PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Chicago...

LBCDO
10-10-2007, 06:40 AM
Yo, I heard that my ex was murdered in Chicago, and she didnt do any modeling, but she hung out at a lot of clubs. If anyone has any info, please let me know... Thats what the rumor is, and I hope that its not true. Ive been away for the last 2 years, so Ive been out the loop, but PLEASE let me know if Im mistaken. Any help is appreciated

dskreet2
10-10-2007, 06:50 AM
Name, general description, around when\where in the Chi it supposedly happened?

Now for something completely different. Nice lipps!

LBCDO
10-10-2007, 08:02 AM
Chanel, she originally lived on the West Side in KTown, and moved to the south side. Supposedly the shit went down on 79th and King Drive last summer. Any and all info is appreciated. I know TS Vanessa is on this board a little bit, but i dont know her like that. But thanks ahead of time for the help

TsVanessa69
10-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Chanel, she originally lived on the West Side in KTown, and moved to the south side. Supposedly the shit went down on 79th and King Drive last summer. Any and all info is appreciated. I know TS Vanessa is on this board a little bit, but i dont know her like that. But thanks ahead of time for the help
Actually never heard of anything like that ever happening. Sorry
maybe you were misinformed.
I vaguely rember seeing the girl in the pic 1 or 2 times out. Never talked to her or anything

LBCDO
10-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Oye, gracias por todo. Yo Hable con su prima y ella me dijo eso. Yo espero que es una mentira!

Preciate it!

ed_jaxon
10-10-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm in Chatham and didn't hear anything like that last year. I hope its not true.