PDA

View Full Version : any DANA INTERNATIONAL fans in here??

Nikka
09-08-2007, 03:08 AM
The singer from Israel?

here her myspace
http://www.myspace.com/danainternational

and PICS :wink: (yes she is a transsexual)

SaharaX
09-08-2007, 03:10 AM
I love Dana! Shes one of my favourite singers!...

Ecstatic
09-08-2007, 03:31 AM
Great pics of Dana! I love her CD Free which also includes the songs "A Woman in Love" and "Diva" along with many others. She has a great voice.

Toro
09-08-2007, 03:36 AM
dana is incredible ... and i've never seen her look as good as she does in those pics. wow.

andyuk
09-08-2007, 04:23 AM
i remember her winning.
i always thought she was a post op mind

tonkatoy
09-08-2007, 04:24 AM
i thought you were talking about the axles. Theya re very good axles by the way.

dc_guy_75
09-08-2007, 04:32 AM
Check out
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L-1BUmbdC9A&mode=related&search=

It reminds me of the Mya Rudolph Versace skits on Saturday Night Live.

She is beautiful though, I wish there was an equivant transgendered singer in the US...

Coroner
09-08-2007, 12:34 PM
I remember her from the European Song Contest back in 1999 when she fell off the stage :lol:

I didnīt know much about transsexuals at this time and the TV-host talked about a "man". That was the part I didnīt understand :lol:

rickie
09-08-2007, 02:32 PM
May be a very beautifull prophet of God

Nikka
09-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Great pics of Dana! I love her CD Free which also includes the songs "A Woman in Love" and "Diva" along with many others. She has a great voice.

I have that CD!!!

I ordered thru a music store from Spain I remember, years ago... hehe

later I wanted MORE of Dana but all of the albums seems unavailable... :shock:

Nikka
09-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Check out
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L-1BUmbdC9A&mode=related&search=

It reminds me of the Mya Rudolph Versace skits on Saturday Night Live.

She is beautiful though, I wish there was an equivant transgendered singer in the US...

amazing video thank you 8)

CrazyAboutTGirls
09-08-2007, 08:43 PM
It was probably the first ts I had really seen at the time, and I thought, 'I still definitely would'. 8 years later, here I am!!!

Ecstatic
09-08-2007, 09:53 PM
I have that CD!!!

I've been meaning to search for more, as that's the only one I have as well. But it's a great collection. I wonder who assists with the vocals on "Diva" as they are truly powerful and very high. If that's her, wow.

TsVanessa69
09-09-2007, 02:12 AM
I have that CD!!!

I've been meaning to search for more, as that's the only one I have as well. But it's a great collection. I wonder who assists with the vocals on "Diva" as they are truly powerful and very high. If that's her, wow.
That song makes me mad money when I perform it in drag shows

ilovealexis
09-09-2007, 03:49 AM
yea i know dana international, she was singing "diva"

FREEFALLL666
09-09-2007, 07:28 AM
Oh shit, I was hoping that noone brought that angel up! I seriously mean it she IS AN ANGEL!

1/04/81 - 9/05/98 Michael Ford born and becomes a homophobe despite believing in equality. 9/5/98 Eurovision 98 and Michael is watching the Eurovision, hell he does it every year! On comes an Israeli singer Dana International, her voice, her captivating eyes, her snake hipped motion, her devilsh smile. Mike votes for her straight away the second the number is up and working.

She wins!! Mike is ecstatic this beautiful WOMAN has won!!

Next morning Mike wakes up with hangover looks at the TV in his room and an advert for another Gay only TV show comes on and Mike shudders... Heading into the kitchen he hears Eurovision mentioned on the BBC News. Walking into the living room he stands infront of the TV he sees this beautiful devilish woman on screen and hears "The Eurovision Song Contest was won last night by the Transsexual Singer Dana International" Mikes brain, heart and stomach went into overdrive and he started researching, Mike has an IQ of 145 at this moment in time. He finds out via the dictionary a definition, THE DEFINITION WAS MISLEADING! He read it like the Transsexual was a Drag Queen, this made the next couple of hours very confusing.

Mike found an article in the Sunday Times on her and her story and it touched him emotionaly and sortof fixed his mind. Eventually after arguements with mates he started to understand himself and his previous homophobia. He had her pictures from every magazine he could find and still has his downloaded pictures proudly displayed on his room walls.

When Mike was 14 he was on holiday at a place called Lorret De Mar. He heard a type of techno called GABBER 140-666 DrumBeats Per Minute. He met a group called Neophyte there before they went on stage to perform and went to a strip club called The Pink Flamingo. A place that had some of the finest looking women EVER, he went in there AT FOURTEEN FUCKING YEARS OLD!!! He went and had a couple of pints and vodka. After a while one of the girls (In my eyes the best looking girl!) came over to him and said "Hugiagia chuuxxuikkav ikkish aiocjia?" He just stared at her and said "What love?" The girl just looked him in the eyes and said to the 17 1//2 stone 14 Yr old "You have Johnny?" Mike just stared at her and said he didnt. She threw one into his lap and said "Put this on you are going to need it!" Within seconds it was on his dick and taking a swig of his pint and a toke on a cigar he nearly died! Oh yes a BLOW JOB OFF A STRIPPER A FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS DREAM!! Oh shit! No BJ. No. The girl hoisted her skirt in the darkness and he saw she wasnt wearing panties.. HE LOST HIS VIRGINITY AT FOURTEEN TO A STRIPPER WHO HAD JUST BEEN ON STAGE!!!

