed to.

I am not trying to be a bitch etc..but I have logged into my yahoo account 3 times tonight and each time I have been booted cause of too many offline messages and friend requests!

Thank You..much love and respect

Kelley

lust4ts
10-17-2007, 06:06 AM
Go on kelly show us your bruises :lol:

Seriously I think you would have to be pretty weird or fucked in the head to want to watch someone in your current condition.

Some people have no decuram. Twisted individuals....................

MrsKellyPierce
10-17-2007, 06:08 AM
Go on kelly show us your bruises :lol:

Seriously I think you would have to be pretty weird or fucked in the head to want to watch someone in your current condition.

Some people have no decuram. Twisted individuals....................I know right it's part of the reason I posted the face surgery pics of me

lust4ts
10-17-2007, 06:27 AM
Yeah I do have sympathy, I know what it is like recovering from surgery, I broke my nose boxing a couple of years ago and left it too long, so they had to break it and reset it and fuck that hurts, I had two huge black eyes and even wearing the cover and bandages is so uncomfortable, my face felt like it had swelled up twice the size and that was just one procedure.

I remember when my friends came and saw me the next day after my op, they were really shocked and usually they would just laugh and take the piss but even they were genuinely concerned and felt bad for me.

So to have three things done must be very painful, but it will be worth it...........................

justatransgirl
10-17-2007, 06:31 AM
Kelly think of all the $$ you're leaving on the table.... I mean gosh it's been what four whole days - you mean you aren't ready to do web shows 12 hours a day - what's wrong?

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

People give her a break till the poor girl can at least breathe out of her nose again. Sheesh.

MrsKellyPierce
10-17-2007, 06:38 AM
Kelly think of all the $$ you're leaving on the table.... I mean gosh it's been what four whole days - you mean you aren't ready to do web shows 12 hours a day - what's wrong?

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

People give her a break till the poor girl can at least breathe out of her nose again. Sheesh. lol so true Jamie!! haha

Lust..my friends saw the pics I posted on my myspace and they were all freaking out. They were like omg is it supposed to look like that..and what did you do to yourself girl. haha I had them calling me on my cell like minutes after I posted it leaving voicemails etc.

lust4ts
10-17-2007, 06:54 AM
I have just seen your face pic in the other thread that brings back some bad memories, it almost makes my eyes water thinking about it.

I had bruises exactly like that, I take it they had to break it (your nose) with a hammer and not just shave the bone.

I had kind of forgotten how bad I felt until seeing that, I felt like shit for about two weeks after, I'm sure you have better recovery strengths than I do though.

Even the fact that people would even consider you well enough to get on cam and show your self off shows they have no understanding of what your body and face have just been through, let alone the fact that general anesthetic makes you feel like shit for a good few days after.

I know one thing if anyone catches me with a good shot and it breaks again any time soon, I'm going to the hospital straight away this time :)

MrsKellyPierce
10-17-2007, 06:57 AM
I have just seen your face pic in the other thread that brings back some bad memories, it almost makes my eyes water thinking about it.

I had bruises exactly like that, I take it they had to break it (your nose) with a hammer and not just shave the bone.

I had kind of forgotten how bad I felt until seeing that, I felt like shit for about two weeks after, I'm sure you have better recovery strengths than I do though.

Even the fact that people would even consider you well enough to get on cam and show your self off shows they have no understanding of what your body and face have just been through, let alone the fact that general anesthetic makes you feel like shit for a good few days after.

I know one thing if anyone catches me with a good shot and it breaks again any time soon, I'm going to the hospital straight away this time :) yeah the broke it reset it, removed the bulk and then they also contoured my eyes which made more bruising. I also did my brow bone and forehead.

lust4ts
10-17-2007, 07:14 AM

I know one thing if anyone catches me with a good shot and it breaks again any time soon, I'm going to the hospital straight away this time :) yeah the broke it reset it, removed the bulk and then they also contoured my eyes which made more bruising. I also did my brow bone and forehead.

Ouch, I think they put some sort of cocaine paste in your nose don’t they? Or maybe that was only then or here in the UK, apparently I was chatting up all the nurses after my pre meds, I must have been fucked because I don't remember doing it but one of them told me later that I asked for her number on the way to theatre, the funny thing is obviously I had nothing to even write it down with or nowhere to write it even if she would have given it to me. They told me I was talking to strangers in the corer doors as they took me down, I felt quite embarrassed after as I had no idea what I said.

The worst thing was about three hours after, I was in my bed and they give you white covers right, of course I didn't know I had swallowed lots of blood, apparently there had been some sort of complication, they cut a vane or something and because of this without sounding too gross I threw up all this blood, I thought it was fresh and I was dying or something, it was like something from the exorcist. Lucky I went private and I had my own room because it was disgusting especially with white covers on the bed. At least you didn’t have to endure the shame of freaking out and thinking you were dying in front of a really hot nurse :oops:

lust4ts
10-17-2007, 07:24 AM
Also what do they do with your eye area, shave the upper eye socket bone to change the shape? How much are we talking millimetres I guess, still definitely enough to add to the bruising. You know they use some sort of a machine like a coroner would use to take bone fragments during a post mortem, freaky when you think about it.

MrsKellyPierce
10-17-2007, 07:47 AM
I'll have to get back to you on that tomorrow my sleeping pill is kicking in

lust4ts
10-17-2007, 07:51 AM
:)

Cool, sleep well, I know I couldn't.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-17-2007, 04:47 PM
Kelly, don't know if you've mentioned previously but, did you, by chance decide to video tape your process for documentary purposes, including interviews addressing your mindset, beliefs, and thought process as you transition? Could be very enlightening to many people.

MrsKellyPierce
10-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Kelly, don't know if you've mentioned previously but, did you, by chance decide to video tape your process for documentary purposes, including interviews addressing your mindset, beliefs, and thought process as you transition? Could be very enlightening to many people.No I did not do that, however Dr. Cardenas will be interviewing me for his website. On what I thought of him and his facilities. What I thought of the procedures and of course before and after pictures.