PDA

View Full Version : I drank with the dead

dreamer
09-09-2007, 06:59 AM
yes! ---I made it home!!! ------and upon my travels ---I drank beer whilst using a tall gravestone to support my back ----

crazy little town I live in -------

my "accomplice" was the fool -to flick a butt ----I soon scorned him ----and applied my own respect into my own pocket --------

WHAT A FEELING!! ---dangerous "outlaws" were we ---every car light --every raised hair on my yellow back ---every rain drop (yes -the sky cried --just a tiny bit enough to take personal notice) ---

ahhhh ---my rump resting on someone's history ---my spirit illuminated by circumstances ---my friend was/is (much drunker than me) ------

"dude!!" --I tried to keep it to a whisper ---

"see those darker trees? --THAT's where we're gonna run to" ----

but he had to piss!!! ---bastage!!! ----

"okay dude ---I'm gonna be hiding in the shade of those trees --(and it was uncanny ---cuz --as soon as we met back up -- ----a COP went by

(ahhh --the shade of a night time tree) ---

bye bye ----we made it ---I ahead of he --scaled a rock wall ---

he took my extended hand ---

WE MADE IT MOTHER FUCKER!!! ---WE ARE THE COOLEST DRUNKEN GRAVE (sitters) I HAVE EVER MET!!!!! -----

(and damnitall --I truly believe those dead people liked my attitude)!!!!

chefmike
09-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Rock on, Beavis.

And please give my regards to Butthead...

Quinn
09-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Stay with the dead, they're better company.

-Quinn

dreamer
09-10-2007, 10:27 PM
I dunno fellas ---I was hammered when I wrote that ---and now two days later I feel like a dick-head -----what the eff is a 35 year old doing breaking rules like that for? (never mind the raving on about it) ---how terrible it would have been -if caught -----I dunno -----but I swear -at the moment --it really was exciting ---hadn't done anything like that in a long long time -----ahh --fuck it ---next time I'm bringing a shovel!!! ---just kidding --heheh --