PDA

View Full Version : NEW candids pics of ME and Krys Bertolly added today!!!

Nikka
09-10-2007, 07:20 PM
NEW candid pics (by request hehe) of me on vacations (well, working vacations) and a NEW girl on the site Krys Bertolly added today to www.latinatranny.com :mrgreen:

Nikka
09-10-2007, 07:44 PM
NEW candid pics (by request hehe) of me on vacations (well, working vacations) and a NEW girl on the site Krys Bertolly added today to www.latinatranny.com :mrgreen:

Beautiful location. Brazil? Argentina?

One more question, we see you in pics with ggs and tgs. Do you do scenes with men?

Italy, Firenze....

no men...... only tg and gg

Nikka
09-11-2007, 01:55 AM

One more question, we see you in pics with ggs and tgs. Do you do scenes with men?

Italy, Firenze....

Firenze looks lovely.

Damn shame about the no men. I suspected it. I guess the men in HA will just hav to close their eyes and imagine it! :wink:

exactly :wink:

use your imagination :mrgreen:

bellamy
09-11-2007, 02:22 AM
Honestly I'd rather see pics of you then the models. So if you have more by all means bring them on.

Ecstatic
09-11-2007, 04:50 AM
Nikka, I just love your candid shots. Who's that behind those Foster Grants? (Not sure if you'll get the US commercial reference....)

Nikka
09-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Nikka, I just love your candid shots. Who's that behind those Foster Grants? (Not sure if you'll get the US commercial reference....)

I think I am lost :shock:

hehe

CORVETTEDUDE
09-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Candids, huh??? You're a Drama Queen, but that's OK. Keep the drama cummin'!

Bandyspring
09-12-2007, 03:36 AM

hehe
Don't worry, I'm from the US and I don't get it either. Explanation for those of us who are from other countries or just not with it please Ecstatic? :oops:

Groober_meister
09-15-2007, 09:10 AM

Italy, Firenze....

why is that? just curious

Tail Gunner
09-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Lookin' GREAT...:D

sucka4chix
09-15-2007, 04:21 PM

hehe
Don't worry, I'm from the US and I don't get it either. Explanation for those of us who are from other countries or just not with it please Ecstatic? :oops:

well let's clarify; it's not just a commercial reference, but an ANCIENT commercial reference! "Who's that behind those Foster Grants?" is a line from the old Foster Grants sunglasses commercial.

kaientai
09-15-2007, 08:31 PM
sorry for hijackin the threat a bit nikka italy??? any chance of new marianna cordobba sets on latina tranny??????

Byrdman
11-11-2007, 12:38 AM
Hi Nikka--
I've long been a huge fan of Krys Bertolly... I think she's wonderful! What's she like? Did you get to hang out with her? And do you know if she's planning to tour Europe any time in the near future?

(sorry to bombard you with questions)

Nikka
11-11-2007, 05:07 AM
sorry for hijackin the threat a bit nikka italy??? any chance of new marianna cordobba sets on latina tranny??????

of course I did!!!!

sets are already there and a huge movie is coming for this 14th :wink:

Nikka
11-11-2007, 05:07 AM
Hi Nikka--
I've long been a huge fan of Krys Bertolly... I think she's wonderful! What's she like? Did you get to hang out with her? And do you know if she's planning to tour Europe any time in the near future?

(sorry to bombard you with questions)

I met Krys in Brazil at the famous bar Elenice, as I know she travel often to Europe to Spain I guess... she might be there by now :wink: