PDA

View Full Version : Joanna Jet and Me on Ksex Radio

WendyWilliams
04-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Joanna and I made an appearance on the Wankus and Michelle Lay Show in LA,here are some pics

Remember this was a longggggggg day for Joanna and I both,,,Joanna shot me for Jet Set 7 we rushed got ready then sat in traffic for hour, went straight in and then shot a 2 hour radio/internet broadcast,,we both were exhausted and so tired.

It was lots of fun

WendyWilliams
04-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Joanna and Amber Peach

Ecstatic
04-09-2005, 12:00 AM
You may be tired, but it looks like you had fun, Wendy! Very hot, and Joanna looks so cute in pigtails.

tsluva
04-09-2005, 05:57 AM
i'm so glad to see Joanna back in action again after her long absence .

Especially in her groundbreaking Jet Set series.
( and lighting up Vicki's nice , big , juicy ass again! )

i never knew Joanna had the " Triple XXX " tattoo near
her butt untili i saw it in Jet Set 6

i wonder if she recently had that done .

if i'm not mistaken , i think Wendy's 1st debut film performance
was in Jet Set 2

i'm wondering who all will the cast for the new JEt Set 7

WendyWilliams
04-09-2005, 07:16 AM
Yes my website debut was for Shemaleyum in 2003 I believe and Jet Set 3 in 2004.

Just watch for JetSet 7 I assure it will be again something different for Joanna and really nasty hot,,,,,,,,I cant wait to see it.

Wendy

tsluva
04-10-2005, 07:09 AM
Yes my website debut was for Shemaleyum in 2003 I believe and Jet Set 3 in 2004.

Just watch for JetSet 7 I assure it will be again something different for Joanna and really nasty hot,,,,,,,,I cant wait to see it.

Wendy

Wendy , is there a release date for Jet Set 7 ?

i'm anxiously awaiting it as well.

WendyWilliams
04-10-2005, 07:14 AM
Well 6 has merely been out a month so I think DONT QUOTE me she is hoping for end of May first of June release but Im sure once her busy schedule permits she will stop in here to update everyone.

W.