PDA

View Full Version : Allanah Starr Presents 'Goddesses' (Peek at the footage!)

AllanahStarrNYC
10-07-2007, 12:34 PM
As you know I have been through a turbulent time with my parties lately. Promoting parties in NYC is a TOUGH business!! Ypu have to roll with the punches and people will fuck you over in an instant. It's just part of the game.

During the past month we have moved TWICE. Trust me, this has brought me as much grief as my customers. It is VERY confusing and diffilcult.

Alas, I have found a great place that I am happy with. It is upscale, very well kept, spacious, and has a lot of perks.

We have been @ The Moomia Lounge for two weeks now ans things have been great and they can ONLY improve.

SO- Thursday Oct. 28 I am having the grand opening of my brand new party 'Goddesses' happening each and every Thursday.

Following with the Egyptian motif of the club- It wil be an Acient Egyptian themed night.

There will be ALL night drink specials EVERY week- plus Moomia serves excellent, reasonably priced sushi (had some myself last Thursday and the shrimp tempura was FANTASTIC) ,until 2 AM.

Lap dances are allowed. And there is waitress service. The club is very spacious, private, and discrete, with TONS of area to lounge and sit. Parking is quite easy as well and the club is within walking distance to many major train lines.

There of course will be featured dancers and some entertainment. And the music will be hot as always by Sergio.

AND the egyptian theme WILL continue every week after, as well as drink specials and such!

Today I shot the promos for the party at the club and we put together a fun behind the scenes clip for you to enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RDZax4Fd4Q

And remember I will see you for the Grand Opening of "Goddesses"
Thursday. Oct. 28 @ Moomia Lounge
157 Lafayette (Lafayette & Grand in Manhattan)

From 10PM-4AM
Ladies FREE before 11 PM, $15 After
Gentlemen $30

There should be some surprises as well!!!

Flyer coming soon!

ANd don't forget to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RDZax4Fd4Q

Think you might have a good laugh!

TsVanessa69
10-07-2007, 05:48 PM
OMG a spider crawling on your face!!!
Very America's Next Top Model!!
I lived!!! :)

gonzobear
10-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Yes, NYC can be a tough town, prices go up, clubs change, and its so easy to get used up in this town.
But I love your parties and the atmosphere at each and every one reflects the hard work and energy that you put into it.

Just stay beautiful and keep giving us guys what we need.......a room full of our kind of beautiful women.

See you there!

AllanahStarrNYC
10-07-2007, 08:25 PM
OMG a spider crawling on your face!!!
Very America's Next Top Model!!
I lived!!! :)

Funny thing is- is that they were both pretty docile. The snake acted up fpr a bit but then perferctly coiled itself around the ring on my finger- which was amazing for pics. And the spider was great to woek wirh too. And yeah we were def. inspired by Ms. Pigford's shoot!

bipoker
10-07-2007, 11:14 PM
As you know I have been through a turbulent time with my parties lately. Promoting parties in NYC is a TOUGH business!! Ypu have to roll with the punches and people will fuck you over in an instant. It's just part of the game.

During the past month we have moved TWICE. Trust me, this has brought me as much grief as my customers. It is VERY confusing and diffilcult

Allanah,

For those that don't live in NYC it would be extremely difficult to comprehend just how difficult what you're doing really is. Particularly since what you're actually doing is keeping the transgendered lifestyle alive in a city where is should be booming.

Don't give up the fight baby, and keep on doing it no matter how many challenges you face. Living in this this city is trying from day to day, and you are legend so please don't stop.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Thank you for the support.

Being a party promoter is very hard, as I mentioned , and being a ts party promoter even harder. I developed a formula for the parties that is now not exclusive and venues keep getting more and more difficult to deal with.

But I am pushing forward and am hoping to make this party very special and very different to anything I have done before.

Luckily we have had Sunny's help with venues and I am looking to definately move forward, change my format, and bring it to another level.

freak
10-08-2007, 05:13 AM
you should move your parties to Miami for the winter, get out of the cold and into the teenie bikinis

Ecstatic
10-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Sounds like a great location, Allanah. I hope it works out!

gonzobear
10-08-2007, 06:25 AM
If your past shows are any evidence of what you can do,
then your future shows can only be excellent

Rico
10-09-2007, 02:15 AM
I wish there were parties like this in San Diego...I'll get to New York one of these days..I have been fortunate enough to go to Edelweiss back in the day. Wow what an eye opening candy store that was for a green behind the ears and wet all over "newbie" at the time!