Mikes parents when he was 20 decided they were going back to LDM, he and his family went out there, and YES FUCKING NEOPHYTE WAS THERE! But Mike went back to the Pink Flamingo and the place had changed... It was a GAY CLUB NOW!! He went in, and over the space of 1 week he had had sex with 2 Black women, 3 Oriental Guys, 2 Trannsexuals...
One night while there I was talking to 2 HOT LESBIANS!! We hung around for a while and one made a joke "Hey if we havn't had a 3some in 2 days with a girl, YOU, are spending the night with US!". Well lets just say time ran out...
I went to the club and met a T-Girl there, Mike went to the bogs with her and spent an hour with her. I went back to the bar all loved up and wanting more S.E.X. The girls were there! I walked over and without thinking blurted out "OK lets git some food into us and go and FUCK!" The couple looked at each other and LETS JUST SAY NO.HOLDS.BARRED.3SOME WITH 2 LESBIANS!

Mike was about 18 and he went to a Liverpool Recording studio/Practice office on a music course, He got to know a Goth WITCH, the guy kept talking about my fangs, Mike has DEMONIC FANGS!! Mike was in one of the classes, he looked forward and saw one of the HYPER AGRESSIVE LOONS there were 2 of them, he saw he was wearing spikes. Mike had made a descision a while back 1998 early June(DANA I LOVE YOU FOR CHANGING ME FOR THE GOOD) Dont turn opportunitys down. He asked him "Where did you get them spiked Bangles from?"
"Quiggins!"
"Wheres that?"
"YOU DUMB FUCKER!"
I got offended by that! "My ma and da may be Scouse and know this place but I am from Runcorn. As such I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE QUIGGINS IS"
The place broke down to hysterics, I wanted to scream at them and jump out of the window, Mike was 5 storys up! I just said "Seriously Where is it?"
The lad turned round to me and said "Behind you you QUEER!"
I didnt object to him calling me QUEER, I was by that time fully secure in the fact that I am straight, I love T-Girls, but noo that wasnt what hit me, It was the use of QUEER as an insult! (DAMNIT DANA ONE BLOODY 3 MINUTE SONG AND YOU CHANGE ME FOR GOOD!)

I looked out of the window, infront of Mikes eyes in friggin 6 1/2 foot tall letters was QUIGGINS!! BLOODY DECEPTICON PURPLE LETTERS I SAW EVERY DAY BUT NO MIKE YOU DONT READ THE THINGS!
I went there at lunch time, I got A HELL OF ALOT OF SPIKES!

Two days later my skin still crawled round him, he freaked me out with his GAY=DEFECTIVE stance. I brought in a "Lunchtime Project", at lunch I would go down and have a couple of joints and go back upstairs for 20 mins and surf the web. That day I didnt. I went onto the PC and made a story using Pics of DANA of a girl dancing in different clothes. The guywhospresenceahyougitit came over as he ALWAYS DOES! He took one look at DANA and just said "OH BITCH COME HERE AND LET ME FUCK YOU DOGGYSTYLE!" Now that got the tutors attention! Well it would if you heard someone who was shockingly homophobic shout that in a room full of 15 guys. After we explained to the nuttah what Dana was, he quietiend down no end.

Mike was a Homophobic prick, now he kinda teaches peeps like he was a lesson. FREEFALLL666 who you will probably come to know as a paradox, was born of Mike learning WHO he is and HOW to LIVE thanks to DANNA INTERNATIONAL!

dc_guy_75
09-09-2007, 08:12 AM
I just read the above post and it makes little sense. Why is most of it told in the third person perspective?

Dana International is so beautiful, what makes it even more impressive that that Israel (except Tel Eviv) is really conservative.

Its awesome that the Levant produced such a hottie.

FREEFALLL666
09-09-2007, 08:22 AM
I often talk of myself in the third person perspective. Its a little charactor quirk that I have. Kinda like my "Dont do it it will hurt" "OWWW" impulse! The point was thanks to Dana International I have the guts to be who I am and to fight for my beliefs.

Ecstatic
09-09-2007, 06:25 PM
yea i know dana international, she was singing "diva"
Thanks. I thought it was her, but couldn't be sure. She throws her voice up so high yet so pure and powerful at one point in "Diva," it's just stunning.

I'd love to see you perform "Diva" Vanessa. That would be a kick.

GentsPreferTS
09-15-2011, 07:55 AM
Bumping this thread because I was curious if there were any other Dana International fans here... I have every album of hers. My favorite is, "The Album". Seriously crackin' beats on it, esp for the time. She is so gorgeous too... and a nice Jewish girl to take home to my mom on top of it all.

Merkurie
09-15-2011, 08:19 AM
Her music is a bit too pop oriented for me, but that is my only complaint. Dana is so gorgeous. I would love to get her naked wet and messy, really turn her out.

MrsKellyPierce
09-15-2011, 08:45 AM
I love Dana - she is so sweet too

AngelinaTorres
09-15-2011, 12:11 PM
I LOVE that song

Dana International - Nosa'At Le Petra (Going to Petra) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQaaHO4zQVU&feature=share)