PDA

View Full Version : Watch football with Nadia

NadiaUSA
09-07-2007, 06:12 AM
I hope everyone enjoyed the opening NFL game. I watched it at Hooters in Hollywood, CA.

How much support would there be for weekly get together to watch the game there? Which day is best, Thursday, Sunday or Monday?

They already have a steelers fan club thet meets there so we can form a group or just meet casually.

They also have a deal that if you watch a game per week there you get presents.

Regards,
Nadia

brill
09-07-2007, 06:39 AM
Cool - how about Monday?

Chuck
09-07-2007, 06:40 AM
Damn Nadia, I wish I met you seven years ago.

ltxlover
09-07-2007, 06:55 AM

I want to hear about the presents Nadia??

NadiaUSA
09-07-2007, 07:27 AM

I want to hear about the presents Nadia??

It's a promotion. Its Called All-Access Season Ticket. It comes on a chain that goes around your neck like a VIP pass. If you go there during football they punch a hole. Then after the number of meals you get %50 percent off an entree then Free Laynyard then Free Mug Then 10 wings then 20 wings the 25$ gift certificate.

I like lots of presents anytime so if you come and want to bring me some I like:

Shoes, size 9, across the street you can get some pretty ones at BEBE in the mall or sexy stripper platforms a half mile east on hollywood blvd. They are in the store windows there.

Sexy clothing, Fredericks is across the street and my favorite store is Buzy Bee about 3/4 mile down from hooters east on Hollywood Blvd at Schrader Blvd.

Also Pretty dresses from BEBE or BcBg in the mall

ARMANIXXX
09-07-2007, 07:47 AM
Sounds kinda cool.

If I make it down there next month for a gig, I will go.

Felicia Katt
09-07-2007, 08:23 AM
I'll watch, but only during my breaks LOL

I know, I know, I posted this pic before, but it got lost in some rants about Hooter's food. Going to Hooters for the food, is like buying a Humvee for the fuel economy :)

Also, I only watch one football game a year, and then mainly for the commercials. :)

meow

FK

ltxlover
09-07-2007, 08:23 AM
I like lots of presents anytime so if you come and want to bring me some I like:

Shoes, size 9, across the street you can get some pretty ones at BEBE in the mall or sexy stripper platforms a half mile east on hollywood blvd. They are in the store windows there.

Sexy clothing, Fredericks is across the street and my favorite store is Buzy Bee about 3/4 mile down from hooters east on Hollywood Blvd at Schrader Blvd.

Also Pretty dresses from BEBE or BcBg in the mall

Sounds like we have a date Nadia! BTW cute angel wings where did you get em, at the mall across the street or were you born with them?

altUKsteve
09-07-2007, 11:00 AM
Wish I could be there. But too far just for one night a week. Could you put me up for the night? Two nights with you each week would very definatly be worth the travel :)

I promise to bring my size nines, and we can play swappsies :)

NadiaUSA
09-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Sounds like we have a date Nadia! BTW cute angel wings where did you get em, at the mall across the street or were you born with them?

Actually I did get that outfit on Hollywood Blvd Right there.

But I need more response for meeting for the games. Please include which day is best in your replies.

zookeeper
09-07-2007, 10:46 PM
Would that I could, but I live on the wrong side of the country...

BBaggins06
09-07-2007, 11:08 PM
I'd love to be there Nadia but I'm all the way over in Chicago. :) Mahalo

Matt

Nikka
09-07-2007, 11:21 PM
nice pics :)

ltxlover
09-08-2007, 03:09 AM
What was the question Nadia? Which day is best, Thursday, Sunday or Monday?
I'll come up for a Sunday game.

NadiaUSA
09-08-2007, 03:30 AM
Sunday is good for me. Afternoon game or evening. Club 7969 is open on Sundays now too so anyone thet comes up for the game can go there on the same night.

I would like more interest though, I thought it would be neat to have a real group like the steelers fan group that goes there.

So far:

one vote for Monday
one vote for Sunday

ltxlover
09-08-2007, 07:56 AM
So far:

one vote for Monday
one vote for Sunday

Two votes for Nadia!

whatislove
09-08-2007, 12:45 PM
respect.

This is the bestest thread. Common interests, fun venue, Smoking hot blondes...

If you're gonna watch the game anyways, there are worse ways to do it.

PS I'm glad Nadia has the sense to discount wankers like altUKsteve who can take a invite to hang for a bit, and somehow twist his mind to "swappsies". Uggh, I think just threw up in my mouth a lil bit.

rickie
09-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Gimme some Nadia.........

goldensamba
09-08-2007, 04:30 PM
I would be in for Sundays and possibly Mondays.

What do do you support Nadia?

NadiaUSA
09-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Either is good but The Sunday afternoon game is good for me because I dont have NFL sunday Ticket so Sometimes I have to go out to see the Dallas game anyway.

Time Warner doesnt offer NFL network as an option.

Sunday and monday is on regular TV.

NadiaUSA
09-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Ill try to be there for the second game on sunday 9/9/07 for at least the first half.

ltxlover
09-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Sometimes I have to go out to see the Dallas game anyway.
Dallas Nadia, isn't there something you can take for that? I'll be at the charger home opener tommorrow. Have fun!!!

south ov da border
09-09-2007, 05:23 PM
I'll try to be in the house for the second game, but I don't know if I'll make it. My sundays are kinda shot...

goldensamba
09-09-2007, 05:24 PM
I won't make this Sunday but I can make every Sunday after this one.

NadiaUSA
09-09-2007, 06:40 PM
ok, see you there if anyone is going