PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE EVER FOLDED A 20 DOLLAR NOTE? TRY IT!

Kriss
10-09-2007, 05:29 AM
this is some CRAZY SHIT to impress your friends with at bars.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPATWhux7Uo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMgGC9W-ks8&mode=related&search=

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml

you will take the piss but you ALL gonna do this if you haven't already.

It is this stuff that really appeals to the sick humour of those who did it. they thinkit is hilarious and so clever to put it right n your face like this.

TJT
10-09-2007, 05:33 AM
An old or a new 20? Those Illuminiods may have missed the update.

Somedude21
10-09-2007, 05:36 AM
Think he's talking about the new ones, the ones that look like the WTC after it got hit by the planes--assuming that you fold it right.

TJT
10-09-2007, 05:39 AM
What if you fold it wrong? Does Hamilton look like Betty White?

Kriss
10-09-2007, 05:42 AM
WOW

lust4ts
10-09-2007, 05:46 AM
That is weird, most likely just one of life's strange coincidences but weird none the less.

TJT
10-09-2007, 05:54 AM
Looks like an oil well a comin' in.

Kriss
10-09-2007, 06:01 AM
Looks like an oil well a comin' in.

He's RIGHT DAMMIT!!!!!

So sorry I misinterpreted your hidden messages which must have taken ages :claps

TJT
10-09-2007, 06:07 AM
That's ok. I've been at this longer than you have.

stillies77
10-09-2007, 06:23 AM
old news...i took the piss long ago hahaha

trish
10-09-2007, 06:43 AM
This is all I could afford :arrow:

El Nino
10-09-2007, 06:51 AM
Yeah, I told my co-workers about this and they thought I was full of shit. I then demonstrated it to all of them on a lunch break. Funny thing is, they're all ex-mil so they were awfully surprised. All they said was, "woah, that's fucked up." This of course is no coincidence as 911 was, let's just say, very convienent for our current administration. Try the dollar folding for yourselves. Honestly, if that is straight up coincidence, I'll eat my hat...

Foto
10-09-2007, 08:01 AM

It is this stuff that really appeals to the sick humour of those who did it. they thinkit is hilarious and so clever to put it right n your face like this.

Damn I thought that first one looked like my dick going between some tits.. what the fuck was I thinking??? Are you sawing my dick(s) be the World Trade Center(s) and it(s) smoking?

Kriss
10-09-2007, 08:05 AM
Honestly, if that is straight up coincidence, I'll eat my hat...

They love to do it right in everyones face and laugh about it. Right under your nose, with the very paper that they control you with and you would step over your brother for. Thats why they shot JFK right there in public, on film, you can see it's the DRIVER. He shoots with his left hand, over his shoulder, he momentarily slows the car and turns slightly. You can even see Jackie O moving aside BEFORE Kennedy's brain explodes out the BACK of his head.

Everyone remembers where they were when kennedy got shot right? and Martin luther king? And when the CHALLENGER shuttle exploded, And when the towers got hit.

Thats ALL part of the trauma based mind control perpetrated on a mass scale

hondarobot
10-09-2007, 09:57 AM

Oh My God. If you turn that folded twenty dollar bill on it's side, the top part reads "The Unit", my favorite tv show. Of course then it doesn't look like the World Trade Center, more like a burning cigarette, or something with moss growing off it.

These Illuminati characters are brilliant. Either that or people like Kriss are completely crazy. I think I'll stick with the second theory.

Beagle
10-09-2007, 10:05 AM
That $20 trick is nothing. There's a lot more proof out there that this administration was involved..... All of these are real. Coinkydink? I think not!

hondarobot
10-09-2007, 10:10 AM
That $20 trick is nothing. There's a lot more proof out there that this administration was involved..... All of these are real. Coinkydink? I think not!

OK, well,

Q: Who sits around folding money?

A: Crazy people.

That's the short answer. Go look at clouds and imagine stupid shit. It's clearly the clouds behind all this cloak and dagger stuff.

themaster
10-09-2007, 01:02 PM
This is OLD!!!

chefmike
10-09-2007, 03:27 PM

They love to do it right in everyones face and laugh about it. Right under your nose, with the very paper that they control you with and you would step over your brother for. Thats why they shot JFK right there in public, on film, you can see it's the DRIVER. He shoots with his left hand, over his shoulder, he momentarily slows the car and turns slightly. You can even see Jackie O moving aside BEFORE Kennedy's brain explodes out the BACK of his head.

Everyone remembers where they were when kennedy got shot right? and Martin luther king? And when the CHALLENGER shuttle exploded, And when the towers got hit.

