PDA

View Full Version : Dream

Iggy Zee
08-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Sure seems like she has the biggest shemale cock ever. I defy anyone to post a pic of a shemale with a bigger one than hers.
Ain't too many of you guys out there could deep throat this sausage. You really need to see her on SHEMALE STROKERS spanking that big puppy of hers, OUT OF SIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Iggy Zee
08-23-2007, 08:51 PM
More of Dream

The Piper
08-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Don't know who this girl is,but it's got to be close
I think a lot of it is down to body size,Dream is Tiny(thin) whereas Nef is a BIG woman(no disrespect intended,i love her).So the scale of cock to body makes one appear a lot bigger than the other,although they are probably comparable.

62des
08-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Damn! Is that fake? Need more pictures of her for proof!

The Piper
08-23-2007, 10:00 PM
That's the only one i've managed to find.
And without a face its hard.
Even had a magnifying glass trying to read the web address,Yes that's how sad i am,but no luck.

Iggy Zee
08-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Piper
That pix you posted has been around a long time and it is a fake, it i photoshopped. there are no more pix of that GG posing as a TG.
Dream is REAL! She is only 19 and new to the shemale scene. Check her out on STROKERS

RawNY
08-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Nice to see the newbies reposting pics of ugly TG and TV just to gaze lovingling at their penises

The Piper
08-23-2007, 10:31 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
Sorry guys,obviously got a lot to learn.
I will delete that picture from my P.C and learn to be more observant.
Shame it's not real 'tho :wink:

werwt22
08-24-2007, 12:51 AM
Psh theres plenty of girls comparable sizes to dream. Adriana R, Mariana, Neon for example.

youcancallmeclaire
08-24-2007, 12:53 AM
Ugly? Dream is hot. She needs to lose the bangs in the second pic though...
I hate me some Bettie Page bangs. I hates 'em real good.

werwt22
08-24-2007, 12:53 AM
and more Rafaela Ninfeta, Jo Garcia

werwt22
08-24-2007, 12:55 AM
Cleo, sasha, jordan

werwt22
08-24-2007, 12:57 AM
sabrina, naomi

werwt22
08-24-2007, 12:57 AM
And theres plenty more but I think that's enough spam for now.

62des
08-24-2007, 02:37 AM
I've seen that top pic with the black chick in it before. Is there a pics with her face in it?

BuuBear
08-24-2007, 03:50 AM
I'd let Dream, Nef, Mariana Cordoba, and a few others break my cherry if they wanted too!

Trans_Lover
08-24-2007, 04:33 AM
Dream has a nice cock, but other than that.... UGLY!

werwt22
08-24-2007, 06:21 AM
I've seen that top pic with the black chick in it before. Is there a pics with her face in it?

I'm not sure. IMO she had queendingaling's body matched to a T but I'm not 100% sure.

tetsuo
08-24-2007, 08:21 AM
Nice to see the newbies reposting pics of ugly TG and TV just to gaze lovingling at their penises Your so right about that! They are fucking ugly!

62des
08-24-2007, 05:15 PM
Dream Jackin off.

http://www.tslover.info/gallery/whackers/8/list.html

more

http://tour.shemalestrokers.com/07/dream2/shemale_dream.html

tsluvaman
08-24-2007, 09:19 PM
she is not ugly, she needs "work' done.
Watch in a few years

62des
08-24-2007, 09:26 PM
Watch in a few years

That's what I keep sayin. She's too early in her transition right now. Give a few years on hormones.

tetsuo
08-25-2007, 08:17 AM
Watch in a few years

That's what I keep sayin. She's too early in her transition right now. Give a few years on hormones. How about you give her a bag to put over her head.

beatmaker
08-25-2007, 12:20 PM
Watch in a few years

That's what I keep sayin. She's too early in her transition right now. Give a few years on hormones. How about you give her a bag to put over her head.

Jackass, jackass, and more jackass!

This thread is aptly entitled "Dream". Yet, you come into the forum just to rip her down. If you weren't feeling her, why did you even click into this thread dude! This is the same cat, that would be kissing Allanah's azz at a club or in this forum, yet if you saw her pictures early on, in the first 1-3 years of her transition, she did not look as good as Dream does now. If you say she does, you just don't like black trannies based on a baised predisposition. Give Dream, so time to get some curves, get the booty plumped up, grow larger breast and get some facial reconstructive surery and she'll be good to go.

