PDA

View Full Version : Pain threshold during sex

wombat33
10-12-2007, 02:57 PM
OK,

I am not into pain at all during sex, just not my thing.

However........I have noticed something with all of the gg girls I have been with in my days.

If you walked up to them while they were naked getting ready for a shower and spanked them on the ass they would yell OW and even get a little pissed off. If you got a cuff button stuck in thier hair and it tugged a little you would get "OW, what is wrong with you??"

If you called them a bitch they would end the night and be pissed for days. (no I never did that).

However............

When having sex that same girl could not have you pull thier hair hard enough, spank them hard enough or often anough, call them a sexy bitch or slut enough, or ram your cock in thier pussies and asses as hard as you can until they cum like a freight train.

I wonder if this is the same for TG gals as well.

I hope you don't shred my question. It's just that I notice this with 90% of the girls I have been with in the past. Any comments?

sucka4chix
10-12-2007, 05:42 PM
That's just basic sex 101--- everyone's threshold for pain goes up during sex. Endorphins (?), which are basically pain killers, are the reason, I believe. That's why hickeys feel good--- someone's giving you a bruise, and you like it!

xbecomingx
12-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Endorphins are actually the exact reason!

They act as the body’s natural reaction to pain and adrenaline!

Causing a change in your breathing patterns and allowing you to inhale more oxygen! Allowing more blood flow and causing you to become turned on!

I love the feeling and that is why I’m a fan of body piercing and tattoos! They cause Endorphins and make me happy!

tsmandy
12-04-2007, 11:46 PM
I'm mostly a sadist, but when I'm getting fucked there's nothing like a good tug on my hair, getting smacked in the tits and face, and of course on the ass, maybe even being choked a bit.....

http://mandytgirl.com

KiraHarden
12-05-2007, 12:37 AM
I'm into being slapped, choked, whipped, nipple clamps w/ weights, BDSM, and love having my hair pulled, Im def into pain> I do go to BDSM shows when they get up here and always volunteer for the rack on the main stage.

Quinn
12-05-2007, 12:40 AM
I would say mine is extremely high, though it usually doesn't come into play to any greater degree than my getting bitten or scratched during a particularly primal fuck session.

-Quinn

Caleigh
12-05-2007, 12:42 AM
Nothing is more fun that mixing some pain with the pleasure
of sex. I so miss the great bdsm scene in Toronto. No
better warm up for a night of hot sex than getting your ass
tanned and your nipples tweaked until you scream.

Quinn
12-05-2007, 12:52 AM
I think we can all agree BDSM is truly enjoyable. There are times when I think the Marquis de Sade must have been a distant relative of mine or something. Still, it's definitely the type of activity you only engage in with the right type of woman. It's definitely not for everyone.

By the way, who here has read Story of O? If you're into BDSM and haven't, I highly recommend it.

-Quinn

xbecomingx
12-05-2007, 03:03 AM
Wow this really came alive! LOL

Yes bdsm is truly amazing! And I love all forms of it!
I also have an extremely high level of pain tolerance!

However sometimes it just nice to let go of it and just feel it.
Like I said. I enjoy it and prefer it!

alphanumeric
12-05-2007, 04:38 AM
Endorphins are actually the exact reason!

They act as the body’s natural reaction to pain and adrenaline!

Causing a change in your breathing patterns and allowing you to inhale more oxygen! Allowing more blood flow and causing you to become turned on!

I love the feeling and that is why I’m a fan of body piercing and tattoos! They cause Endorphins and make me happy!

wow.

I must be doing it wrong...