Go piss in your tinfoil hat, lunatic.
If you walked(or were dragged) into any psych ward babbling the kind of batshit crazy BS that you post on this forum you would be put in restraints and heavily medicated like all the other paranoid-schizophrenics, you fuckin' flake...get some therapy, asswipe.
And maybe you should also consider laying off the crackpipe for a while...

Night Rider
10-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Yea kriss you do seem to have some problems! I'll give you some online therapy! Are they drug related problems? Are you having phycotic episodes? Do you need to pull your head out of your ass and stop sounding like a madman?

CORVETTEDUDE
10-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Looks to me like there's a bunch of boneheads that need to get a life, or maybe a job making some of that stuff they're folding.

Kriss
10-10-2007, 01:13 AM
Here, Kriss. Try rolling it. Now this is a little trick that will really blow your mind.

NO THANKS, YOU CAN KEEP THAT SHIT FOR YOURSELF

BY THE WAY...................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDQVyAizhpc

tsafficianado
10-10-2007, 02:36 AM
Yeah, I told my co-workers about this and they thought I was full of shit. .

your co-workers figured you out, huh?

T5000
10-10-2007, 04:53 AM

It is this stuff that really appeals to the sick humour of those who did it. they thinkit is hilarious and so clever to put it right n your face like this.How about this strange coincident? George Bush & Bin Ladin must of read MAD magazine. I never knew that the design of the Twin Towers was inspired by the 5 dollar bill, and then its destruction was inspired by the 20 dollar bill! Wow that's amazing, its like a magic 8 ball!
Did you know you can fold a 1 dollar bill and make George
Washington look like a mushroom? Perhaps that inspired you to take mushrooms and start believing someone Else's conspiracies.
I don't know if your being serious with all of these moronic conspiracy theories that you keep posting here
or your just fucking with people. Either way its funny. You know conspiracies are nothing more than modern day fairy tales. You can put a conspiracy spin on just about anything, its so easy to do.

chefmike
10-10-2007, 05:01 AM
Krisp isn't kidding...he's as crazy as a rat in a goddamn coffee can. The term acid-casualty comes to mind...as well as paranoid-schizophrenic...

Kriss
10-10-2007, 07:04 AM
CHEF MIKE YOU SEEM TO BE A LITTLE OBSESSED WITH ME. YOU MAY HAVE BETTER LUCK WITH HONDAROBOT, I HEAR HE "bats for the other team" YOU KNOW.......... PLEASE STOP SENDING ME PICTURES OF YOUR GENITALS.
HI MIKE
and yes I think geoergy porgy does 'read' MAD magazine or at least have someone read it to him, and show him which way up the pictures go........

GinX
10-10-2007, 11:14 AM

Exactly, exactly...the U.S. government in it's infinite wisdom would actually PRINT AND CIRCULATE that message that THEY were actually the ones who performed the 9/11 attacks because after all, they just want to flaunt their authority because we can't do a damn thing about it. Of course, instead of just coming out and telling us to our faces, they decide to hide the message on our money, said message only readable if you fold the bill in a very specific fashion...hidden pictures on money is WAY more shocking and intimidating.

Of course, if you believe all that, then you probably believe that the Earth is really under the control of green cheese eating Moon People. You better put on an extra tinfoil hait.

chefmike
10-10-2007, 04:39 PM
CHEF MIKE YOU SEEM TO BE A LITTLE OBSESSED WITH ME. YOU MAY HAVE BETTER LUCK WITH HONDAROBOT, I HEAR HE "bats for the other team" YOU KNOW.......... PLEASE STOP SENDING ME PICTURES OF YOUR GENITALS.
HI MIKE
and yes I think geoergy porgy does 'read' MAD magazine or at least have someone read it to him, and show him which way up the pictures go........

So now you've stooped to homophobic lies, you little freak? I guess that shouldn't be surprising, since your lunatic postings have brought you nothing but ridicule from every sane member of this board. Why don't you go shout your absurd drivel in the park or on a streetcorner? With any luck the authorities will take you away to a well-deserved padded-cell and we'll be rid of you, KrazyKrisp.

Night Rider
10-10-2007, 10:47 PM
"you are hooked on conspiracy theories. So what are you accomplishing by posting this stuff in between ShemaleYum updates and "hanging below the skirt" threads. Stop being so grandiose, and take this stuff to the Politics and Religion Forum."

EXACTLY if you really want to post these crazy theories then work away, but in POLITICS AND RELIGION (and try to keep them short and sweet) cheers