PDA

View Full Version : Am I a troll???

mbf
09-04-2007, 10:24 AM
one persons top-poster is another persons troll.....

tsntx
09-04-2007, 12:38 PM
one persons top-poster is another persons troll.....

except this douchebag is nobodys top-poster :roll:

Cat
09-04-2007, 12:44 PM
I never really pay attention to your posts, to be honest.

Mac_Hine
09-04-2007, 12:46 PM
If you have to ask, probably not. You seem like more of an attention whore.

Coroner
09-04-2007, 12:46 PM
I still have no idea about what´s going on :lol:

CORVETTEDUDE
09-04-2007, 02:27 PM
If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, there's a 99.999% chance it's a frickin' duck!

Quinn
09-04-2007, 02:43 PM

Which is why you replied to this post, to be honest.

-Quinn

Ecstatic
09-04-2007, 02:50 PM
trolling (2) Posting derogatory messages about sensitive subjects on newsgroups and chat rooms to bait users into responding. (http://www.pcmag.com/encyclopedia_term/0,2542,t=trolling&i=53181,00.asp)

At times, yes, you meet this definition, but I think you also offer more than baiting and trolling, so overall, I'd say no.

Jericho
09-04-2007, 03:23 PM
A) Yes. Fuck Off.
B) No. Enlighten me with more of your insightful posts.

I don't want to vote"A" but if "B"'s the only alternative.......... :wink:

Cat
09-05-2007, 02:25 AM

-Quinn
Pretty clever, except for the fact that, in this case, he has made a thread, where I am obligated to read the first post, as opposed to a sole post.

Good work. 8)

Maybe next time.

evilash
09-05-2007, 02:33 AM
Hara_Juku Tgirl has called me a troll, so I would like everyone elses opinion on the situation.

... :deadhorse

:trolls

:roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

A) Yes. Fuck Off.

B) No. Enlighten me with more of your insightful posts.Yeahyah yo you kinda creepy but in a fun way...Yeahyah!!!!

evilash
09-05-2007, 02:36 AM
Hara_Juku Tgirl has called me a troll, so I would like everyone elses opinion on the situation.

~Kisses.

HTG

A) Yes. Fuck Off.

B) No. Enlighten me with more of your insightful posts.Yeahyah yo you kinda creepy but in a fun way...Yeahyah!!!!Yeahyah before you say it... i know im an ugly creepy inarticulate gooseneck mofo...Yeahyah!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 03:55 AM
If you stop trying to be the male version Kelly Shore - No Offense to her (back when she initially got here) then you wouldnt be one! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

evilash
09-05-2007, 04:10 AM
If you stop trying to be the male version Kelly Shore - No Offense to her (back when she initially got here) then you wouldnt be one! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTGYeahyah!!! Kick him in da grill Haru!!!, Yo why he always axing people about there avatar?? But yo i like him, he fun, Much luv.

Quinn
09-05-2007, 04:37 AM

-Quinn
Pretty clever, except for the fact that, in this case, he has made a thread, where I am obligated to read the first post, as opposed to a sole post.

Good work. 8)

Maybe next time.

LMAO..... You tell yourself whatever you need to – "to be honest." Though you may not get it, the irony of telling a guy you don't pay attention to his posts – in a response to one of his posts – is not lost on the rest of us. Like you said, "good work." 8)

-Quinn

Cat
09-05-2007, 05:14 PM

-Quinn

Good work. 8)

Maybe next time.

LMAO..... You tell yourself whatever you need to – "to be honest." Though you may not get it, the irony of telling a guy you don't pay attention to his posts – in a response to one of his posts – is not lost on the rest of us. Like you said, "good work." 8)

-Quinn
Since you glazed over my response, I'll point it out further:

You can easily scroll over replies / posts, within a thread... but not the thread post. You kind of have to read it, to see what's up.

Usually, I just scroll / skim over people's posts unless, unless I see something that pops out -- kind of like when you quoted me.

If you want to continue your attempt to start a petty argument over the Internet, you're free to PM it to me, as opposed to spamming this thread with it.

I won't plan on reading them, by the way.

Quinn
09-05-2007, 06:38 PM

-Quinn

Good work. 8)

Maybe next time.

-Quinn
Since you glazed over my response, I'll point it out further:

You can easily scroll over replies / posts, within a thread... but not the thread post. You kind of have to read it, to see what's up.

Usually, I just scroll / skim over people's posts unless, unless I see something that pops out -- kind of like when you quoted me.

If you want to continue your attempt to start a petty argument over the Internet, you're free to PM it to me, as opposed to spamming this thread with it.

I won't plan on reading them, by the way.

Since you obviously have trouble grasping the concept of irony, and I'm feeling a bit generous today, allow me to help:

i•ro•ny (r-n, r-)
n. pl. i•ro•nies
a. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
b. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
c. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.
a. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: "Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated" Richard Kain.
b. An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.

Should you experince problems comprehending any similarly rudimentary concepts – humor for example – please let me know how I can be of further assistance.

-Quinn

hungBBCindc
09-05-2007, 10:47 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

A) Yes. Fuck Off.

B) No. Enlighten me with more of your insightful posts.

I did my part and took part in the poll. Nuff said