PDA

View Full Version : Have You Named Your Wobbley Bits?

TopHeavyCutie
09-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Hi sweet sweet Gurls and boi's,

Time for a nother thinking thread. Hope you enjoy 8)

Alright so here goes... This is for the Lads, Lassies..and everything in between.

Have you named your "Private Parts". i.e weather it be your pecker...Boobs..or some other installation of unknown origins.

For me, I named my boobs,

Lefty = Victoria
&
Righty = Paris

Lemme Hear whatcha came up with!

Israela
xoxoxoxoxoxox

BeardedOne
09-26-2007, 10:25 PM
:lol: :lol:

I haven't named any of my parts, but I know one popular gurl here that talks about "Lily" from time to time. :D

I never understood the naming thing. If you give it a name, won't some people have moral dilemmas about eating it? :wink:

CrazyAboutTGirls
09-26-2007, 10:33 PM
As in Beckham and Hilton?

'I have a name for my penis, its called the octagon. I have also named my testes, the left one is called James Westfall, and the right one is Dr Kenneth Niliswater'.....

Ecstatic
09-26-2007, 10:57 PM
No names, but they do have a number: 1-800-IMH-ORNY

blckhaze
09-26-2007, 11:06 PM
i never named it myself, but my past gf have named it, sort of like a code word to use when around other people. The weirdest on was "Snickers", and yes the pun was intended.

TopHeavyCutie
09-26-2007, 11:32 PM
Wow...I had no idea we are all so "personal" with our personal parts.

And Yes CrazyATG.....As in Beckham and Hilton.

They are my Most #1 & 2 Role models of all time.

I have personaly gave Paris P. a hug and tried to get her phone # 1 night in Vegas someplace.

And I am still waiting to meet my #1 Victoria Beckham. She is always trottin around LAX airport...Anytime now I can just feel she will swing thru LAS.