If you think all or most of the women posted throughout this thread were ugly, I can't understand why your even on HA. There were a bevy of beautiful black and latin trannies posted, before your obnoxious postings ruined the vibe.

beatmaker
08-25-2007, 12:24 PM
Watch in a few years

This thread is aptly entitled "Dream". Yet, you come into the forum just to rip her down. If you weren't feeling her, why did you even click into this thread dude! This is the same cat, that would be kissing Allanah's azz at a club or in this forum, yet if you saw her pictures early on, in the first 1-3 years of her transition, she did not look as good as Dream does now. If you say she does, you just don't like black trannies based on a baised predisposition. Give Dream, so time to get some curves, get the booty plumped up, grow larger breast and get some facial reconstructive surery and she'll be good to go.

If you think all or most of the women posted throughout this thread were ugly, I can't understand why your even on HA. There were a bevy of beautiful black and latin trannies posted, before your obnoxious postings ruined the vibe.

Sorry, about the spelling errors. I hit "Submit' instead of the "Preview" button by mistake. I Didn't get to proofread before sending.

rprince
08-25-2007, 12:57 PM
HER COCK IS BIGGER

Master_A
08-25-2007, 07:51 PM
dream, more like nightmare, anorexic and even a blind retard could tell she is a man, not even close to passable, and them pix are fake as hell.

mongoose42
08-25-2007, 09:52 PM
the pix of dream are definetly not fake, if you think they are fake you havn't seen the video.

62des
08-25-2007, 09:52 PM
dream, more like nightmare, anorexic and even a blind retard could tell she is a man, not even close to passable, and them pix are fake as hell.

That's what I'm talkin about until that jackass beatmaker came in here postin dumb shit. Its MY OPINION and I have a right to state it. It's a fact that even though she's sexy, to me, she's still not passable enough to go unnoticed by other people. THAT'S why I say give her a few more years!

sexyredman
08-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Dream looks like Juliette Lewis in the face to me

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Juliette-Lewis-Photograph-C12121422.jpeg

Maybe its the 5-head

62des
08-25-2007, 10:14 PM
uhhh, I'm guessing not attractive at all?

tetsuo
08-27-2007, 05:23 AM
Watch in a few years

If you think all or most of the women posted throughout this thread were ugly, I can't understand why your even on HA. There were a bevy of beautiful black and latin trannies posted, before your obnoxious postings ruined the vibe.She's ugly. And im here for the good looking girls. Maybe if the thread said Ugly dream then i wouldnt of checked it out. You also seem to like playing the "race card", why is that? perhaps you are insecure about yourself. And did i ever say she was ugly because she's black? you are a moron.

mbf
08-27-2007, 09:04 AM
:evil:

firts, "ugly" is in the eye of the beholder

second, if you consider someone ugly, is there a need to express it, so that everybody can hear it? especially if the one to speak out the verdict has no pic of himself floating around. and even if he were 1st class model material, its still rude and foolish to do.

third, i think Dream has a really cute face, nice lips and beautiful eyes. and if shes got stuff done like breast augmentation she will be in the top league.

a sidenote: most of you "shes ugly" folx will be down on your knees in seconds to suck that dick if you ever got the offer. stuck in eternity behind computer screens that wont happen tho.

gaiseric
08-27-2007, 09:48 AM
Well said, mbf - totally agree with you

freak
08-27-2007, 10:20 AM

Master_A you left yourweb cam on again,

Who are you to judge?

werwt22
08-27-2007, 06:38 PM

second, if you consider someone ugly, is there a need to express it, so that everybody can hear it? especially if the one to speak out the verdict has no pic of himself floating around. and even if he were 1st class model material, its still rude and foolish to do.

third, i think Dream has a really cute face, nice lips and beautiful eyes. and if shes got stuff done like breast augmentation she will be in the top league.

a sidenote: most of you "shes ugly" folx will be down on your knees in seconds to suck that dick if you ever got the offer. stuck in eternity behind computer screens that wont happen tho.

cosign

tetsuo
08-27-2007, 09:03 PM

a sidenote: most of you "shes ugly" folx will be down on your knees in seconds to suck that dick if you ever got the offer. stuck in eternity behind computer screens that wont happen tho.Then maybe all the beholder's should get there eye's checked.

tetsuo
08-27-2007, 09:11 PM

a sidenote: most of you "shes ugly" folx will be down on your knees in seconds to suck that dick if you ever got the offer. stuck in eternity behind computer screens that wont happen tho.About the sidenote... I think you are speaking for yourself on that, I do have standards unlike yourself, and if the girl does not look like an attractive girl i would not even think about getting with that person. I could care less on how big the cock is unlike most of you size queens. Your all just about the cock. Really your the kind of person that will fuck a guy who puts on a little make up and wears a wig.

loki
08-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Whoever she is she's hot to me. I've seen pictures and vids of her before and i "Definitely" approved.And plus she has a sweet voice and demeanor.

