PDA

View Full Version : Forum Improvments

dipo87
09-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Does anyone think the forum may need some improvments

I for first would suggest improvments on the

search engine

first it needs more focusing, cause you cant find what you looking for in 100pages of thread

second in any query you perform there is the same results that keep coming
back thats not related to your query

ok everyone your turn

chefmike
10-01-2007, 06:10 AM
I'm sure the mods will appreciate such feedback from a long-time member like yourself. :roll:

DJ_Asia
10-01-2007, 09:08 AM
I'm sure the mods will appreciate such feedback from a long-time member like yourself. :roll:

LOL!

Actually i do have a request that we are given the option of ignoring private messages from certain individuals...who will remain unnamed but are as annoying as fuck.

dan_drade
10-01-2007, 09:15 AM
The only improvement that I can see is the color. Sure the pink scheme is a girly kind of thing, but if you have a crappy monitor, like I used to have. It can be a real pain in the ass to read the blue over the pink. Even with a good monitor it can be a little confusing on the eyes if you know what I mean.

mbf
10-01-2007, 09:16 AM
a real good improvement would be: learn how to fuckin use the search engine of this site in the first place. It works fine for me. you can narrow down your search options pretty well and will get good results.

but I understand, bitching is sooo much easier than actually take some time and fiddle around with whats there.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Actually i do have a request that we are given the option of ignoring private messages from certain individuals...who will remain unnamed but are as annoying as fuck.

AMEN! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

dan_drade
10-01-2007, 09:21 AM

AMEN! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Heyyyyy, I'm not the only one here on the west coast after midnight LOL. Gotta get me some HJTG LOL j/k.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-01-2007, 09:27 AM
Yup. Im still up (Its my day off tomorrow). Yay! LOL Im disappointed with this retarded movie I rented so here I am. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

dan_drade
10-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Yup. Im still up (Its my day off tomorrow). Yay! LOL Im disappointed with this retarded movie I rented so here I am. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Wish it was my day off tomorrow. Sorry to hear that your movie is retarded LOL. Oopps, is this hijacking???

mbf
10-01-2007, 09:32 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Wish it was my day off tomorrow. Sorry to hear that your movie is retarded LOL. Oopps, is this hijacking???

in my book highjacking an already retarded thread is OK!!!!!! lol

dan_drade
10-01-2007, 09:34 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

in my book highjacking an already retarded thread is OK!!!!!! lol

Haaaaaaaahahahaha. Then I'll hijack away LOL.

chefmike
10-01-2007, 03:03 PM

LOL!

I'm with you on that, DJ. Troll noobs like the one that you're referring to usually resort to that kind of childish BS when they have been made a fool of in the forum. The majority of these dipshits usually end up getting themselves banned.