View Full Version : Need expert opinions on some myspace pages: real/fake?

thompsonforsheriff
09-04-2007, 06:45 AM
Hey all, let me know what you think of these supposed transsexuals on myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/girliejulia
http://www.myspace.com/flirtystarr - If this isn't real, someone has gone through a shit ton of trouble putting this together. And if this person is a real transsexual...good god...I wish she hadn't had the SRS and was in the adult industry. She'd be the next big thing.
http://www.myspace.com/tsmimi

evilash
09-04-2007, 06:52 AM
Hey all, let me know what you think of these supposed transsexuals on myspace:

-[quote] Look at the first blog entry? It doesn't sound like a very plausible story
h
- If this isn't real, someone has gone through a shit ton of trouble putting this together. And if this person is a real transsexual...good god...I wish she hadn't had the SRS and was in the adult industry. She'd be the next big thing./w
/quote]Look at da age first stupid Mofo!

thompsonforsheriff
09-04-2007, 07:06 AM
Look at da age first stupid Mofo!

First of all, thank you for your kind, eloquent comment. You sound like shakespeare, or maybe a 12 year old...I can't put my finger on which one though. But anyways, what's your point? The ages could be real; there are girls who start hormones and have some cosmetic surgeries quite early.

Rod la Rod
09-04-2007, 07:08 AM

This one is clearly fake. The photos are not even the same girl.

They all seem too good to be true, e.g. FAKE!

evilash
09-04-2007, 07:08 AM
Look at da age first stupid Mofo!

First of all, thank you for your kind, eloquent comment. You sound like shakespeare, or maybe a 12 year old...I can't put my finger on which one though. But anyways, what's your point? The ages could be real; there are girls who start hormones and have some cosmetic surgeries quite early.My point is why you chekin out kids on myspace yo?

Nothingface
09-04-2007, 07:17 AM
i think there all fake except the last 1

http://www.myspace.com/tsmimi

imo

thompsonforsheriff
09-04-2007, 07:19 AM
My point is why you chekin out kids on myspace yo?

Two of them are 17, which means in less than a year they are legal for everyone. And at 17 they're still legal for me according to all legislation that I'm aware of. The other 3 are 18 or older. Got any more bright ideas?

whatsupwithat
09-04-2007, 07:20 AM
He's got a point. They're only kids. Even if they're 18, that's still too young, IMHO.

evilash
09-04-2007, 07:23 AM
My point is why you chekin out kids on myspace yo?

Two of them are 17, which means in less than a year they are legal for everyone. And at 17 they're still legal for me according to all legislation that I'm aware of. The other 3 are 18 or older. Got any more bright ideas?You gotta be kidden yo either you fake or you a fucking stupid pediphile. Either way dis shit aint funny.

thompsonforsheriff
09-04-2007, 07:25 AM
He's got a point. They're only kids. Even if they're 18, that's still too young, IMHO.

Fair enough...I killed the first two links, but 18 is still legal.

evilash
09-04-2007, 07:26 AM

Fair enough...I killed the first two links, but 18 is still legal.Yeah whatever, its da thought that counts.

whatsupwithat
09-04-2007, 07:28 AM
whatsupwithat, is that you in your avatar?

yes.

thompsonforsheriff
09-04-2007, 07:32 AM
You gotta be kidden yo either you fake or you a fucking stupid pediphile. Either way dis shit aint funny.

The age difference between me and a 17 yr old is not enough to get me in trouble, but I edited out the links for the sake of others. Now the only post linking to them is yours Evilash. So please remove them if you don't mind.

whatsupwithat
09-04-2007, 07:36 AM
whatsupwithat, is that you in your avatar?

yes.

You need a new pair of jeans

I know. Thanks.

evilash
09-04-2007, 07:36 AM
You gotta be kidden yo either you fake or you a fucking stupid pediphile. Either way dis shit aint funny.

The age difference between me and a 17 yr old is not enough to get me in trouble, but I edited out the links for the sake of others. Now the only post linking to them is yours Evilash. So please remove them if you don't mind.Yeahyah!!!

thompsonforsheriff
09-04-2007, 07:45 AM
Yeahyah!!!

Yeehaw...the original point you made is still wrong...are you some kind of wigger?

evilash
09-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Yeahyah!!!

Yeehaw...the original point you made is still wrong...are you some kind of wigger?Are you some kinda racist? Fuckwad.

thompsonforsheriff
09-04-2007, 08:02 AM
Are you some kinda racist? Fuckwad.

