PDA

View Full Version : Hard times for Ninjas!!!

TomSelis
09-07-2007, 11:49 PM
What would you do if someone broke into your house dressed like a ninja?

There's a guy on Staten Island that robs houses with a ninja outfit on. God I love the NYC area!

http://wcbstv.com/watercooler/local_story_249160229.html

fhsjazztrumpet2
09-08-2007, 07:22 PM
If a ninja breaks into my house, I'll just shoot his ass. Bullets go faster than ninja stars.

peggygee
09-08-2007, 07:26 PM
I hope he tries to rob that house with the castle facade along the Staten Island Expressway. Anybody know the joint I'm talking about?

Are you referring to the Gotti crib, or Big Paul Costellano's old house.

brickcitybrother
09-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Why not hit Governor Road! That'll show who's who.

AlySinclair
09-08-2007, 09:32 PM
I'd dress up as a pirate and take him out. ^^

Pirates beat ninja's. lol.

gimmeurblood
09-09-2007, 01:12 AM
how could pirates beat ninjas, i fail to see how any pirates ability could beat the ninjatactical awesomeness. ninjas own all hands down

AlySinclair
09-09-2007, 01:14 AM
I was just playing devil's advocate.

I actually prefer ninja's...check out my myspace and see. ^^ So, yea, I agree with you!

Tall_Young_Jock
09-09-2007, 01:20 AM
just saw the video... wow,.... crazy story

jsroland
09-09-2007, 01:22 AM

There's a guy on Staten Island that robs houses with a ninja outfit on. God I love the NYC area!

http://wcbstv.com/watercooler/local_story_249160229.htmlYou cant fuck with a Ninja!

marissaazts
09-09-2007, 03:08 AM

the same thing i would do if anyone broke into my house

shoot them

mbf
09-09-2007, 03:16 AM
the fekkin great Kawasaki ZX-10 Ninja

jsroland
09-09-2007, 03:16 AM

shoot themA ninja is too fast and they can deflect bullets with there sword or catch the bullet in there teeth. Like i said you can't fuck with a ninja :wink:

SarahG
09-09-2007, 03:36 AM

shoot themA ninja is too fast and they can deflect bullets with there sword or catch the bullet in there teeth. Like i said you can't fuck with a ninja :wink:

But mythbusters found humans can't catch bullets with their teeth... and you can't slice hot gun barrels off with swords either.

hondarobot
09-09-2007, 03:45 AM
An average ninja would kick an average pirates ass, but there are many variables to take into consideration.

Pirates, however, do get laid way more often then ninjas. So that got that going for them.

Which is nice.

jsroland
09-09-2007, 03:46 AM

But mythbusters found humans can't catch bullets with their teeth... and you can't slice hot gun barrels off with swords either.Yeah but a ninja is beyond human!

SarahG
09-09-2007, 03:53 AM

But mythbusters found humans can't catch bullets with their teeth... and you can't slice hot gun barrels off with swords either.Yeah but a ninja is beyond human!

I heard that, but didn't know it was true!

So how are ninjas created if they're not human?

jsroland
09-09-2007, 04:00 AM

So how are ninjas created if they're not human?What does not being human have to do with a creation of a ninja? Are cats and dogs human?

SarahG
09-09-2007, 04:03 AM

So how are ninjas created if they're not human?What does not being human have to do with a creation of a ninja? Are cats and dogs human?

lmao.

But have you ever seen a ninja family? And they kinda all look the same...

I'm thinking ninjas are bioengineered clones.

jsroland
09-09-2007, 04:06 AM

lmao.

But have you ever seen a ninja family? And they kinda all look the same...

I'm thinking ninjas are bioengineered clones.I would'nt be here right now if i ever saw a ninja, Sorry They were around a lot longer than cloning.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-09-2007, 04:13 AM
A. I'm a 4th Degree Black Belt, and study Savate.
B. I keep an arsenal if 8 loaded weapons strategically located in my house.

I believe in being prepared!

Ninja are bad...but they do bleed and, they do die.

jsroland
09-09-2007, 04:23 AM

Ninja are bad...but they do bleed and, they do die.No they don't they multiply

CORVETTEDUDE
09-09-2007, 04:30 AM

Then, my friend, you should be very afraid!

jsroland
09-09-2007, 04:31 AM

Then, my friend, you should be very afraid!I'm terrified of ninja's. Ninjaphobia.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-09-2007, 05:20 AM

Then, my friend, you should be very afraid!I'm terrified of ninja's. Ninjaphobia.

js...fear is a state of mind. Education, preparation and training, can ease your fear. I respect the Ninja, their history and their awesome warfighting talent. They are extremely well trained and disciplined. I feel the same respect for sharks, but, afraid, I'm not.

jsroland
09-09-2007, 05:29 AM

js...fear is a state of mind. Education, preparation and training, can ease your fear. I respect the Ninja, their history and their awesome warfighting talent. They are extremely well trained and disciplined. I feel the same respect for sharks, but, afraid, I'm not.Yes fear is the mind killer. Thanks to you i nolonger fear ninja's. I will go seek out the clan that killed my master and avenge his death. Thank you sensei. After i accomplish that task providing that i survive i will then attempt to water ski over deadly sharks.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-09-2007, 07:15 AM
LMFAO at you!

jsroland
09-09-2007, 07:17 AM
LMFAO at you!Goodtimes :wink:

CORVETTEDUDE
09-09-2007, 07:20 AM
Co-sign!

Quinn
09-09-2007, 07:28 AM

js...fear is a state of mind. Education, preparation and training, can ease your fear. I respect the Ninja, their history and their awesome warfighting talent. They are extremely well trained and disciplined. I feel the same respect for sharks, but, afraid, I'm not.Yes fear is the mind killer. Thanks to you i nolonger fear ninja's. I will go seek out the clan that killed my master and avenge his death. Thank you sensei. After i accomplish that task providing that i survive i will then attempt to water ski over deadly sharks.

LMFAO....

-Quinn

gimmeurblood
09-09-2007, 07:41 AM
i thought ninjas were bred in a secret training room honing their skills til the moment they were needed for some nefarious scheme

TomSelis
09-25-2007, 12:19 AM
He's back!!!

http://gothamist.com/2007/09/22/return_of_state.php

Steve-Oh
09-25-2007, 01:30 AM
I'm gonna flip out like a ninja by Seven Seconds of Love.

http://www.7secondsoflove.com/ninja/