PDA

View Full Version : TS or TV...I love 'em both equally..any thoughts?

writerNYC
09-22-2007, 08:56 AM
I know alot of guys feel that TS's are the "real deal", but a sexy, passionate TV puts some serious starch in my shorts, too :lol: I'm curious how many of you guys have similar tastes.

El Nino
09-22-2007, 09:12 AM
Yes, it is the femininity that attracts me... So the shades of gray are numerous. NOTHING is black or white. And I am sick of seeing people like TSNTX and others compartmentalizing and reducing everybody into labels, such as fags etc. It is derogatorial and bigoted, and downright spiteful to do this. Labels are false, they are an illusion and do not exist.

writerNYC
09-22-2007, 09:32 AM
Hell, I grew up in a devout Catholic home, for cryin' out loud....If I could maintain an open mind and eventually acknowledge & embrace my titanic attraction to the "hung angels" of this world, anybody can!

El Nino
09-22-2007, 07:08 PM
All the factors that go into making up a human being, are infinitley complex, and can not be sorted. Labels don't work and have no merit.

hondarobot
09-22-2007, 07:39 PM
The TV/Drag Queen/Crossdresser thing is a whole world of it's own. I know this, because I work at a national epicenter for that particular scene. Personally, I don't consider that segment of the "gender identity" spectrum to be anything beyond either a gay male form of performance art, or a kink being worked out by a kink oriented male. I do not consider them women, nor do they generally consider themselves anything other then feminine gay men.

An actual TS? Yes, I do consider exactly the same as a genetically born woman. Oddly enough, I have had sex with a professional drag queen (in girl mode). Thankfully, the experience did not turn me gay. Nothing wrong with being gay, personally I'm just not interested in show tunes. Oh, and the idea of having sex with other men.

There are exceptions to this rule. Some people I work with, as well as posters on this forum, are not full scale TS, but seem to be in a Transition Interruptus stage, currently transitioning, or just don't wish to do hormones and/or surgery at all. You have to consider things on a case by case basis. There are definitely shades of gray. I just view people as people, and respect their personal convictions.

Some guy who just slaps on a dress or some eyeliner, I don't find that attractive at all. Those guys seem a little weird to me. But that's just my opinion.