Ya, I'm white, but I'm racist against whites that act like fucking idiots and talk like they watch MTV all day.

evilash
09-04-2007, 08:03 AM

Ya, I'm white, but I'm racist against whites that act like fucking idiots and talk like they watch MTV all day.Do i look white to you?

evilash
09-04-2007, 08:06 AM

Ya, I'm white, but I'm racist against whites that act like fucking idiots and talk like they watch MTV all day.Sounds to me like you be watching Hannah Montana all day G...Yeahyah!!!

tsntx
09-04-2007, 08:10 AM
theyre all fake and if you read the profile its a clear fake... i cant beleive guys cant see through the BS that the GUYS/ MEN behind these profiles do... its always SOOOOOOOO easy to spot... they will 1. almost always be post-op 2. talk constantly about being men/boys/guys 3. use really young girls pics they STOLE off some stupid gg profile 4. NEVER EVER have real friends in their pics and when they do... you will never ever see those friends in their top 8 or on their friends list... 5. a top 8 full of ppl w/ SHARED INTEREST not friends that are friends offline...

if you guys started using your brains and NOT your dicks youd be able to see through the BS too... esp when its as obvious as those

thompsonforsheriff
09-04-2007, 08:21 AM
theyre all fake and if you read the profile its a clear fake... i cant beleive guys cant see through the BS that the GUYS/ MEN behind these profiles do... its always SOOOOOOOO easy to spot... they will 1. almost always be post-op 2. talk constantly about being men/boys/guys 3. use really young girls pics they STOLE off some stupid gg profile 4. NEVER EVER have real friends in their pics and when they do... you will never ever see those friends in their top 8 or on their friends list... 5. a top 8 full of ppl w/ SHARED INTEREST not friends that are friends offline...

if you guys started using your brains and NOT your dicks youd be able to see through the BS too... esp when its as obvious as those

Well...thank you for your condescending, yet informative response. I wasn't claiming to be any kind of expert on the matter and it was why I posted. From your response it seems you've seen quite a few of these kind of sites, where as I haven't myself. I'm sure I'll do a lot better figuring it out next time since I now know the pattern, which is kind of difficult to spot from only seeing a few.

And I mean for this one, http://www.myspace.com/flirtystarr, someone put a LOT of work into that. Why would they do that? What do they stand to gain from it?

tsntx
09-04-2007, 08:35 AM

Well...thank you for your condescending, yet informative response. I wasn't claiming to be any kind of expert on the matter and it was why I posted. From your response it seems you've seen quite a few of these kind of sites, where as I haven't myself. I'm sure I'll do a lot better figuring it out next time since I now know the pattern, which is kind of difficult to spot from only seeing a few.

And I mean for this one, http://www.myspace.com/flirtystarr, someone put a LOT of work into that. Why would they do that? What do they stand to gain from it?

sorry thats just my personality... it wasnt directed at you per say just guys in general that i see on fake ass profiles like that all the time...

why do ppl go through so much trouble? bc they live out their fantasy life online... when youre really a 40+yr old man living w/ your highschool sweetheart and 3 kids but you want to be a transexual... since its a fantasy and its "just" role playing... would you rather be a 40+yr old crossdresser w/ your actual pics regardless how hot or how not you are... OR... would you rather pretend your 18 and cookie cutter look of what the media portrays as "sexy"?

which one do you think will attract more men that are willing to keep the relationship online and cyber-sexual?

i see these lame ass types in my friend request box daily... i constantly deny.... 9 outta 10 write back and say stuff like "why did you deny me? didnt you read my profile? im a guy like you."

what transexual that has spent thousands of dollars on becoming a woman is going to still refer to herself as a man... ESP. a post-op?

:roll:

hungBBCindc
09-05-2007, 10:13 PM
edited

yodajazz
09-06-2007, 08:13 AM

This one is clearly fake. The photos are not even the same girl.

They all seem too good to be true, e.g. FAKE!

I pulled up the page and only saw one photo. But that to me arouses suspicion because anyone could get one picture of someone else and say it was them. For me its too little evidence to say either way.

redtiger
09-07-2007, 11:18 PM
I happen to believe at least 2 of them are fake. I won't say why! But I have to differ with tsntx about why some ppl go to such lengths to do this shit.

I think it's basically someone who feels the need to pull the wool over other ppl's eyes. To see how many ppl he (and that's most likely) can fool. It probably makes him feel smarter than other ppl and he gets some sort of crude, yet jocular satisfaction out of it. It kinda reminds me of a fraternity rat trying to make a new recruit look rediculous.

That's my :2cent

youcancallmeclaire
09-08-2007, 01:59 AM

Not to mention the 30 pages of "glitter graphics" comments that are just thanking that person for adding them.

Denying bullshit myspace profiles is something I'm quite passionate about. :)

SpoogeMonkey
09-08-2007, 02:07 AM

Hoorah. Someone with a braincell. Careful Jen, they may catch some intelligence from you and start thinking for themselves.

Its sooo obvious who are the fakes. If you can't see that then you are simply retarded. Its a trashy fantasy to believe that these hot young girls were boys and daddy got them a sex change last week as if it were an accessory.

The only hot young girl on myspace who looks too good to be true is the amazing girl 'Miss Hollywood'. I dont know if shes had any surgery or whatever but she is simply stunning on so many levels.

http://www.myspace.com/vuitton

http://i17.tinypic.com/63aztc6.jpg

she posts on here sometimes and we really are not worthy of it...