mbf
08-27-2007, 09:43 PM
About the sidenote... I think you are speaking for yourself on that, I do have standards unlike yourself, and if the girl does not look like an attractive girl i would not even think about getting with that person. I could care less on how big the cock is unlike most of you size queens. Your all just about the cock. Really your the kind of person that will fuck a guy who puts on a little make up and wears a wig.

yeah, ure standards are beeing faceless, posting only negative comments and keep sitting behind a computer screen :roll:

tetsuo
08-27-2007, 10:23 PM
About the sidenote... I think you are speaking for yourself on that, I do have standards unlike yourself, and if the girl does not look like an attractive girl i would not even think about getting with that person. I could care less on how big the cock is unlike most of you size queens. Your all just about the cock. Really your the kind of person that will fuck a guy who puts on a little make up and wears a wig.

yeah, ure standards are beeing faceless, posting only negative comments and keep sitting behind a computer screen :roll:do you not sit behind a computer or are you using some new technology? Sometimes i like to sit under the computer. By the way, speaking of faceless, which one are you in your avatar the old man or the blond?

mbf
08-27-2007, 10:32 PM
By the way, speaking of faceless, which one are you in your avatar the old man or the blond?

i am both of course :roll:

arekisu
08-27-2007, 10:47 PM
I doubt any TS out there hasn't had work done at some point.

The point is they all have to start somewhere, if you don't like it, fine, but other may do.

tetsuo
08-27-2007, 11:55 PM
By the way, speaking of faceless, which one are you in your avatar the old man or the blond?

i am both of course :roll:Yes you are.

tetsuo
08-27-2007, 11:57 PM

The point is they all have to start somewhere, if you don't like it, fine, but other may do.yes but when some start they are actually attractive and not fugly. Do you see my point. Its simple really... UGLY!!!

NYCe
08-28-2007, 12:06 AM

The point is they all have to start somewhere, if you don't like it, fine, but other may do.yes but when some start they are actually attractive and not fugly. Do you see my point. Its simple really... UGLY!!!

Why do people fight so hard to be assholes on this site?

62des
08-28-2007, 02:56 AM
lol She may look a little like a man dressed as a woman since there's no implants and a little masculine, but she has TONS of potential to be #1, can you not see that? TG's gotta start somewhere. As many pictures as I've seen where the best looking TS started out looking like $10 street hookers, it gets easy to see the potiential makeover a TG can have.

arekisu
08-28-2007, 12:21 PM
lol She may look a little like a man dressed as a woman since there's no implants and a little masculine, but she has TONS of potential to be #1, can you not see that? TG's gotta start somewhere. As many pictures as I've seen where the best looking TS started out looking like $10 street hookers, it gets easy to see the potiential makeover a TG can have.

Well said.

runamok
08-30-2007, 08:59 AM
While a lot of these are smooooking hot. I gotta say that a big dick without big tits is just a dude with long hair.

runamok
08-30-2007, 09:02 AM
While a lot of these are smooooking hot. I gotta say that a big dick without big tits is just a dude with long hair.

Eklipse
09-02-2007, 01:38 AM
I Think Dream looks fine w/o breast implants, besides she so skinny that if she got breast implants the might look like crap. Take Adriana Rodrigues for example, looked way better with out breast implants. It may be just me but I prefer natural beauty over plastic surgery. I hope some of you agree with me.

62des
09-02-2007, 01:56 AM
That's the worst fuckin boob job I've ever seen on a TS?! She should shoot the surgeon who did that shit!

ati tan
09-02-2007, 02:23 AM
dream needs first better facial makeup. especially exotic on lids and the outsides of eyes that will help. also, nipple piercing, medium large implants and more weight in ass and thigh. every inch of skin smooth(no hair) long caramel hair swept to the side. keep back arched and make asshole present beautiful, lots of voice work, jelqing she has much potential.

ARMANIXXX
09-02-2007, 03:09 AM
^^^

That's a horrible breast job.

I'm generally a proponent of big tits.

The motto, "The bigger the better is what I am in general agreement with,

But she was definately better off natural in comparison to what she's got now.

ARMANIXXX
09-02-2007, 03:14 AM
I'm also in agreement that this girl does have potential.....If I recall, she's a small (height) girl.

She probably should get some work done, but I definately can see her looking passable if that takes place.

Her face really isn't that bad......There's certainly ALOT.......a hell of a lot worse looking TS's in the face.

ARMANIXXX
09-02-2007, 03:15 AM
In fact, now that I look again,

Her face is cute.

If you disagree and/or have a hard time seein it, try this: Scroll that pic ^ up so that all you see is her face.........no body at all.

Her face in that pic is a good one.

*shrug*

arekisu
09-02-2007, 12:12 PM
I agree with Eklipe, Adriana Rodrigues looked far been without the implants, mostly because they weren't done well. They could have looked spectacular with the right surgeon.