PDA

View Full Version : Are you into TS and TV?

elo
10-03-2007, 02:21 AM
Since i noticed that at least a couple of guys on this forum are into TV, i wondered how many?What attracts you on a TS?What attracts you on a TV?

FREEFALLL666
10-03-2007, 02:29 AM
TS,TV and GG

andyuk
10-03-2007, 04:09 AM
GG for me.
like some TS girls,
TV ,not for me.

Willie Escalade
10-03-2007, 08:17 AM
I'm attracted to beautiful women, whether they are TS, GG, or TV.

justatransgirl
10-03-2007, 08:19 AM
I'm not a guy - but I like boys, girls, boys and girls together, TV's, boys in drag, and I'm in a LTR with another TS girl.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Oh - and I'm attracked to Willey's willey too... LOL :-)

elo
10-03-2007, 02:44 PM
You are right M77 i forgot that.I forgot also a TS,TV,GG and Guys option.
Wich brings mo to the question:Are the posters who voted for TV into guys as well?

Willie Escalade wrote:

"I'm attracted to beautiful women, whether they are TS, GG, or TV."

TV are not women.They are guys who like to dress and behave like women from time to time.

cockcraver
10-03-2007, 03:23 PM
im into people im attracted to and thats femininity...and those people are gg's and tgirls only....i have nothing against gays, drag queens or whatever but its only women for me...

Ecstatic
10-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Too generalized for a proper answer. In descending order, on a physical basis only (thus on counting intelligence, personality, charm, or other attributes which actually count much more) I am attracted to

pre/non-op TS's
post-op TS's/GG's
CD's/TV's
Men

The degree of attraction falls off sharply after the second category, while the first two are both quite high. I have zero attraction for men, other than sex play. Again, this is purely physical attraction, backed by experience in all categories.

ezed
10-04-2007, 07:44 AM
TV are not women.They are guys who like to dress and behave like women from time to time.

Who says? What if a TV dresses and behaves like a woman all the time? Does that make here a TVS? :?:

Willie Escalade
10-04-2007, 08:19 AM
I should have said that I'm attracted to the feminine image.

andyuk
10-04-2007, 08:29 AM
I'm not a guy - but I like boys, girls, boys and girls together, TV's, boys in drag, and I'm in a LTR with another TS girl.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Oh - and I'm attracked to Willey's willey too... LOL :-)

so what your saying is your not fussy?lol(joking)