08-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Anyone?

Iggy Zee
08-24-2007, 09:53 PM
That is the NEW Danny Evangelista

TopHeavyCutie
08-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Ok...I have question.

There are a LOT of threads where the members of this forum request the name of a particular girl or whatever.

My question is this....

How do so many members know the name of just some random girl presented. Do most of you have like an archive or sumthing somewhere that you get your intelligence?

Or is it just becuase MOST here are REALLY great admirers of these girls...

Could someone shed some light on that for me please?

Thank you!

mbf
08-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Ok...I have question.

There are a LOT of threads where the members of this forum request the name of a particular girl or whatever.

My question is this....

How do so many members know the name of just some random girl presented. Do most of you have like an archive or sumthing somewhere that you get your intelligence?

Or is it just becuase MOST here are REALLY great admirers of these girls...

Thank you!

oh, i think there are some household names around that nearly anybody knows. like Allanah or miss Richter.

but a lot of those "whos that chick" requests stem from newbies, i think.

there are some guys on here who have an amazing database, either in their head or o ntheir HD, like i think some mods, BeardedOne or yodajazz (if i am not mistaken....)

Falrune
08-24-2007, 11:15 PM
Ok...I have question....

Thank you!

Besides having pics ourselves, a number of commercial sites offer complete listings (with portraits) of their models. So, if you see a familiar logo, you can often look up the model at that site, just by going to the preview section. Finally, Gollum (of ABPETA) has a semi-complete and semi-accurate database online at

http://ts-models.org/abpeta/

TopHeavyCutie
08-24-2007, 11:27 PM
Sweet!...Thanks for the info.

You learn something new everyday 8)

iamray
08-25-2007, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the help, that websites cool too i think im going to bookmark it! :wink: